• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Oh I didn't notice anyone giving away the Light Ball. If this is the case though I'll have to wait to obtain it since I'm stuck till Beta 2.

Iron Tail is one of his staple moves in the show as well as Volt Tackle, and I don't think anyone can forget Surfing Pikachu as he's been in every Generation. Not sure about Fly though...It was only on some card and in one brief title screen of the manga(as far as I know!). I think removing Pikachu's ability to evolve from a Thunderstone or removing Thunderstone and...making Jolteon wild...would be the only ways of stopping his evolution. Though people can always just box him if they grow tired, but who doesn't love Pikachu :D? Somewhere though, I've always wanted Pikachu to learn Fire Punch XD!! Hell...Magical Leaf would also be impressive...Just to make it useful without Hidden Power I mean.

I still think a command to make the Pika sprite appear after the TR battles and then making the screen flash would be a little more theatric, though not sure if it can be done.

An Event where your Pikachu gets stolen would be pretty funny, or all your pokemon EXCEPT Pikachu are stolen. An event to get the Surf HM through a Pika-Surf contest or competition....Can you imagine! A rival with an enemy Pikachu...Pikachu-serial-killer O.o...Pikachu Hall of Fame where all the famous Pikachus are documented...There are so many Pikachu things you could do it's not even funny....Hell, you can even have a town dedicated to Pikachu in the game.

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
yeah.

pikachu should have tackle
Yup, he's right. Michel1 Is not silly enough to do that to us now is he?

Ontopic, Well, from what I've seen this is amazing, (However this still can't compete with
Dark cry version) I do wish I had the time and ability to help this stunning hack.

I have a few questions
;
Will there be a new title screen?
Will this hack be put on hold at some point to get more work done on Dark cry?

I would like to know this because those are the things I don't like about this hack.
Good luck And I hope to see more work get done on this hack, as I belive in you can.

;)

Ayesha

惚け
Years
This looks amazing! It reminds me of D/P and since I
can't play them, I am sure this will lift up my spirits! I
can't wait to download it and start playing! (: Your hack
looks really promising. Good job. (I'll try to post bugs
if I see them. ><)

Mew-Mewwer1

What the hack?
Years
Looks like i'm not the only dutch hacker on these forums! Shall i help translate and maybe some mapping? Great hack bydaway. I love the battle screens!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Looks like i'm not the only dutch hacker on these forums! Shall i help translate and maybe some mapping? Great hack bydaway. I love the battle screens!

There's no need to translate, but you can correct
the Grammar in this Hack or Dark Cry (Also a Mitchel Hack) 'cause Pro (A Member in this forum) is off the Community.

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
Years
This looks great but how do you expect us to kill those digletts at that cave in the beginning?I cant use thundershock or run away from it its ferakin annoying! :)

it drives you mental mate, stick close to the start of the cave because if you get wounded and bump into another diglet with arena trap your sunk...

get to lvl 8 and then get thru cave as fast as possible. got to admin i didnt like that part.

and where is the first shop, iv got quite far and i aint found one yet.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2009
Lolwut?
Pikachu as a starter with only digletts to train on?
No place to heal?

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
the battle system's backgrounds looks sick!!! can't wait for the full hack to be finished!

Years
to fix these problem for the red encircled area, i think you have to use Advance Map and go to "header" and Select "City" where its written "Type" Im not sure... But I think it will increase the width and the height of the area so that you can edit it...

OR

You create a new map with desired width and length...

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Woah, still going strong. I was DarkCharizard, I made that support banner for you.
The screens look really cool and the Absol and Nido bike swaps are a really nice touch of originality.
I may just have to re-download all my hack stuff and check this out ;]

za8heartnet

I Love HACK
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
I do not know how to say, but I think this hack is very great. Keep a good work.

Back