• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    so i'm in need of help since it's stressing me out, I'm stuck at Crystal Peak where I can't get past the grunt where we need to "blind" him, just how exactly? I tried using Flash but that did nothing, I've searched every corner, yet there is nothing. What am I exactly suppose to do?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2021
    so i'm in need of help since it's stressing me out, I'm stuck at Crystal Peak where I can't get past the grunt where we need to "blind" him, just how exactly? I tried using Flash but that did nothing, I've searched every corner, yet there is nothing. What am I exactly suppose to do?

Use strenght and put the rock in front of him.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2020
    So I managed to acquire the 10 cells and got a shiny zygrade 10%, my question is that if I trade it in to zygrade 50% or zygrade complete do it stay shiny or do i need to soft reset for it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    Where can get Dowsing Machine?? I can't seem to find one because of pending mission in Antitisis City Port..

Riddhwimaan Mukherjee

If I have a dream, I have to accomplish it. Never
    Years
  • Can you kindly pls tell me the Location of Soothe Bell ? I neeeeeddd to Evolve my Riolu !!!!!
    You dont need Soothe Bell , I have just an awesome idea which I used to evolve my Riolu.

Just go to Fallashore Town, and then to the berry market there.
    Buy some Pomeg Berries or anthing other {I dont exactly remember the name}, which increases the friendship of a Pokemon.
    Buy 5-6 of those berries and make Riolu eat them
    Then level it up,

GOTCHA !! YOU HAVE LUCARIO NOW....

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2021
    Did anyone figure out the password at the base in vivill town its hard because I don't know the first letter

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2021
    Your hack doesn't work with any core in RetroArch. Is that normal?

How are we expected to play it? :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    In Antisis Sewers (6th Gym)

Houndour on Route 5 at night, Darmatian in Great Desert, you can get some starters by the same method you get Tepig later in game

Thanks, though I caught a Good Nature Houndour in Route 5 and my Riolu evolved without the need of a Soothe bell !!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    is it possible to catch the dynamax magearna? or can you catch it again afgerit runs away?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Asia
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Hello, can i ask if shiny rate increase whith chaining in dex nav?
    Yes, the shiny chance increases with level search and chaining
    I found a den in cinder volcano but is always empty, is that for a special event or it just doesnt work
    Yeah, most likely a bug, some people have that problem, too.
    Can some kindly tell where i can find the dowsing machine. i seem to have missed it.
    From the scientist in Tehl Town
    How do I do this? It's been years since I have play a rom hack. So yeah can you help me please?
    Your emulator should have a save type option.
    How to get bottle caps in this game ?
    Rarely drop from raids, from mining, missions, etc.
    So I managed to acquire the 10 cells and got a shiny zygrade 10%, my question is that if I trade it in to zygrade 50% or zygrade complete do it stay shiny or do i need to soft reset for it.
    It's just a temporary form, so if you disassemble it to get the 50% form, you will lost your shiny dog for sure.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Ummm, Is this a Glitch or so, because the Trainer in Trainer House ( Dresco Town ) dont increase in level at all... I have battled them many times, but they are still LV 15 ?? ( Im playing in Casual )

Years
    • Age 31
    • Asia
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    is it possible to catch the dynamax magearna? or can you catch it again afgerit runs away?
    It respawns after beating the E4
    Ummm, Is this a Glitch or so, because the Trainer in Trainer House ( Dresco Town ) dont increase in level at all... I have battled them many times, but they are still LV 15 ?? ( Im playing in Casual )
    Level scale only available for Difficult mode and higher difficulties.

Last edited:
    Back