• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Riddhwimaan Mukherjee

If I have a dream, I have to accomplish it. Never
    Years
    Go back to Polder Town. Head a little up until you see a scientist. Head left, go up until you see two paths. Go right. Go all the way right until you see a little bit of water on your right screen. Then head down and go to the right. Surf all the way up until you see a waterfall.
    many many thanks for your help, I finally have been able to reach crystal Peak.

C7XL

Robot Rock
    Years
    Hey you know where to find or open the costume case? I want to change my look a bit

Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    I am stuck in Thunderclap Mountain.. I have freed the pokemon who were trapped and now I don't know where to go. Can Someone please help me??....

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2021
    U can get charizite x in cinder volcano after hitting switch with strength boulder and activating the tablet!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2021
    u can get electrizer from wild elekid or electabuzz in thundercap mt. just use pokemon with compound eyes ability!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2021
    u can get gyaradosite after deafeating all the trainers on route 13,14 and then defeating the ocean master trainer on route 14!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2021
    u can get solganium z in frost mountain after activating the tablet just hit aggron with full speed on bike stength+rock climb+surf is required

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2021
    u can get aggronite in cave after helping the hiker on auburn water way. requires surf+a pokemon with dig move

Back