• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Days
  • Seen today
I want enter the last island but i can't it says Wait for new update I wait 2 years to enter it muat worth thought

Years
Anyone else having issues downloading as it detects a virus?
I had that issue. On Windows 10. When it popped up saying "Microsoft Defender Antivirus found threats" I clicked on that which took me to a Settings page titled "Virus and threat protection." About halfway down the page, there's a link that says "Protection history." Click that, and it'll have items there that say "Threat blocked." If you click on one, it will open up and you can see what "threat" was blocked (for me, when I clicked on it I got a popup saying "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" and I clicked yes, idk if that'll happen for everyone). Once it opens up you can see which item it blocked. Find the one that's "Pokemon Unbound Official Patch 2.0+.zip" then you can change it to allow. Go back to the download and try again and it should work.

Back