• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Hi @Skeli,
    Thank you for making such a sweet game!

I'm currently working my way through post-game but have become stuck.
    What do I do to complete the Regice puzzle, and when do the other Regi caves become open?
    I've figured out the braille in regice cave reads "Crack the ice. Leave pure what you seek" but I'm still stumped. Have tried 'Ice' in braille, and 'Regi' in braille doesn't fit.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    For starters, it's best to use the Motorcycle with Turbo Boost activated. Only two of the Claydol actually require you to get to safe spots to avoid them, and the rest you can speed past if you move at the right time. The next best suggestion I can give is that save states will help out immensely here. If you save between the different Claydol, you can keep repeating them until you get past. This puzzle was meant to be the "hard" version of the Gym 2 puzzle, but I have made that one slightly easier for the next release.

Thanks for the reply @Skeli I'll give it a shot, I'll probably will still need help with the safe spot areas (my daughter can help there). 🙂

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Where is the friendship checker? Or soothe bell... leveled my Golbat from lv50-lv80 and somehow still isn't friendly enough to evolve?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Just a few questions, and maybe a few bugs. First question, where can I get rock incense? its the only incense I don't have for the breeding quest. Another is, I didn't catch magearna first try. I fought the league again, and the pokeball respawned at the altar, but I cant interact with it. it still prompts me to save, and says "The coffin is cold to the touch..." but nothing happens after. A potential bug is "The Wayward Kid" quest. I bring the kid with me to the entrance, but nothing happens, and I've had to reload a save every time. Any help with these?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Soothe bell is in Antisis sewers bottom right after you get waterfall, for anyone who was wondering.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2022
    Has anybody else ran into the issue in postgame where you have the thing that's supposed to let you dig through walls in the expressway and underwater, but it's not actually doing anything. I've pressed R, I've pressed A, B, etc, and it just doesn't work.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2022
    Hi there, loving the Hack so far, was wondering if anyone knows where the Mawilite and Cameruptite is? ive just obtained the ability to mega.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I'm stuck...doing the tomb Raider mission and currently in the room where the dusknoir is distorting everything, how do I proceed without being seen?

Riddhwimaan Mukherjee

If I have a dream, I have to accomplish it. Never
    Years
    Hello I am in Seanport City now . I am stuck with a man who tell to find his queen and I am not able to find her. So can plw anybody tell me where is his queen in Seanport City. I wanna get rid of him as soon as possible.

Back