• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Say...is there's any hack that's rivals unbound? Like,
    Using CFRU engine
    Have more pkmn from later gen (at least until gen 5)
    New story (at least it was same story but have something changed from the original one)
    Have nice BGM for specific trainer
    And no fakemon (well, since shadow warrior is uncatchable, its not bugging me that 1 fakemon was in the game).

I've see some hacks that quite matching my wants, like
    Gaia (no new move animation)
    Radical red (no new BGM and not complete?)
    Theta Emerald EX (bug n glitch...of course)
    Nameless fire red project (like theta emerald but in fire red ROM base and doesn't have much glitch/bug)
    Saffron (not complete)
    Dreams (fakemon)
    Eternal Snow (since it doesn't have any new story from emerald, I'm bored playing it in early game...and I don't see any video in YT that shows this hack features like having 3 regions and pkmn up to gen 5)
    Saiph (no new move set)
    Eclipse (not complete)
    Rose (not complete).

I'm now trying GS Chronicles...but not yet play it very frequently as unbound. This also the reason that I'm not yet play ultra shiny gold since they both using HGSS story, and I see people says that ultra shiny gold have quite a glitch.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    hey all I am having trouble finding a razor claw for my sneasel, I have looked at the wiki and I couldnt find it in frozen mountain , any help would be very appreciated

In frost mountain there's one. All you need is strength

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2021
    Is there any place where I can see a detailed set of the rules that govern Insane difficulty? Specifically the boss fights? Cause the Volcano double battle has a sableye that's outspeeding my Haunter and it's got me scratching my head.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    Is there any place where I can see a detailed set of the rules that govern Insane difficulty? Specifically the boss fights? Cause the Volcano double battle has a sableye that's outspeeding my Haunter and it's got me scratching my head.

Maybe the haunter is slower than the sableye or the sableye is faster than the haunter? I don't know.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2021
    hi i beat the elite four and rescued mom but I can't figure out how to access the battle frontier

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    How do hordes work? I've been using sweet scent in multiple places and none of the horde encounters show up. Also is there an easy way to reset EVs in this game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2021
    i know but the guy at the door says i need to be a member to access it

How do hordes work? I've been using sweet scent in multiple places and none of the horde encounters show up. Also is there an easy way to reset EVs in this game?

in fallshore city there's a merchant that sells EV reducing berries

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2021
    oh thanks
    i thought that was the entrance to the KBT expressway so I never entered it before

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Can somebody help me?

Im playing the game and when my gible evolves the game freezes. any sugestions?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    I think the capture rates need tuning, non legendary or even uncommon pokemon really shouldn't be breaking out of a pokeball let alone 4 in a row at 1 hp.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2021
    Can anyone help? Do I have to complete the game to do a randomiser version? I've completed the game before and my GBA4IOS got revoked so it just seems unfair that I have to complete it again just to do the randomiser :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Can anyone help? Do I have to complete the game to do a randomiser version? I've completed the game before and my GBA4IOS got revoked so it just seems unfair that I have to complete it again just to do the randomiser :(

You do need to beat the game to start a randomizer. It will be under New Game+.

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    You do need to beat the game to start a randomizer. It will be under New Game+.

So...we can only randomizer the game in NG+? Can we randomizer in early game or we need to beat the E4 again in NG+ to active the randomizer?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    So...we can only randomizer the game in NG+? Can we randomizer in early game or we need to beat the E4 again in NG+ to active the randomizer?

You just need to beat the game in a regular mode and there will be an option to start randomizer once you have access to New Game+ from the start.

Back