• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Crater Town Mart

Yes, it respawns after beating the E4

From Nat Log in Blizzard City

Litleo is a swarming pokemon, check the TV anywhere every day for swarming mon info

From wild Magby, Magmar or you can get one in Cinder Volcano

You need to change the save type to Flash 128k like that image said lol

Ummmmm, Where to find umm A good fire type to use in my Team??

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Crater Town Mart

Litleo is a swarming pokemon, check the TV anywhere every day for swarming mon info

Can you kindly pls tell me the Location of Soothe Bell ? I neeeeeddd to Evolve my Riolu !!!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Can you guys tell me the location of a Good fire type like Litleo or Houndour or Darumaka or a Fire starter ( Not Tepig ) ?? Please tell me pls !😅

Years
    • Age 31
    • Asia
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Can you kindly pls tell me the Location of Soothe Bell ? I neeeeeddd to Evolve my Riolu !!!!!
    In Antisis Sewers (6th Gym)
    Can you guys tell me the location of a Good fire type like Litleo or Houndour or Darumaka or a Fire starter ( Not Tepig ) ?? Please tell me pls !😅
    Houndour on Route 5 at night, Darmatian in Great Desert, you can get some starters by the same method you get Tepig later in game

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2021
    I still cant find command centre or do i need surf because i dont know how to get it
    And i cant use shiny stone to elvove floette

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    Im trying to get to Tarmigan Mansion but i cant find strength anywhere please help

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    how can you reset these puzzles? because i already did the other ones and saved

Actually what happened with me, when I left a puzzle area if the boulder was on a switch (the white area) it remained on there while other boulders I moved went back to their original spots. When I completed the 2nd last puzzle there was a double shake noise. Then I proceeded to do the last puzzle I should have done first to complete the puzzle portion before meeting back with Jax and getting to Giratina.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2022
    How to move Boulder at sec floor in distortion world? The 2 boulder that move at ones

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    I found a den in cinder volcano but is always empty, is that for a special event or it just doesnt work

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Looks good but not sure how to actually play it, if anyone can help with that feel free to msg

PotatoBoss

VGM Composer
    Years
  • If you composed the entire OST, i got to praise you, because the music so far (i just beat the first gym) is an absolute banger. Thank you for these battle themes especially.

And while i'm at it of course, this is an amazing hack so far. The writing is also pretty good, the guy that asks you to stop deleting the entire universe when you turn off the game while saving was hilarious. It's the first time in a while where i talk to every NPC just because i'm interested in what they have to say !

Thanks! I did 28 out of the 51 currently custom songs, most of the battle themes were done by me so i'll take that haha, glad you enjoy it!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    What's a realistic time frame to expect the last bit of unobtainable Pokemon/Mega Stones to be added, a couple months? Late 2021?

Years
  • Crater Town Mart

How do I do this? It's been years since I have play a rom hack. So yeah can you help me please?

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    I keep trying to patch it using NUPS, but it says the patch is corrupted. What do I do?

Back