• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Xi Arco

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Holy moly. This project really has come a long way. Its incredible work so far.

KevsterMister98

Pokemon Trainer
Years
~~~Pokémon Xi-Arco Update!~~~

Well... Hello there. It's been quite a while since I last spoke on here. I hope everyone is enjoying their time with the new games, and I finally found some space for an update regarding the game, Pokémon Xi-Arco. First off, thanks again for the patience, I know, I know... I tried coming up with a few dates for a discord release and stuff like that... But in reality, it is a bit hard to make a fangame! So, here's a small update about the game:

I would like everyone to check out the YouTube Channel([URL="http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuceX8GQ1YPMgPs1Eg_vzhTzKDCOL2rs2"]KevsterMister[/URL]). It's the most active social media besides the Twitter which is(@09mkkevin) Our composers for the game put in a lot of effort, and we are striving to get the Kanto soundtrack a bit of a small revamp to match the theme of the game. We have at least 50 tracks done, go ahead and check em out! These will be used for the game!

And here's the final title screen for the game featuring our mysterious mascot! Check it out!~~~
Xi_Arco_no_bg.png
XiArcoSymbol.png

Here are some maps to show off! The first quarter of the game will feel very similar to the original games, so we went for a more classic feel for the beginning.

Pallet Town
PalletTownMap.png
Route 1
Route1Map.png
Viridian City
ViridianCityMap.png
Route 4
Route4Map.png

Elite Four Lance
"Careful, I let my Pokémon bite people."
- The Dragon Master of Kanto, Lance is the most feared trainer despite there being a current champion. It takes a lot of skill to train a Dragon type, and Lance has proven it in both Kanto and Johto. Lately he stays in the shadows keeping an eye on the evil crimes committed by the villainous gang... Team Rocket.
Lance.png

Elite Four Agatha
"Oh honey, that smile doesn't hide the fact you're afraid of me."
-The most powerful Psychic in Kanto had a teacher, and that was Agatha of the Elite Four. Despite Sabrina being the most powerful Psychic in her age, Agatha knows she can easily surpass her thanks to her deep connection with the spiritual realm. However, Agatha holds secrets of her own since she herself is heavily involved with Team Rocket's past...
Agatha.png

Again, thank you much for the wait. Stay hopeful for a demo! Until next time! ~KevsterMister98
XiArcoPort.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 14, 2022
hey please tell me you are going to release this game in January or Feb 2022 I can't wait it has been 2 years.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
hey please tell me you are going to release this game in January or Feb 2022 I can't wait it has been 2 years.

first off no it hasnt been 2 years, their last post was 4 hours prior to you posting (you would know this if you had looked) and second the odds of this getting released in january or february are incredibly minimal to nonexistent since the dev has yet to give any word on when a potential demo/release date would be in the first place so like it or not you will have to be like the rest of us and wait

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 14, 2022
Hey I Talked about Your First Post On May 5 2017. Remember It. Your Very First Post On Game.

KevsterMister98

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hey everyone! I appreciate the excitement you guys have to play the game, but it is still being heavily developed at this current time. There is no comfortable time for an actual demo since we are still testing a lot of the spritework and maps for the game. I know it's a bit frustrating since it's been in development for quite some time, but rest assured that at least a beta or alpha will be released! The goal is still to at least have a playable demo that reaches either the first or second gym. The first post of this thread will be updated with all the downloads and such that are needed when it's closer to launch. I will try to update more as days go by, thank y'all for the patience and excitement! ~Kevster

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
I am looking forward to this a lot! Seems like it'll be pretty interesting, the more "edgy" designs and characters are a bit odd, but in like, a very charming way!

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hello, is the download link available??

i tolld you back last month dude, no its not available, it will be available when the developer deems it ready to be available.......... if anything you or anyone else asking if its available (tho lets be real its usually you around these parts asking about the links to fan games that dont have a link) as much as you do will likely cause the developer to push back its release all the further

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 4, 2022
i tolld you back last month dude, no its not available, it will be available when the developer deems it ready to be available.......... if anything you or anyone else asking if its available (tho lets be real its usually you around these parts asking about the links to fan games that dont have a link) as much as you do will likely cause the developer to push back its release all the further

Sorry, no hurries

KevsterMister98

Pokemon Trainer
Years

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope everyone is doing well! But ah yes, here we are once again with another update! It's time to reveal the main legendary/mascot/antagonist of Pokemon Xi-Arco: The one and only- MissingNo! Check it out!

The Universe Devourer: MissingNo

Missingno_2.png

"A very, very long time ago... The darkness that surrounded the universe exploded into light. And in that light came to fruition four gods that immediately battled for dominance. One such god was able to apprehend the others, and managed to calm them all. The darkest of them did not take this hierarchy lightly and rebelled. As such, the darkest one was banished to a chaotic and distorted realm in which it gleefully resides alone. However, none of them anticipated the consequences of their battle... All that temporal and spatial energy created an accident. A fifth creature, that should not have been able to exist. The accident proved to be defected, and such the reigning god sought to make sure any trace of that creature would not hit the cosmos, for devastation would only follow it. Unfortunately, some accidents leave permanent damage. The missing creature in question, has yet to truly show itself. But I think... there's something wrong in the stars. It has no remorse, Red. No empathy or feeling. It cannot be destroyed nor contained. It just is what it is. A devourer of whole planets, galaxies, and universes. Glitching out of existence is a painful experience, but to MissingNo... You're just its nourishment."

The next few updates will be about a (hopeful) demo release for the game! Stay tuned for more, and again thanks for the patience! Try not to glitch out of existence! ~Kevster

xiarcomissingred.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope everyone is doing well! But ah yes, here we are once again with another update! It's time to reveal the main legendary/mascot/antagonist of Pokemon Xi-Arco: The one and only- MissingNo! Check it out!

The Universe Devourer: MissingNo

View attachment 104117

"A very, very long time ago... The darkness that surrounded the universe exploded into light. And in that light came to fruition four gods that immediately battled for dominance. One such god was able to apprehend the others, and managed to calm them all. The darkest of them did not take this hierarchy lightly and rebelled. As such, the darkest one was banished to a chaotic and distorted realm in which it gleefully resides alone. However, none of them anticipated the consequences of their battle... All that temporal and spatial energy created an accident. A fifth creature, that should not have been able to exist. The accident proved to be defected, and such the reigning god sought to make sure any trace of that creature would not hit the cosmos, for devastation would only follow it. Unfortunately, some accidents leave permanent damage. The missing creature in question, has yet to truly show itself. But I think... there's something wrong in the stars. It has no remorse, Red. No empathy or feeling. It cannot be destroyed nor contained. It just is what it is. A devourer of whole planets, galaxies, and universes. Glitching out of existence is a painful experience, but to MissingNo... You're just its nourishment."

The next few updates will be about a (hopeful) demo release for the game! Stay tuned for more, and again thanks for the patience! Try not to glitch out of existence! ~Kevster

View attachment 104118

It's amazing the game still developed remembering how long the posts is

Good luck on the development and stay healthy during the development 👋👋🙂👍

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
usually I feel that Kanto remakes don't ever really bring anything to the table. there are so many of them that they all just kinda blend in with one another. Everything "new" they present has already been done before. This though? this looks promsing! I'll make sure to stay updated :3

Back