• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Voyager

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Please help, I got softlocked in the ruins, and nothing I tried has worked.

Pokémon Voyager

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Please help, I got softlocked in the ruins, and nothing I tried has worked.

A version update has been released yesterday that fixes this issue. The main post has a "Current Version: 0.2.1" with a link to the new patch.

Sorry about that!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2021
    Hey I wanted to know if it happened to someone, i just did the second gym and I wasn't able to defeat it. I still the received the badge after the battle like if I defeated the gym leader. Still really love the game great job!

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Hey I wanted to know if it happened to someone, i just did the second gym and I wasn't able to defeat it. I still the received the badge after the battle like if I defeated the gym leader. Still really love the game great job!

Hi this is likely due to whiteout behavior being set to "Heal Party" mode. This has been fixed and will be included in the next patch. Thanks for the report!

Last edited:
    Years
  • So something that has been confusing me
    Pokémon Voyager's story is complete through just after Gym 3 (roughly 35%). Save data for this beta release may not be compatible with future releases.
    , this is a progressing hack but this is messing with my smol brain. Is this hack complete up to just past gym 3 or is it all done but from gym 1 - 3 its more polished?

This question isn't sarcastic or said in jest, im sometimes just a idiot.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    So something that has been confusing me , this is a progressing hack but this is messing with my smol brain. Is this hack complete up to just past gym 3 or is it all done but from gym 1 - 3 its more polished?

This question isn't sarcastic or said in jest, im sometimes just a idiot.

The most recent version, 0.2.2, is complete through Gym 3 plus one storyline event past this gym. The rest is unplayable.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    The hack is very nice.
    This is probably the first hack I've seen with a text type move change in the battle menu. It is easy to understand for those who are not fluent in English, the image is always clearer in the transmission.
    By the way can you tell me how to change it? There must be insert sprite type into the text type of offset?

I'd love to change it like that for my hack, and of course I'll give you credit. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Many futures, nice hack, hope u can add more clothes😂

Thanks! However, we will probably not be adding any more outfits.

The hack is very nice.
    This is probably the first hack I've seen with a text type move change in the battle menu. It is easy to understand for those who are not fluent in English, the image is always clearer in the transmission.
    By the way can you tell me how to change it? There must be insert sprite type into the text type of offset?

I'd love to change it like that for my hack, and of course I'll give you credit. :D

Thanks! This is a decomp project so it is not a matter of changing offsets. There is a public resource for the feature but it would be difficult to convert to a usable state for binary hacking.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    "There is a public resource for the feature but it would be difficult to convert to a usable state for binary hacking."- where can i find it?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    How do you get to the Enceladus cavern? I think you have to get their on the sliding ice but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    "There is a public resource for the feature but it would be difficult to convert to a usable state for binary hacking."- where can i find it?
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=10167016&postcount=83

How do you get to the Enceladus cavern? I think you have to get their on the sliding ice but I can't for the life of me figure it out.
    There was a recent solution in our discord's help section if you would like to join there. We have also added an 'easy' version of this puzzle on easy puzzle difficulty mode for the next release.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    From the Pokemon Voyager Discord, posted 3/5:

We're wrapping up the next update soon*!

*"soon" should be interpreted as "probably but not definitely in March or April"

Next update will cover through gym5

Back