• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    When you press fight, press start then your move? (In that order) If so you should have that option, I've done 3 max raids so far and had no problems, my Pokemon at the times were levels 55, 78 and 100. Otherwise I can't think of any reason why you couldn't dynamax. Good luck!

I dont have a Dynamax band or Wishing star..... Other than that I've done in your order... It doesn't work! I'm currently at Fallshore town, and I have won 3 Badges !
    Also, the Line "Dynamax Energy Gathered around You" is not coming at the start of the Battle.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Ummm, I actually changed my PC date to do Many max raid battles in a Day, and the game is Glitchy in Time-specific events! How to do Debug it??
    I promise I will never do it again...

Years
    Alright, so there's no encounter guide for this hack, which annoyed me, so I made my own. It's not done by any means, but here it is I guess.

It's got... pretty much everything up to post-game? Missing most of the swarms, and probably a lot of the weekly Pokemon. Still, if it's just a standard encounter it's in there.

If it's NOT in there and you know where it is, please message me on Reddit so I can add it to the guide. Cheers.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    >Doing a mono steel run
    >Beat Vega
    >"Thank god he didn't have a Houndoom"
    Guess what battle i spent 7 tries beating literally right after

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I dont have a Dynamax band or Wishing star..... Other than that I've done in your order... It doesn't work! I'm currently at Fallshore town, and I have won 3 Badges !
    Also, the Line "Dynamax Energy Gathered around You" is not coming at the start of the Battle.

Could be you haven't gotten enough gym badges yet?? I didn't start doing max raids until I started playing post game or perhaps your Pokemon don't have a heart on their summary screen yet. I'm sorry, I don't have any real good answers for you. Maybe @Skeli or one of his team might have an answer for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Has anybody else ran into the issue in postgame where you have the thing that's supposed to let you dig through walls in the expressway and underwater, but it's not actually doing anything. I've pressed R, I've pressed A, B, etc, and it just doesn't work.

If you have the ADM, go to options and set your R button to "scan" that will get it to work... I've already gotten a zap, insect and splash plate in the expressway without doing too much digging yet.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Hello I am in Seanport City now . I am stuck with a man who tell to find his queen and I am not able to find her. So can plw anybody tell me where is his queen in Seanport City. I wanna get rid of him as soon as possible.

When you exit the Pokemon center in the city head south, there's a staircase leading to a tiny sandy area, the queen is there. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Could be you haven't gotten enough gym badges yet?? I didn't start doing max raids until I started playing post game or perhaps your Pokemon don't have a heart on their summary screen yet. I'm sorry, I don't have any real good answers for you. Maybe @Skeli or one of his team might have an answer for you.

No they have a Heart! BTW, that Heart is nothing but a symbol of max Friendship......

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2022
    Hey, so Hoopa power was just released and now I dont know where to go.Can someone tell me where to go now?

Back