• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokémon Tri-Color Nostalgia Series

Fotomac

Genwunner and proud of it
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 9, 2023
Those who choose Charmander, be sure to use Metal Claw often in v1.1, because I've just made an attempt to get stat increasing in as a side effect. Also, try to catch a Mankey and get it up to where it learns Swagger, so as to help me work out any bugs that may be associated with its effect, it's the first effect I've ever had to write from scratch, so a little feedback on that would be nice, so that I'll know where, if at all, I might have gone wrong at any given point.

Oh, and when you play v1.1, you'll notice that Brock now hands out TM39, Rock Tomb, instead of TM34, Bide.

Fotomac

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 9, 2023
Here it is, made available on 14 September at 7:04 PM EDT.

Feel free to let me know of any issues you encounter during playthrough, and I'll take your queries into account in future updates.

Fotomac

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 9, 2023
v2.0, set for release next week, will include a few features from the Yellow Version, plus several additional enhancements. There will also be a text fix that I had failed to notice earlier.

Fotomac

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 9, 2023
It looks a lot less likely. Ever since I started the process of adding the printer, the last two lines of main.asm always return a getsectid: Unknown section error no matter what I try, and I haven't been able to find any documentation whatsoever on this type of build error, even outside of the ROM hacking community.

Fotomac

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 9, 2023
All I can say is, I'll have v2.0 out when I'm able to, and I'll notify everyone as soon as I fix that getsectid problem. Until then, just pass along your downloaded copies of v1.1 to anyone who requests it. For my part, I hope to get past this current roadblock sooner rather than later.

Back