• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2020
    So I already have Regice and Registeel, all I need is Regirock. I know what the inscription says on his cave but I still can't seem to break it. Does anyone know the pattern to unlock it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    Hi can someone tell me where or when I can get an electrizer in game? Thanks

Can someone please help me find the electrizer for my electibuzz, i want an electivire but i have no idea how to get the item needed!!! Please help!!!

To get the electirizer you need to do the quest with the Electivire that's going crazy in Mt. Thundercap. You can't complete it until you get to Seaport city (no spoilers) but you need to go into the warehouse down on the docks. Speak to the scientist near the entrance to the city for a clue...

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I truely feel defeated... Is it even possible to do the Elite 4 on Insane Mode? Everything up to here felt easy but having to defeat 4 trainers without switching pokemon after battle or using items during battle is just so crazy . :'(

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2020
    On the way to Crystal Peak, I accidentally reached Mangolia Town. So please anyone tell me how to go to crystal Peak from magnolia town.

Go back to Polder Town. Head a little up until you see a scientist. Head left, go up until you see two paths. Go right. Go all the way right until you see a little bit of water on your right screen. Then head down and go to the right. Surf all the way up until you see a waterfall.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Has anyone beaten Elite 4 on Insane mode? I'm finding the Ground Elite incrediably hard to do without revive switching..

I had my game set to hard mode before updating to the latest, I never tried insane mode, it was hard on the hard mode and I had to use a couple of max revives (luckily I had them). Never tried insane mode, I think I might have bombed big time if I did. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2020
    I truely feel defeated... Is it even possible to do the Elite 4 on Insane Mode? Everything up to here felt easy but having to defeat 4 trainers without switching pokemon after battle or using items during battle is just so crazy . :'(

Good luck with the clear league 100 times mission hahahaha

Years

Yes its possible. What are your mons anyway? Did you ev train them? Are they iv bred or has decent ivs at least? Do you have good natures?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2020
    Someone Have a Toxic plate Arceus in pokemon unbound battle tower. If you have can you give me your save file

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I forget where the bottle cap guy is? I've accumulated enough of them to start battle capping some of my mons.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Seaport, old lady at the market

Is she there only at certain times? I went to the market and I don't see her there (I thought it was a guy). I only saw the 3 regulars, 1 sold tms, 1 sold balls and the 3rd sold berries for the safari zone and the use of natural gift tm

Oops nevermind, the bottle cap person is in the battle frontier, thanks for the info.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Question: In order to get Poochyena at Route 2, is it only exclusive to the morning, daytime or both???

Back