• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Can you get all the Zygarde cells or do we need to wait till the post game is completed?

Can get 97% of them. The other 3% is not yet available. Will be once the new version of the game is done and released

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2020
    Heya just a final question. (Great hack btw). Those breakable walls in the Expressway and underwater. Do you break them with the ADM because I am not getting an option to break them?
    Thanks in advance

darthbr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Great hack. But some trainers pokemon are really OP. Like those in volcano. Even if im playing in easy Mode with exp share. The pokemon use lots of sinthesys and drain kiss. Sorry. I pass. I was playing for fun like old pokemon games. Regular easy. But Even in easy.. Not.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    i feel like Unbound is hobbled by poor difficulty scaling mechanics and a mediocre 2edge5me original plot that sits somewhere between Insurgence and Reborn on the "why" factor
    Are you playing the dark version? I've played the game twice now and I have to say the light version is significantly less edgy than the light version

I'm doing a mission near Day Care, and I need to show a Mime Jr., where can I find him or Mr. Mime?
    I think Mr. Mime sometimes shows up as a swarm

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

I humbly bow to Toxapex, MVP of the Pokemon League. I think Radical Red primed me for this League, inasmuch that defensive Pokemon rule the day, and that the teams here are mostly hyper offensive. The field effects carry the League teams too. I recorded it all, please excuse the speedup.

I still have the postgame to dig into, but this hack grew on me. A first time playthrough on an easier mode would've been better for me, as of now my thoughts are tied between the sometimes annoying Insane Mode. I have gripes, but overall this hack is worth the hype.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2021
    Hi Skeli
    I wanted to know what is the difference in version 1.0.0 and 1.0.1
    Please help I beg you
    And I wanted to also know how to transfer data from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 version
    Please help me
    God will Bless you

Years
  • Great hack. But some trainers pokemon are really OP. Like those in volcano. Even if im playing in easy Mode with exp share. The pokemon use lots of sinthesys and drain kiss. Sorry. I pass. I was playing for fun like old pokemon games. Regular easy. But Even in easy.. Not.

bro the game's a cakewalk on easy mode + exp share. maybe you're just not using a diverse enough team? i'm awful at pokemon games and even i just steamroll through opponents in easy mode.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Please help

All you need to do is rename your .sav to 1.0.1.sav for the 1.0.1 game and the difference is the difficulty level setting. Once you've chosen the setting (eg. Casual), you cannot change it until post game then all difficulty levels are unlocked.

I personally used "default" but if you're really brave try insane.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    can i ask? how do i catch a carbink i can't somehow find one?

You can get a carbinks in the KBT Expressway if you're post game it's one of the missions as well (catching 3), so far I've caught 2, the 3rd one is elusive but I'll catch it eventually.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    Hi all! I'm gonna start by saying that this is a great rom hack. I'm currently stuck in the Island Saviour side mission, i can't figure out where's the exit and i even saved underground thinking it was relatively easy to get out. Can anyone give me a solution, or even a hint to get to the ladder?

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Where do you find Growlithe? In the Pokedex it says on route 5 but its not on the DexNav. Is it just like a bug or is he just really rare?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Where do you find Growlithe? In the Pokedex it says on route 5 but its not on the DexNav. Is it just like a bug or is he just really rare?

That happens during night time when Growlithe doesn't show. Growlithe shows during morning and day time.

Back