• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

1YllBerisha

Starboizy
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    its been an amazing game so far (just beat the 8th gym) and i have loved it
    i did not like the normal and swamp gym but it was unique so i get to but i really loved the 8th gym . the idea was so cool and well done

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    This last victory road puzzle is ridiculous 🥴 anyone know where to get Dive?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2022
    Hello, those cyclops on island always lock on me, even i tried sooooo many times. So how to pass them ? Walk through wall cant use right ? 🥺

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    I finished the game and can I say it was frustrating at times, however really well made. The last part of the game was a challenge with those dam Claydol lmao. Made me rage a whole bunch. If anyone needs any help ask me, I ended up beating the game with a whole team of level 100s

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    I finished the game and can I say it was frustrating at times, however really well made. The last part of the game was a challenge with those dam Claydol lmao. Made me rage a whole bunch. If anyone needs any help ask me, I ended up beating the game with a whole team of level 100s

Where did you find dive also finished tha game but cant find it

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I've just created an account to thank the developer deeply for this hack ROM, it's the best I've ever played! I've just beaten the Pokémon league and it was really difficult, although my team was entirely at level 100 and with good IV'S and nature. But I really enjoyed it! Thank you very much developer of this rom!! I'll keep waiting for updates, now I'll start with battle frontier!

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Hello. When u are saying to solve the puzzle , what do u mean ? I have accomplished the 2 strenght boulders , but when i do the third , after i leave te spot , the stones are going back to their place. Is this a bug, cuase i ve tried everything

Back