• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    How do i finish the supply and demand side mission in Antisis City?

Enter the scientist house.all I remember is the first move is left. You're trying to go around the table to the scientist. After defeating her, the enhancers are balanced on the windowsill

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2021
    Hi, I've gotten into Thundercap Mt but for some reason the grunt that is asleep at the stairs is not moving so I cannot get past them, is there anything I can do so that I can get past them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2022
    Hi all,
    I made the mistake to not choose the darker story at the beginning of the game, I miscliked... Can I switch back from light to darker story in the settings? I cant find any settings for it.
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2021
    When will the game be fully completed.

There are 2 missions which can't be completed.

Are you guys fixing bugs in the game or completing the game ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Hey! Just wanted to let you know that i think i found a bug that makes it so you are constantly scrolling up when in your bag or pokemon menu. It makes it near impossible to use the menu system. Please get on that!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2021
    Hi all,
    I made the mistake to not choose the darker story at the beginning of the game, I miscliked... Can I switch back from light to darker story in the settings? I cant find any settings for it.
    Thanks!

Set bit 4 to 1 at address 0202646B. In other words, add 0x10 to whatever is there. I don't see an easy way to write a code that only sets one bit; a codebreaker code that sets the whole byte to 0x10 is "3202646B 0010", but I can't guarantee this won't have any side effects.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    Im having a problem with myboy in playing this rom is there anyone who can help me resolve this?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2021
    Can we get wild Pokemon with hidden abilities,I read the guide and it said yes,but what's the percentage/change of getting one,I need a mold breaker drilbur.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2021
    Im playing version 1.1.3.1 there is a bug when you battle the ferathorn gang boss and use a non fairy type pokemon to battle his alolan muk the game freeze and how to get more ice stone

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    Whenever im trying to run pokemon unbound it always crashes, it doesnt even reach the menu. It just crashes 2 seconds after i tried running rom at myboy

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Whenever im trying to run pokemon unbound it always crashes, it doesnt even reach the menu. It just crashes 2 seconds after i tried running rom at myboy

That's strange, as MyBoy I believe was tested to work. If you have JohnGBA, give it a shot to see if it runs, if it doesn't, it's your rom, because JohnGBA works on my end. If it does work, it means there's likely an incompatibility with MyBoy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    That's strange, as MyBoy I believe was tested to work. If you have JohnGBA, give it a shot to see if it runs, if it doesn't, it's your rom, because JohnGBA works on my end. If it does work, it means there's likely an incompatibility with MyBoy.

I played unbound with MyBoy, the game works perfectly. Make sure your .sav is using I believe is the flash 128k or whatever the term is. Perhaps that's the issue. I have MyBoy pro since I find ads annoying but it's not expensive about $5-6

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021

I played with MyBoy, the game works perfectly. Make sure your .sav is flash 128k (whatever the term is). I don't know if that's the issue. I did pay the $5-6 for the no ads version of MyBoy but that shouldn't be the issue. Good luck!

Back