• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    Okay so....I tried the alpha version.......There are numerous bugs.....But the story line and the graphics are just amazing.......I would love to be a beta tester.......Please tell me there's still room......I promise I'll go through every block :p

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • Okay so....I tried the alpha version.......There are numerous bugs.....But the story line and the graphics are just amazing.......I would love to be a beta tester.......Please tell me there's still room......I promise I'll go through every block :p
    The game isn't being tested right now, but I can put you down for later. Would you be able to let me know what bug you found, please?

Years
  • Hey I have a question regarding the next release: Is it gonna be the completed version or just beta? If it's the complete one it's good but if it's in beta it would be better because we can point out glitches easily while if you released a complete one, it may be full of bugs. Just saying, though.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 12, 2017
    This game looks incredible, is there any possible chance I could be a beta tester?

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen May 23, 2017
    Are there any expectations for when the game will be fully realeased? And how is the work going ? Too many problems appearing or is it ok?

Trainer 766

Are there any expectations for when the game will be fully realeased? And how is the work going ? Too many problems appearing or is it ok?

This is game is only recently created and Skeli is very busy now, so I'm sorry to say that you won't have a full release yet. And I'm pretty sure he will work on the bugs of the game if you reported some.

Years
  • Hi! I don't Know if this bug has been reported yet but, when i finish a battle with budew and it level up, the screen just goes black and doesn't do anything more, ?did i do something wrong or something?

Sorry for my bad english.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • Hey I have a question regarding the next release: Is it gonna be the completed version or just beta? If it's the complete one it's good but if it's in beta it would be better because we can point out glitches easily while if you released a complete one, it may be full of bugs. Just saying, though.
    I don't want to release anything, unless it's complete. I have a long list of current and potential beta testers, so I won't need to release a public beta for testing.

Hi! I don't Know if this bug has been reported yet but, when i finish a battle with budew and it level up, the screen just goes black and doesn't do anything more, ?did i do something wrong or something?
    You probably maxed out its friendship so its trying to evolve. Budew is set to evolve via friendship during the day, but I haven't got the routine working properly yet.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 5, 2018
    Hi! I just played through the alpha version and the game is awesome. Waiting for the full version.
    BUG : Any wild Pokemon which is caught with the pokeball shows that it is caught by a safari ball and when caught by a heal ball then it shows that it is caught by a quick ball. Not game crashing but still.
    BUG : If any Pokemon is caught and at that time my Pok?mon levels up and learns a new move, then after teaching that the just caught Pok?mon is not in the ball.
    BUG : No script for is written for the guy near Professor's lab.

I am new here so i don't know much about the rules and system here so please forgive me if I have done something wrong.

Very much excited for the full version!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 21, 2022
    Loved the alpha. Patiently waiting for any new information that will be provided about its current development. Keep on being awesome Skeli and devs ??????

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • Hi! I just played through the alpha version and the game is awesome. Waiting for the full version.
    BUG : Any wild Pokemon which is caught with the pokeball shows that it is caught by a safari ball and when caught by a heal ball then it shows that it is caught by a quick ball. Not game crashing but still.
    BUG : If any Pokemon is caught and at that time my Pok?mon levels up and learns a new move, then after teaching that the just caught Pok?mon is not in the ball.
    BUG : No script for is written for the guy near Professor's lab.
    1. This bug is noted in the readme file.
    2. I think this is just a bug with the whole capture experience system in general. I'm not sure if there is a fix for it.
    3. Are you sure? I looked into it, and it was working fine.

Thank you for your contributions and support!

Loved the alpha. Patiently waiting for any new information that will be provided about its current development. Keep on being awesome Skeli and devs ??????????????????
    Just a quick update then:
    I recently created a new Cinder Volcano tileset and added new events that will occur there later in the game.
    uwi9Eu2.png
    W4qXBiB.png

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 21, 2022
    That tile set looks so freaking amazing. I CANT WAIT!!!! ????????????????

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 5, 2018
    I am sure of the last bug. I am playing on MyBoy so maybe it would be causing problems.

The new tile set is awesome!!

Years
  • I don't want to release anything, unless it's complete. I have a long list of current and potential beta testers, so I won't need to release a public beta for testing.

You probably maxed out its friendship so its trying to evolve. Budew is set to evolve via friendship during the day, but I haven't got the routine working properly yet.

Um, it happened when i just catch it, and i don't think it could have maximun happiness, is it?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 28, 2017
    Can someone help me? I am playing Pokémon unbound on my IPhone with GBA4IOS, when I get to the volcano part (the first gym) my game keeps turning black screen and the white and a sound appears. I am aware that this is a bug but does anyone know how to fix it? Going back to my save state doesn't work. Thx!

Back