• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
  • Bring a Bug-type Pokémon with you and interact one of the rocks with said Bug-type in the lead slot.

I'm sorry I'm not following. There aren't really rocks. I brought a Bug-type and interacted with some rocks surrounding the area with it in the lead but nothing happened.

This is where I am at:
    Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
  • I'm sorry I'm not following. There aren't really rocks. I brought a Bug-type and interacted with some rocks surrounding the area with it in the lead but nothing happened.

This is where I am at:

You need to check the lone rock to the left of you, before crossing the first bridge en route to the stone tablet. There is a Pokémon Ranger nearby, as a reference.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • You need to check the lone rock to the left of you, before crossing the first bridge en route to the stone tablet. There is a Pokémon Ranger nearby, as a reference.

Got it. I did not think I'd need to go that far back. Thanx.
    Oh and it seems the quest might have counted the tablet even though it couldn't be read.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I've encountered what I believe to be a bug.

This guy (requires Rock Climb to reach) only battles you if you've defeated all trainers on route 11 and as I battled a trainer with the same sprite in Crimson Volcano (requires Strength to reach) and received a mega stone I assume that will be the case with this one.
    I made a full circle around route 11 including checking out its other Rock Climb areas and I have not found a single trainer that I did not defeat the first time I went through it to go to Tarmigan Town but this guy won't battle me. He keeps telling me to defeat all trainers on route 11.

Years
  • I've encountered what I believe to be a bug.

This guy (requires Rock Climb to reach) only battles you if you've defeated all trainers on route 11 and as I battled a trainer with the same sprite in Crimson Volcano (requires Strength to reach) and received a mega stone I assume that will be the case with this one.
    I made a full circle around route 11 including checking out its other Rock Climb areas and I have not found a single trainer that I did not defeat the first time I went through it to go to Tarmigan Town but this guy won't battle me. He keeps telling me to defeat all trainers on route 11.

Go to Route 11 from Fallshore City beach, you will see a fisherman on the way. After defeating him, you can fight that trainer.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2022
    how do i get to catch kyogre and groudon in this version of pokemon unbound? i talked many times with vega at the magnolia cafe but he just gave me an honchkrow
    p.s. (if someone has an updated list of the encounters in magnolia cafe with relative days and hours it would be very nice)

Years
  • how do i get to catch kyogre and groudon in this version of pokemon unbound? i talked many times with vega at the magnolia cafe but he just gave me an honchkrow
    p.s. (if someone has an updated list of the encounters in magnolia cafe with relative days and hours it would be very nice)

Defeat Véga in the Battleground (not Battle Frontier) in Seaport City; not in gauntlet, but individually. Go to his gym on the next day, and he will give you a Red Orb and a Blue Orb. With them, you can catch Kyogre and Groudon. Kyogre is in Vivill Warehouse deeps (you need to use Dive and exit the underwater room; you will reach an underwater passage). Groudon is in Cinder Volcano, leftmost cavern, west of the waterfall.

For the Magnolia Café daily visitors, check out the Discord; there is an Excel file that lists who will visit the café each day.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Been playing this on mGBA on vita. It's easily one of the best hacks out there. You can just see how much work was put into this. Thank you for this masterpiece.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Is it worth playing from the start again? I'm currently playing V1.1.3 and I'm at the Normal Gym with the inverse battle, seeing how hard it was for me to get there, I was wondering if I should restart again and play with the improvements.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • If you have ADM, you can mine at KBT Expressway, eventually you will get several of them. If you don't... well... you need to complete the main game first.

Admittedly I forgot about mining but I have not completed the main game.
    I'm training an Alolan Sandrew among other mons for this annoying quest that only allows the use of Ice and Fairy types which I had almost none of AND need one that can use Strength. The latter makes Alolan Sandshrew a must.

If it's annoying why am I doing it? Two reasons:
    1. I am a first-time player and don't know what the reward is. If it's worth it I don't want to come to regret skipping it.
    2. I'm kind of a completionist. I started this quest completely by accident and now feel compelled to see it through.

Last edited:

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Admittedly I forgot about mining but I have not completed the main game.

Update on this; I can't mine. The mining game isn't working, after the minor tells you to "face the wall to get started" it loads onto a black screen and gets stuck.
    This is the first time I have attempted to mine in 2.0.3 and it worked in the previous version.

Years
  • The only mission I have left is the battle frontier one which seems a bit too much for someone who isn't really into the facility all that much. What exactly is the reward for this mission? I know it'll bug me not knowing

shadyxv

kingjoe
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2022
    hi i just started play the game and my game crash whenever i want to mine at KBT, any solutions?

Back