• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: *~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

What do you think I need to change?

• The tiles and palettes.

Votes: 75 22.3%
  • The scripts.

Votes: 46 13.6%
  • The hack's name.

Votes: 64 19.0%
  • Other stuff (Tell me what)

Votes: 45 13.4%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 144 42.7%
  • All.

Votes: 40 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
    Years
    Wow, I haven't visited this hack in ages, and I must say, it's a real nice one. I loved the pre-alpha when i first played it. And the jet? That made me laugh hard. In a good way! I can't wait until the next download.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hi guys. Sorry for no updates, but, I have to read a stupid book so I won't be able to work in the next 3 days, so don't expect any update :(

By the way, I've added a new poll. Please vote and comment. (Only Postive feedback, I mean, like this: Oh I think you should change the tiles for ..... reason. Not like this: Oh I hatez dat tilez, are horrible.)

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely, Twilite Darkrai Erick

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Yes, you play it on the VBA. Read the FAQs in the ROM Hacking section before you post, and remember not to post offtopic things like this post again.

~Edo~

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & Edo Phoenix Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Hi Twilite Darkrai!.....
    wow, this hack's very nicee!
    tiles: V Good
    sprites: Good
    palets: Good!
    Luck!

ArchsageX

The greatest sage.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2013
    This hack looks nice, I'll have to keep my eye on this one. Can't wait for it to be finished.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    :t133: Warning! Warning! New Pokémon approaching! :t133:

Yeah, it's a new PKMN, if you are far from him you will see it blurry, but if you look it at its eyes it will be kind and friendly.

Spoiler:

A Ghost type Pokémon, that lives on wet and dark places like swamps or jungles

Hope you like it guys, and girls, I made it by myself, call it however you want, please comment and tell me what do you think, thanks:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Aww, u made an Eevee evo just for me! ^^
    :laugh:
    It's awesome!
    I think nintendo should think about making more Eevee evos.
    GL! ^^

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    woah! That's a pretty cool sprite... :3
    but, I think it's better without the colour green so it could be really a pure ghost type evolution of Eevee. :3

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Ah, so I see why you needed those rail tracks, the jet thing looks really good. Specially when it's in the sky... Too bad it cannot be faster, for a Jet... -_-

And about the new Eevolution, it looks really nice, I think it's as nice as an Umbreon. I'm just wondering how it'll evolve, though (not like there are many more Elemental Stones O.o)

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Aww, u made an Eevee evo just for me! ^^
    :laugh:
    It's awesome!
    I think nintendo should think about making more Eevee evos.
    GL! ^^

Eheh, thanks ;)

woah! That's a pretty cool sprite... :3
    but, I think it's better without the colour green so it could be really a pure ghost type evolution of Eevee. :3

Thanks. I actually like the green thingy cause it's seems to me like it is the spirit ^_^

Dude, thats effin hot!!! thats now my favorite pokemon!

:O Thanks a lot n_n

Ah, so I see why you needed those rail tracks, the jet thing looks really good. Specially when it's in the sky... Too bad it cannot be faster, for a Jet... -_-

And about the new Eevolution, it looks really nice, I think it's as nice as an Umbreon. I'm just wondering how it'll evolve, though (not like there are many more Elemental Stones O.o)

Well, there will be other 2 Eeveelutions, and Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon will be deleted from eevee's evo-line well they'll be eeveelutions but you won't be able to evolve eevee to this, they will be in the wild ^^.
    And those 3 will be replaced with some methods. I think there will be more elemental stones, some useless items will be replaced.

Thanks for your comments!
    It is motivation for me :D

P.S. Expect the beta soon... maybe on the last days of june? :P

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
    Oh, the sprite are "nais" (nice).
    The name, mmm, are creative.
    You are very good in the spriting, mi amigazo.
    Echale Ganas y no desistas.
    Te cuidas!
    See you...
    I hope to play a Beta ^^
    But take your time.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Hey lol. I know you have no bugs or anything yet,and im srry to make/find out one but anyways...
    *~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

when you faint/white out etc..u go back 2 parents house and charector is facing backwards to mom,while she is healing Pokes =/

This is a small one,but the police that hands u the Poke balls says "PLAYER put the nest ball" not ballS(since you get 10,more than 1)

and idnno if its just me with this glitch but after the oldladys ticket battle,she turns into this glitched up form of me O_O and i can't move!!

*~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~* 169/3345/pokemonfireredgba02on8.png[/IMG][/URL]

The last screen is the part when she goes into her house.After that,i cant move -_-

aww lol,and i really wanted to play. Now i have to edit the maps so i can walk thru the event -__ greeeeat

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Hey lol. I know you have no bugs or anything yet,and im srry to make/find out one but anyways...

when you faint/white out etc..u go back 2 parents house and charector is facing backwards to mom,while she is healing Pokes =/

This is a small one,but the police that hands u the Poke balls says "PLAYER put the nest ball" not ballS(since you get 10,more than 1)

and idnno if its just me with this glitch but after the oldladys ticket battle,she turns into this glitched up form of me O_O and i can't move!!

*~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~* 169/3345/pokemonfireredgba02on8.png[/IMG][/URL]

The last screen is the part when she goes into her house.After that,i cant move -_-

aww lol,and i really wanted to play. Now i have to edit the maps so i can walk thru the event -__ greeeeat

Sorry to spoil your long post, but the bugs you posted are in a veryX1000 old beta.

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
    Years
    • Age 31
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Sorry to spoil your long post, but the bugs you posted are in a veryX1000 old beta.

Did he update the beta or something? Because the only one I've played ended after you catch equalil and fall in the hole and appear in a random location.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    Hey! How r u Erick?
    Well, ur new evolution of eevee looks amazing ;)
    Good luck man!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    In the demo i caught the equalil and the game froze..... Are you not sapose to catch it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back