• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2020
    Hi there Skeli, I'd just like to ask if the pokemon I had since entering the Battle Tower in the previous version where pokedex is not yet added, is not registered in the Pokedex? I am worried if I will have to capture them again since I already had atleast 20 pokemons that time. Currently, I am near at completing the Borrius Pokedex and I wish not to lose more BP since my streak was broken after exactly 1000th match. Do I have to catch/buy them again?

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • It was before. My Groudon knows Cliff Blades, Rock Tomb, Stealth Rock and Swords Dance.

Another thing that I don't if it impacts gameplay, but I was playing using myBoy's fast foward at 2x speed.
    I polished up the battle beginning sequence, but I couldn't find any issues other than the fact the Evasiveness was not included in the random stat boosts that can be applied in the Battle Sands. Was there weather in the overworld at the time, by any chance?

Hi there Skeli, I'd just like to ask if the pokemon I had since entering the Battle Tower in the previous version where pokedex is not yet added, is not registered in the Pokedex? I am worried if I will have to capture them again since I already had atleast 20 pokemons that time. Currently, I am near at completing the Borrius Pokedex and I wish not to lose more BP since my streak was broken after exactly 1000th match. Do I have to catch/buy them again?
    In the next official version I'll add something that sets all the Pokemon you have previously obtained (as long as you still have them) as recorded.

deidara9216

deidara9216
    Years
  • hello my people, I have a problem, does anyone know how I can make dynamax forms work in the "complete fire red upgrade" system

I use the flag 0x919 and the item dinamax band, but it doesn't work for me.
    help me please.

and excuse my bad english.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2022
    I absolutely love this hack!!

I got a question, and I'd rather ask than mess up my file 😅 How do I update to the latest version? I downloaded the BF demo a couple of months ago and I don't really know how to update it to this month's release. Thanks in advance!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2020
    I polished up the battle beginning sequence, but I couldn't find any issues other than the fact the Evasiveness was not included in the random stat boosts that can be applied in the Battle Sands. Was there weather in the overworld at the time, by any chance?

Not that I can remember, really :(

I absolutely love this hack!!

I got a question, and I'd rather ask than mess up my file 😅 How do I update to the latest version? I downloaded the BF demo a couple of months ago and I don't really know how to update it to this month's release. Thanks in advance!!

Just make sure the new file has the same name as the old file when you replace it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2022
    I just patch FireRed again with the same file name as before? Thanks so much, by the way!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2020
    Hello again Skeli
    I have encountered a bug similar to what Amalarytzna have stated. In Multi Battles, No Restriction (Battle Tower match 206th). When the opponent Groudon transformed to its Primal form, the game froze. If you need a screenshot I can send it. Also I am not sure if this is needed but I used a save state just right after meeting the opponents and their names were: Scientist Jameson and Fisherman Hudson

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Alright, so i couldn't wait any longer and I had to play the frontier demo. Like I said in my previous comment, I'm not a hardcore battle type of guy, buts it's crazy with everything you can do in this game thus far. Everything looks beautiful, I like how lovely NPCs can be and the safari feature is pretty niffty. I really like the battle sands. I'm on my 110th battle atm with electrivier and garchomp. As always, keep up the good work my man, I look forward to any progress/updates you post.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    I'm really enjoying the added raid features you've added to the battle demo. I hope when the main game is released you will have all the features currently in the battle demo (post game feature?). I know it takes time to perfect the main game so I'm really looking forward to it. Keep up the great work.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2020
    Hello! I'm seriously enjoying the new additions to the Battle Frontier Demo. I do have some questions though:
    1.) In the safari zone, I used save states so I don't miss catching any Pokemon. When I looked at what I've caught in the PC, The last five I caught were shiny. Was that supposed to happen?
    2.) I hate to be that guy but... since you're adding Gen 8 battle mechanics and items, do you plan on including Gen 8 Pokemon at some point? (I'd understand though if that's too much work, because it really is)

Regardless, it's definitely the best rom hack I've ever played, and I've only played the Battle Frontier Demo. I am so pumped to see this game finished. Good luck with the rest of the development of this game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2020
    Hi, it's me again. I'd like to repor another thing that happened that I don't know if it's a bug or not:

- I was doing the daily Raid battle in the Hidden Grotto and today it was a Mega Beedrill, but for some reason it was using normal moves alongside the Dynamax moves. It used Max Flutterby and then right after it was using Fell Stinger and Swords Dance.

I haven't played Gen 8 so I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    That's normal if you caught it, check it's moveset, it's probably an excellent moveset for mega beedrill. I too am enjoying the raid feature... Yesterday I caught a black kyurem and a manaphy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I have a question? Can new raids spawn during the day? Or do you have to wait until tommorow before you can do it again?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    You can buy wishing pieces if you want to do more than 1 raid a day, I don't know if the den respawns after the first Pokemon you catch before the next day.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    How is the shiny rate here?^^ I just caught a shiny Zubat in the first Ice cave, so i just started the game

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    Are you still working on the campaign or have you decided to focus entirely on the battle frontier stuff? I remember playing the campaign demo forever ago and it doesn't seem like you've updated it since then at all...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    Are you still working on the campaign or have you decided to focus entirely on the battle frontier stuff? I remember playing the campaign demo forever ago and it doesn't seem like you've updated it since then at all...

Don't worry, he is working on the main game, it's 90% completed

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I downloaded the Frontier demo, and it's really great. I've played a lot of Emerald hacks just for the Frontier, and this is easily the most fleshed out and fun to play. Great work! 😄

Do you have any plans to add in the Battle Factory (Random pokemon) at all? It's really nice to just be able to hop in and play with a fully trained team without having to invest the time. It would be awesome to play the Factory again, especially considering all of the gameplay improvements you've made.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    The Frontier demo is awesome mate, this is just what i was looking for in a Hack.

Good work, and looking forward to next update :D

Back