• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    In the mission "Too Much TV" , I can't find the the last Kid with a Television Frenzy, but I scanned entire East and West Borrius ! Pls Tell the location of that kid !
    I found-
    Spoiler:

the last one is in slateport town, i think its the house that gives you the alolan starters.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    How do I evolve my boldore in the game is there a stone for it?
    you can evolve it via link stone, you can buy one on dehara city.
    Hi everyone! I'm really surprised as to how this romhack has a lot of qualities up to gen 8!
    So far I'm 4 badges in and I'm currently searching for fletchling/fletchindr/talonflame. Does anyone know where to find one, and at what time (if necessary)?
    And what about Charmander? I really want an optimal fire/flying type in my team.
    Hopefully it's not late in the game, otherwise I may have to look for other team members.
    you can get fletching on route 12 near dehara city. You can get a charmander by buying some egg on the old lady in magnolia town, i got mine in there but took me 12 eggs to get one.
    Can anyone tell me where to find a Gardevoirite...?
    light of ruin base just use the drowsing thing.
    Where is the location of Mesprit...?
    shadow base where you fight zeph.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Possibly the best hack I've ever played, hands down. Done with the main storyline and the league, currently doing post-game missions and getting addicted to mining. Anybody know what the Odd Keystone is for?

Years
  • BRO (don't open if you don't wanna be spoiled lmao)

Spoiler:

just needed to get that out. maaad props to skeli m8

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2021
    Just to note for other players... There are a few glitches I have noticed in the game...

1.- Small visual glitch in the water/stone puzzle in Thunderclap Mt. (Treat = Minor)

2.- In the "Move items" section of the PC, you can see a random item in the "Cancel" button, as if it was another pokemon. (Treat = Minor)

3.- The player's sprite gets completely messed up if you use "Dig" or use an Escape Rope inside the dark tunnel of the Sewers in Antisis City. Glitch remains even when surfing or changing area (Treat = Medium/Major)

4.- Hoopa's puzzle provokes a heavy lag spike in the game. Might produce a game crash, yet it has not happened anything so far (Treat = Unconclusive)

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2021
    Possibly the best hack I've ever played, hands down. Done with the main storyline and the league, currently doing post-game missions and getting addicted to mining. Anybody know what the Odd Keystone is for?

Odd Keystone is used to encounter Spiritomb. Talk to the old lady in Gurun Town PC. It can also be sold to ore maniac in Dehara

Hello everyone, gr8 hack skeli.

Does anyone know where to get dawn stone?

Ty

Routes 10, 14, and 17

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2020
    Yo, I need some help, I'm trying to enter the great desert and the game black screens. Same thing happens when I enter the day care

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Any word on if the gen 8 sprites will be added to the data? Even if Skeli doesn't want to rework the routes, allowing us to trade from Radical Red or BFD would be a decent alternative.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    Hey I completed this hack and I absolutely loved it. The map is gorgeous and the city and town design is also pretty good. I just felt it could be little more darker than it is now. You could throw in some blood Instead of burning during character deaths. Also the story was pretty simple and there is a slight drag in it. Please consider this constructive criticism. Overall, its a pretty good game and I haven't found a single bug or glitch in my entire play through. Very few hacks achieve this.
    Thank you for giving us Unbound! 🤞😀

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Is there really no way to gain access to the Pokemon Stunky until late game if you don't have the right rng to get him as an egg early game? Cause I really want one but dont know where to look to access one. Is there any way to obtain stunky other than the egg in Bellin town? Please help!

Back