• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ultimate Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latieon

ULTIMATE Mapper
    Years
    Pokémon Ultimate Version
    Hack Name: Pokémon Ultimate Version

Pokémon Ultimate Version
    Hack Of: Pokémon FIRERED

Pokémon Ultimate Version
    Introduction: After The Unfortunate and Abrupt ending of my earlier hack....I present this hack......Pokémon Ultimate Version
    This hack has everything you ever wanted and i hope will stand up to its name...Ultimate Hack.Hope you enjoy playing it when a beta will be released

Pokémon Ultimate Version
    Story: The reversal of time has occured and the flow of time has been disrupted.Travel back in time and fix a series of events that may help to avert the ultimate disaster that will ultimately consume the universe.
    (Next part will come soon)
    Pokémon Ultimate Version
    Screenshots:
    Pokémon Ultimate Version

Pokémon Ultimate Version

Pokémon Ultimate Version
    Features:
    ***New region...
    ***New maps....
    ***New D/P Tiles (By 44TIM44 )
    ***386+ Pokemon catchable(gotta catch em all)
    ***New sprites(hero and heroine)
    ***New characters (Like the Timekeeper)
    ***Revolutionary Pokemon Lab
    ***Time Travel
    *** Lots more to come

SUPPORT BANNERS
    :
    Pokémon Ultimate Version

the link to the image is https://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3557/supportbannernl2.png

Pokémon Ultimate Version

And the link to this banner is https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5895/banner2dl2.gif
    Pokémon Ultimate Version
    CREDITS:
    Latieon(me)
    44tim44 (For the wonderful D/P tiles and some sprites.And also for his constant support to this venture.)
    Kyledove(Hero sprite)

Pokémon Ultimate Version
    Wanted

No more empty slots currently.

Pokémon Ultimate Version
    Beta 1 will be released shortly

Last edited:

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Looks nice! I will keep a eye on this one.. The farther this goes along, the better it should get XD I hope it is a Ultimate Version also!

Great Job! Hope you can dont quit this one!

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    hmm nice work although you might wanna make the roofs have snow and mabye instead of those house maybe use the some of those house on those islands anyways nice job

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Too cold *brr* Is the game going to be so iced or is just the first town? It will be interesting to see how you will handle the time travel... Good luck!

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
    Yup i d really like that but unfortunately im real bad at tile editing and i didnt come across a tile editor for this.If any one can help please PM me.

You could always use the block editor in Advance Map, it allows you to insert new tilesets or edited ones and writes them to the rom!

P.S. This looks like a great hack! I like your story and the hero overworld sprite looks awesome! I wish you luck and I hope you finish it!

Latieon

ULTIMATE Mapper
    Years
    You could always use the block editor in Advance Map, it allows you to insert new tilesets or edited ones and writes them to the rom!

P.S. This looks like a great hack! I like your story and the hero overworld sprite looks awesome! I wish you luck and I hope you finish it!
    Thanks for your support.
    The credit for the hero overworld(d/p style) goes to Kyledove.
    Ive mentioned his name in the credits.
    Glad you liked the story

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    Hmm looks good from the screenshots :) and hope to see some other screenshots like while battling or inside gyms :D

And here is a simple support bar which i made for your hack :)

Latieon

ULTIMATE Mapper
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    Hmm... Looks promising. Snow roofs would be a good idea. I don't really like the story there, but that's not really a big deal.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    not bad, the only thing is that i think this might take a while to make, i mean, to have it be truly ultimate you would need to incorporate all 493 pokemon, plus kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, and this new region together. it still sound good for whats going into it now, i'll keep watch on this one, it has good potential.
    good luck

Latieon

ULTIMATE Mapper
    Years
    not bad, the only thing is that i think this might take a while to make, i mean, to have it be truly ultimate you would need to incorporate all 493 pokemon, plus kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, and this new region together. it still sound good for whats going into it now, i'll keep watch on this one, it has good potential.
    good luck
    Thanks for your support girafrig.Ill try my best to incorporate all the pokemon but for that im gonna need a really good spriter.
    well but my hack wont include kanto,johto,hoenn or shinou cause its different.got nuthin to do with these four lands.
    My hack is based in a new region.
    The name of which i shall mention later....

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I could make you a few banners if you want :P.

Anyway.

Compliments
    The mapping is really good. It's very original and completely different from the game. The snowy tiles make it interesting and having all these extra places to go is good for the game, it gives it an extra touch. Your going back in time and fixing the events story is very good, i'll be looking forward to playing this.
    Criticism
    I dont' have much criticism because everything is mostly good, apart from the buildings... Aren't those doors the windows to the building? Just curious :P.
    Questions
    Considering all 386 Pokemon will be able to be caught, will you add some extra events on catching them? Like egg families or certain people that give you a Pokemon at a certain point? Or maybe just exploring the whole game and going places where you can catch them like you catch mew and mewtwo?

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Thanks for your support girafrig.Ill try my best to incorporate all the pokemon but for that im gonna need a really good spriter.
    well but my hack wont include kanto,johto,hoenn or shinou cause its different.got nuthin to do with these four lands.
    My hack is based in a new region.
    The name of which i shall mention later....

I could help with that :)
    I am okay at spriting but it wouldn't be that hard to import them, it just takes time.

Latieon

ULTIMATE Mapper
    Years
    I could make you a few banners if you want :P.

Anyway.

Compliments
    The mapping is really good. It's very original and completely different from the game. The snowy tiles make it interesting and having all these extra places to go is good for the game, it gives it an extra touch. Your going back in time and fixing the events story is very good, i'll be looking forward to playing this.
    Criticism
    I dont' have much criticism because everything is mostly good, apart from the buildings... Aren't those doors the windows to the building? Just curious :P.
    Questions
    Considering all 386 Pokemon will be able to be caught, will you add some extra events on catching them? Like egg families or certain people that give you a Pokemon at a certain point? Or maybe just exploring the whole game and going places where you can catch them like you catch mew and mewtwo?
    the doors are doors not windows.
    Thanks for your comments.
    Yup there will be events for every legendary pokemon.
    Right now im doing Articuno which you should be able to capture at an early stage in the game.
    It should be at level 30.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back