• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    @skeli, thanks for the update... Will try to provide a recording. I'm using an emulator on my tablet so I don't know if I can record at the same time, I'll let you know if this occurs again once I get the latest update running.

Update:. I just completed another max raid battle, this time it worked perfectly, it may have been a one time glitch on my end. The pp ups and maxes work perfectly now. Again thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Good day! Thank you Skeli for making Eevium Z available in the new update. Where can I obtain Eevee holding Eevium Z? Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2023
    I don't believe I messed with the link capabilities. Battles have been out of the question for a while now, but I can take a look into the trading at some point.

Please do! I would love to play this game with my friends. May I ask, why is it not feasible to implement battling?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    HEEEEELP!
    MY save(Battle Frontier) maybe have some bug,when i open the bag and turn to the key item page,then freeze...what should i do?
    I didn't use any cheat and anyother tool to edit my save,and just use the Vba 1.8 to play,it's sound weird.Could you help me repair this save or give me some advise?

I'm so enjoy your romHack,it's so amazing!

my save :https://mega.nz/file/CP4UWCwR#ezpXE-0KYHCkhEssxy0Srx3etcKpH5s6H1TigavojUc
    if you still need password,try this
    ezpXE-0KYHCkhEssxy0Srx3etcKpH5s6H1TigavojUc

Last edited:

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • @skeli, thanks for the update... Will try to provide a recording. I'm using an emulator on my tablet so I don't know if I can record at the same time, I'll let you know if this occurs again once I get the latest update running.
    I discovered a bug with Max Steelspike that was interfering with the Raid Shields, so it's possible that's what was causing it. It's been fixed now.

Skeli i think that i have found a bug. When i start a new game and i have already a saved file from a previous run, after typing my name in the main screen hoopa never appears and never gets me to the dungeon. I can normally get out of the bed talk to mum and prof asks me to get his package.
    Yeah, that's an old bug with the original demo. It's no longer present in current versions. If you want to play the original demo again, you'll need to delete your save file manually.

Good day! Thank you Skeli for making Eevium Z available in the new update. Where can I obtain Eevee holding Eevium Z? Thank you!
    Uhh, it's still very hard to get. Vendors won't sell you one holding it (because the item is banned in Little Cup), and it won't appear in the Safari Zone. The only way to get it is to win 100 random battles in some weird Battle Circus tier that utilizes Little Cup Pokemon and allows the Eevium Z, have an Eevee holding it on your team, and then choosing to keep it. It's very difficult to get in the BFD. It'll be much more easily accessible in the main game.

Please do! I would love to play this game with my friends. May I ask, why is it not feasible to implement battling?
    It's very difficult to fix bugs in link battles, since they take a while to get set up, and if you pause the game for even a split second, it disconnects and ends the battle.

HEEEEELP!
    MY save(Battle Frontier) maybe have some bug,when i open the bag and turn to the key item page,then freeze...what should i do?
    I didn't use any cheat and anyother tool to edit my save,and just use the Vba 1.8 to play,it's sound weird.Could you help me repair this save or give me some advise?
    Your save file is protected by a password. Would you be able to remove it, please?

UPDATE

I don't usually announce minor updates, but I fixed some pretty bad bugs (including game crashing ones) for 1.4.4.2 which is out now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    @skeli, thanks again for the update, I haven't noticed that max steelspike bug (probably never used it) but it was good of you to update as quickly as you did.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    I have edited my link and make it no password needed.Could you try it again?

Btw,where can I get grassy seed or anyother seed item and the move ally switch in the battle frontier

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2020
    What's the use of Gold Bottle Cap? I bought it for 200BP.🤔
    Also, how do I get Melmetal?

A User

Living Life as a Background Character
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Cali
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Hey there is one thing that I have a problem with I don't really like how you can't earn much bp and I also got the legendary pack and wasted all my bp and couldn't battle due to legendary Pokemon can't battle in most battles.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2020
    Hey there is one thing that I have a problem with I don't really like how you can't earn much bp and I also got the legendary pack and wasted all my bp and couldn't battle due to legendary Pokemon can't battle in most battles.
    I suggest working up on a strategy that enables you to grind your opponents. I started playing with legendary team and I did not have problems. Although RNG may screw you, when you're making your way through 100 battles, you'll probably gain enough to get Standard pokemons, plus the daily rewards, etc. It still relies to how you work with your strategy.

Last edited:

A User

Years
    • He/Him
    • Cali
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Thanks even though I kinda get bored when fight too much and the game is kinda slow even when speeded

A User

Years
    • He/Him
    • Cali
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Hey Skeli could you give me Garchomp password privately.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2020
    Hi, I've got an issue with the raid battle against Spiritomb. Spiritomb used Taunt against my Wailord who had the ability Oblivious. In result, the ability pop-up for Oblivious pops up over and over again, basically forcing not to advance in battle. In another raid battle (i forgot who i was against), my Raichu used Volt Tackle and switched out, but the menu for selecting pokemon didn't show up.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • I have edited my link and make it no password needed. Could you try it again?

Btw,where can I get grassy seed or anyother seed item and the move ally switch in the battle frontier
    It works now, thanks! I took a look, and it looks like it's happening because your memory has been filled with garbage. Assuming you didn't try using cheats or tampering with the save file, which version was the first one you downloaded? Do you remember what the last thing you did was before your bag started crashing the game? And which emulator do you use?

What's the use of Gold Bottle Cap? I bought it for 200BP.🤔
    Also, how do I get Melmetal?
    The Gold Bottle Cap can be traded to raise all of a Pok\emon's IVs to 31.
    Melmetal can be obtained by buying random legendary Pokemon.

Thanks even though I kinda get bored when fight too much and the game is kinda slow even when speeded
    If you feel that the game is slow even with speedup, you can disable the battle animations and wait time after messages from the Options menu.

Hi, I've got an issue with the raid battle against Spiritomb. Spiritomb used Taunt against my Wailord who had the ability Oblivious. In result, the ability pop-up for Oblivious pops up over and over again, basically forcing not to advance in battle. In another raid battle (i forgot who i was against), my Raichu used Volt Tackle and switched out, but the menu for selecting pokemon didn't show up.
    I wasn't able to recreate your Taunt bug. Do you have a video? If not, can you please message your save file to me privately (preferable on Discord), and let me know what your local time was when the Raid happened? Last, are you sure the Spiritomb didn't just try using Taunt multiple times? The Raid Boss can do that. As for Raichu, which version are you playing? There was a bug in Raids a while ago, but it has since been fixed.
    Edit: This has been fixed for v1.4.4.3. Thank you for reporting it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    Thanks for help!So is it possible to repair my save?The last thing I did is finished the battle tower.I play the game on Tempgba,
    A gba emulator in dstwo(nds flashcards).

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • Thanks for help!So is it possible to repair my save?The last thing I did is finished the battle tower.I play the game on Tempgba,
    A gba emulator in dstwo(nds flashcards).
    I can fix it for you, but you'll need to message me privately on Discord so I can send it back to you. In the mean time, I figured out what was causing the bug, so make sure you fix your emulator before you get a new save.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Over the past several months there have been reports of Bad Eggs appearing in Boxes 21 and 22. After much digging, I found the root cause of this issue. That is what happens when you save your game using an emulator with the save type set to Flash 64k. When loading a GBA save, the emulator's save type must be set to Flash 128k. However, if the game was saved while the emulator was set to Flash 64k, this save file needs to be deleted immediately! If you attempt to load from it, a large part of the new memory additions to Unbound (like the PC Boxes and the Cube) will be filled with garbage data. If you currently have a save file with Bad Eggs in Box 20 & 21, these can be removed by picking them all up with the PC's multi-grab tool (press Select), and then dropping them back down.

Back