• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Toddler’s Playground v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
  • What gifts will you be getting your beloved ruler, LILLY?
    Nothing, 'cause I'm a crazy biatch. :P

In all seriousness though, my toddler would probably get you all something nice. She doesn't really know your toddlers well enough to get them something of a particular interest of theirs, but I'm sure a nice fruit basket would by loved by all toddler Pokemon. ;D

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Lilly wants to know if it works, if it does she'll make it better, if it doesent, she'll make it work.

I WANT A PICTURE.

Didn't the pic i gave work? Now Rio is thinking up some evil ideas Lilly may like, she wont tell me though. She is very secretive.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • What gifts will you be getting your beloved ruler, LILLY?Who's Lilly? Is it a female? Oh well, I'll give this Lilly a cupcake. There! Are you people happy now?!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Hem Hem, Lilly is my toddler, and also EVIL GENIUS OF DOOM! AHAHAHAH! She'll be taking over the toddler playground and bringing the world to it's knees very soon

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years

If Lilly decides to take steps to "bringing the world to its knees," I have a lovely little (cruel) teleportation device in the shape of a black and purple pokeball. Inside are places so evil and dangerous that Lilly's own mind couldn't amount to the level.

Some of them include:

1: Castle Maldavada - a haunted castle that is sentient. Filled with life-threatening obstacles and traps, including serrated disks, arrows, and spiked balls that fall from the ceiling. Some of the creatures inside have multiple "lives."

2: Shalebridge Cradle - A nasty piece of work, this place of confinement is haunted by ghosts and reanimated mental patients. The Cradle has a mind of its own, and will try to keep you there, forever. This place used to be an asylum/orphanage, but it was abandoned due to disaster.

Here's what the Shalebridge Cradle looks like:

Rizuza

Princess of Cuteness
    Years
    No, just no. Lilly has been bad this year. I'm gonna give her coal. >:P xD

For everyone else, since I'm pretty much new, and I don't have a real toddler yet, I'll just give y'all a batch of wonderful cookies me and my imaginary Pichu made. They're cute and sweet and come in lots of rainbow flavors! :)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What gifts will you be getting your beloved ruler, LILLY?
    Nothing. But since I'm in a very good mood today, Sunny will give her a very hot flamethrower. ;3

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    OK... Lilly, no more topics for you I think...

New one: What will your toddler go trick-or-treating as? (If your toddler doesn't trick-or-treat, just say what it would dress up as if it did)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Lilly loves cake.

What will your toddler go trick-or-treating as?
    She would go as herself, her presence strikes fear into mortals hearts.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    What gifts will you be getting your beloved ruler, LILLY?

A Skiploom.

What will your toddler go trick-or-treating as? (If your toddler doesn't trick-or-treat, just say what it would dress up as if it did)
    If Eevee did Trick-or-Treat, then she would probably go as herself. She never liked dress-ups. :/

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • What will your toddler go trick-or-treating as? (If your toddler doesn't trick-or-treat, just say what it would dress up as if it did)

Stanley would go trick-or-treating, wearing a purple cape and dark blue headband (the kind where it covers the back and sides of his head).

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What will your toddler go trick-or-treating as? (If your toddler doesn't trick-or-treat, just say what it would dress up as if it did)

She would wear a Skiploom outfit to scare Rafe and Lilly.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Rio wouldn't. She just wont go out. Can't get an answer from her, so there's no point upsetting her.

Rizuza

Princess of Cuteness
    Years
  • What will your toddler go trick-or-treating as? (If your toddler doesn't trick-or-treat, just say what it would dress up as if it did)
    I bet my Pichu would dress up like Zidane from Final Fantasy Dissidia (his alternate costume, if anyone really cares :D) because we both like 'em. And if I were going to go trick-or-treating with him, I'd dress like Garnet. HARHARHAR. xP

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

Zparky has yet to decide

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back