• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I meant I can't find a way to get across the water to go inside the gym. And yes it is in Dehara.

I think you skipped a step somewhere, when I got back to Dehara from Mount Cinder there was a bridge right to the gym, check your missions make sure you didn't miss anything.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Now I'm stuck in the Distortion world, I think I got all but one of the puzzles figured, it's the one with the rock located on the long narrow path beside some trees. (2nd level I think). My daughter looked a these puzzles and wonders how I managed to get one. Some help would be appreciated.

UPDATE: Nevermind I figured out the last puzzle it turns out I did the rest of the puzzles in reverse order and the puzzle I was stuck on I should have done first. Sometimes I'm a real dumbdum lol... Will continue tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2023
    Having trouble finding the Magmarizer, at the Zapdos part. Is it before or after where i am at?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    Now I'm stuck in the Distortion world, I think I got all but one of the puzzles figured, it's the one with the rock located on the long narrow path beside some trees. (2nd level I think). My daughter looked a these puzzles and wonders how I managed to get one. Some help would be appreciated.

UPDATE: Nevermind I figured out the last puzzle it turns out I did the rest of the puzzles in reverse order and the puzzle I was stuck on I should have done first. Sometimes I'm a real dumbdum lol... Will continue tomorrow.

how can you reset these puzzles? because i already did the other ones and saved

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    i hope it's no bug in our versions, because I've tried this really so many times and it just doesn't work

can anybody make a video about this?

There is a video on how to solve this section on YouTube, luckily I figured it out without the use of the video, see my above post. There is a large island where there is a brown spot in the middle surround by rocks, step on it and proceed upward (its kind of complicated to explain - if you come across the narrow long walkway leading from north of it (you're be walking down), move the boulder down Jax will eventually comedown and tell you you're on the right trail). Then it's solving the rest of the puzzles. In my case once I met up with Jax again I had solved the puzzles and he led me straight to Giratina.

Better yet just check YouTube.

Years
  • Hey Skeli after 4 years man, I came back when I saw the youtubers talking about your game.
    Really happy for you g. I had a bug when I tried to start the game can you help me?

Attachments

• Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]
      bug unbound.png
      14.1 KB · Views: 11
    Years
  • Anyone know how to get Flash because i want to explore the Thundercap Mt?
    Crater Town Mart
    Guys, can you still catch
    Spoiler:
    after it escaped from the Tomb?
    Yes, it respawns after beating the E4
    can I ask Again?
    Where I can get dexnav?because I want to catch many Pokemon.
    From Nat Log in Blizzard City
    Thanks, what about Litleo??
    Litleo is a swarming pokemon, check the TV anywhere every day for swarming mon info
    Where is the magmarizer?
    From wild Magby, Magmar or you can get one in Cinder Volcano
    Hey Skeli after 4 years man, I came back when I saw the youtubers talking about your game.
    Really happy for you g. I had a bug when I tried to start the game can you help me?
    You need to change the save type to Flash 128k like that image said lol

Back