• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Apr 4, 2018
I just finished the demo and I was so impressed with how good this hack is I made an account just to say thank you for all your hard work! The game is amazing!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
Hey game looks interesting, I just want to know something. Since the game is not yet complete, is it still possible to get a Charmander in this current vesion?

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
Hey game looks interesting, I just want to know something. Since the game is not yet complete, is it still possible to get a Charmander in this current vesion?
Not in this version. Unfortunately Charmander isn't available until later on in the game.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 2, 2020
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to be deemed worthy by the guy in the far north of flower paradise.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to be deemed worthy by the guy in the far north of flower paradise.
Not in the alpha. There's nothing past him in it either, so there's no point in editing the game to try and get past him.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Hello I was curious if Jirachi would be available sometime in the later part of the game.Its my fav legend and I wanted to make sure I could get it when I could if it is.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 2, 2018
I want to be a beta tester! This game is absolutely amazing and i cant wait to play the beta of it!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
YOOOO!Skeli congrats on hack of the month dude!Keep it up man caue I'm willing to bet this makes next years hack of the year!!!

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
Hello I was curious if Jirachi would be available sometime in the later part of the game.Its my fav legend and I wanted to make sure I could get it when I could if it is.
Probably at some point there will be an event to capture Jirachi. All Pokemon will be available in some way when the game's release.

I want to be a beta tester! This game is absolutely amazing and i cant wait to play the beta of it!
I don't need beta testers right now, but thank you for your support!

Wow!
It looks a excellent game.
I'd like to translate it when it's completed.
I'd love that! Thank you for the offer!

Great game!!!! Keep working on 👏👍
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed!

YOOOO!Skeli congrats on hack of the month dude!Keep it up man caue I'm willing to bet this makes next years hack of the year!!!
Thank you! I'm still working hard!

Here are some updated screenshots. I don't want to upload them to the OP yet as they don't reflect what's available in the demo:
9v9FhJs.png
FRzLH76.png
oC3Bhxs.png
HtW4H4t.png
nlUlTl6.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
Wow, the new animations look incredible. Can't wait on the next release!

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen May 8, 2020
Is this still alive, i really like the concept of this rom hack <3

Also, wil you add all pokemons from gen 1 to gen 7 and so on?

Back