• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Toddler’s Playground v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizuza

Princess of Cuteness
Years
  • Once again, we thank you for your support. We wont come to your home then, and we certainly wont trick it.

NEW TOPIC - Is your toddler planning ahead for Christmas?
    We certainly are, me and Lilly have already huge (evil) plans for this Christmas... Presents, carroling, choclate, tree's, decorations, my Birthday on the 15th of Decemeber... (FOR THE RECORD - WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR WARNING YOU SHALL BE TORTURED EVEN WORSE THAN REBEL'S SHALL ALREADY BE!)

My birthday's on the 15th of December too ^^; *hifives*

Is your toddler planning ahead for Christmas?
    Getting lots and lots and lots of gifts. Eating lots and lots of Christmas cookies. Kissing someone under the mistletoe. Not much of a plan, but I'm sure my pichu would enjoy that xD

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Okay, I've been inactive, and I'll tell that it might happen more often. School is getting busy, **** is happening at home. So yeah, expect inactivity from me...... But I might be active next week, seeing how I have a week off school then. ^_^

If your toddler was facing a dangerous enemy, how would he/she handle the situation?

Eevee would use Sand Attack and run.

Will your toddler go trick-or-treating?

No, seeing as Halloween isn't celebrated in the country I live....

Yeah, Eevee does, unlike me. :/

you're not democratic , you're just planning about taking over TP with your lil Lilly , which is too weak to stand against Rocker =P

OBJECTION!
    Lilly easily owns Rocker.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • Is your toddler planning ahead for Christmas?

No, we save that until late November, then we go wild with presents and shopping.

(This is true in real-life as well. Last year I received 63.)

We also like to purchase our Advent Calenders early (the kind where you open the box and you find a chocolate inside).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

Hes not interested in celebrities that much .

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024

Mine is! She already has presents for all of her family, and now she has to get all of your toddlers one!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Like, omigosh, WOW! You have my birthday, it would be even freakier if you had been born in 1995... O.O

Ahem. Only fools and foolish kissing toddlers are not interest in celebrating Christmas, and my WORLD DOMINATION!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'd be lying if I said I was born on the same day as you guys though really I'm born 10 days before you.

December Birthdays FTW!

Rizuza

Princess of Cuteness
    Years
  • Like, omigosh, WOW! You have my birthday, it would be even freakier if you had been born in 1995... O.O

Ahem. Only fools and foolish kissing toddlers are not interest in celebrating Christmas, and my WORLD DOMINATION!

I'm older by one year! xD But that is still, so cool :)

OHOHOHOHOHOH, I WILL NOT ALLOW WORLD DOMINATION Me and my pichu will rule the world ;)

I'd be lying if I said I was born on the same day as you guys though really I'm born 10 days before you.

December Birthdays FTW!

TRUE TRUE! ♥ December birthdays for the super duper win! :3

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • That isnt true. December is better...

Ahem, Lilly has created a new topic: What gifts will you be getting your beloved ruler, LILLY?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    What gifts will you be getting your beloved ruler, LILLY?

Rocker ! Use Ice Punch on your Mischievous enemy !

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Eh.. I wouldn't like a December birthday.. especially on Christmas. I would feel seriously jipped of presents lol.

I like when my birthday is 'cause it's the day before Valentine's Day, so I get both presents and chocolate!!! :3

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • That isnt true. December is better...

Ahem, Lilly has created a new topic: What gifts will you be getting your beloved ruler, LILLY?

Yes, she is making her Christmas list now, well, ADDING to it.

What gifts will you be getting your beloved ruler, LILLY?
    Depends what she wants. I can't get someone anything unless I know what they want. I'll be sure to get something though.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Lilly wants weapons of mass destruction, but video games, a new laptop, and chocolate will suit her just fine =D

And for the record, I get double the presents, I dunno what to do with 'em all.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Lilly wants weapons of mass destruction, but video games, a new laptop, and chocolate will suit her just fine =D

And for the record, I get double the presents, I dunno what to do with 'em all.

Will this suffice as a mass destruction weapon?
    Spoiler:

And for you Kawaii, umm... a trip to Hawaii? Lol, just a jk. How about a Dell Latitude D400? I can give you a pic if you like. It's the Laptop I'm using. Its quite a neat little thing, if a bit slow, but that's the internal parts' fault.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Lilly wants to know if it works, if it does she'll make it better, if it doesent, she'll make it work.

I WANT A PICTURE.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back