• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéOps! (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    Seth looked over the mission a couple of times. "I think, we should look at all the crime scenes and find a common link, then we can move on to the other places that have this link." Seth said as he opened his town map. "I am going to go to Professor Pine's laboratory first just to look for anything interesting, I will try to find a link as that is the easiest way to find out where the thieves will strike next."

Seth made his way out of the building and took a taxi to Professor Pine's laboratory. He walked in and spoke a bit with Professor Pine to get some information then he looked around the area that was still sealed with tape. "Hmm, the brick is still here but no fingerprints this must mean maybe a Pokemon done it or the person wore gloves." He handed another brick to Machop to see if the marks left were the same, there was a slight resemblance so Seth thought a Machop or a higher evolution of Machop may have threw the brick. Once he had done he took the two bricks back to the building to do some further research to determine where the thieves would strike next.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • The Pokéball clattered to the ground before starting to shake. But there was no worry- seconds later it fell silent. Henry Marsh looked over to his brother Freddy and gave him a thumbs-up. "Another one, bro" he said in his gravelly voice, but Freddy only grimaced. "This is a dirt job,, ya know. We should have been on the top o' the Polytropolis underworld now. And here we are in this smelly place, catching stupid rat Pokémon". Henry picked up the Pokéball and placed it in a bag with a dozen or so others.

"Remember that we're getting pretty well paid" he said to Freddy. "Blimey, we earn more dough now than we did breaking into groceries. We shouldn't complain". Freddy merely shrugged and walked over to a ladder nearby. "Let's call it a day bro. I'm sick of this place. Whoever it is who buys all these Rattatas, they ought to give us a break. We have a store to break into tonight, remember".

Henry nodded and recalled his Machoke, before following his brother up to the street. Tossing the bag into the green van they used, he sat himself into the drivers seat and drove off.

Aztekia

As happy as a pig in sugar
    Years
  • Blaze entered the HQ and walked up to Esmerelda. She seemed to be busy, so he picked up a small piece of papaer and wrote:

'To Esmerald. From, Blaze.'

He then deposited the bag of Rattata next to her desk and strolled off in search of more Rattata. Maybe the warehouse could provide more answers, he thought to himself.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    Seth walked into the research lab and stood next to one of the empty workstations. The research lab was magnificent, there were many scientists and Pokemon running around and the equipment was state of the art. "There has to be a link to connect all these crimes together" Seth said.

He worked on both bricks using many tools to find some kind of clue as to where they were going to hit next. He found it after about an hour of searching. He had managed to cut the brick open and found inside it a sentence formed by unkown letters, he used a code decipher and managed to find the hidden link. Every brick had a clue to the next hit inside it. This was probably there because it was probably grunts doing the dirty work.

He quickly grabbed his stuff and went round all the crime scenes collecting the bricks, there was no difference between the bricks so Seth went through them all until he found one that had a place on it that hadn't been hit yet. He found the name of a store that was in the middle of town but there was a time there.

He had just 15 minutes to get to the store and set up before the crime happened. He took a taxi to the shop and managed to set up with just 5 minutes to go. He sat waiting nervously with Machop by his side.

Ho-oh's_Chosen

Champion of Flames
    Years
  • All those who are here, please read this. I'm sorry, but I'm leaving PC. A friend of mine will join, and it's very likely he'll join this RP, I've told him a lot about it. He'll have something to do with Platinum for his name, and his character will probably be named Adam. I got my character inspiration from him. Well, this is goodbye, for me. Good luck.

Aztekia

Years
  • Sorry, I don't want to ruin the flow of the RP, but if you come back and chek, why are you leaving Ho-oh's_Chosen?

Platiniris

Ghostly Master of Death
    Years
  • Yay, my first post!
    ---

Adam arrived at the huge, towering white building that was part of CombatCo.'s extensive building project. He went inside, and walked over to the area marked; Laboratory. Mystery was at his side, and Specter at his other, and he strode into the room with a forced smile on his face. 'Ah, you must be... Adam, isn't it? Yes, that's right, a late arrival of all of the new Operatives. I hope you enjoy your time here and you are a beneficial addition to the team.' Adam grinned and looked around at all of the shiny equipment that was in the room. 'Thank you. I'm sure I can help in some way or another.' Adam walked over to a computer and sat down. 'You'll find your profile details, and some other useful information. Now, here's your badge. There's a case going on...'
    'That involves the recent Rattata thefts that have been going on all over the city. I know, who doesn't?' The researcher looked surprised, frowned, then continued. 'Anyway, We'd like you to get involved. Can you choose a location and head there immediately?' The man asked, eagerly.
    'Of course, of course, I'll head down to Pine's laboratory. Should I leave immediately?' Adam asked. The man smiled, relieved at Adam's enthusiasm. 'yes, if it's possible.'

'Ok then, I'll go.' Adam walked out of the room and drove to the grass district. He walked to Proffesser Pine's laboratory, and found it had already been investigated. 'Damn, Mystery, we need to get a few Hyper potions, hurry to the store!' Adam drove manically to the nearest store, with his Ghostly allies trailing behind him, and rushed over to the entrance, when he stopped. A man, standing around as if waiting for something, with a Machop by his side. Then Adam noticed his badge... 'Hey! You there! The man turned and looked at Adam... And then it began.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Suddenly, Gerárd noticed a guy he hadn't seen before."I'll head there with you" he said approaching him. For some odd reason, he seemed a bit agitated as he walked from behind the door and had a bruise on his forehead, this troubled Gerárd a bit, but noticing the rest of the crew was more than enough to dismiss the idea of THIS guy being the weird guy."I just need to do something on the way." The guy concluded. He looked very rough, and had gray hair, meaning he was probably the oldest in the group (he at least looked the part).

Gerárd then proceeded to state: "Je m'appelle Gerárd, if you have a previous arrangement, then we better hurry up to avoid any significant delays. For all we know these guys could be getting possession of HUNDREDS of Rattata per second… even worse, they might be catching and evolving them to RATICATE!!!" he let out a distressed yelp at the image as he swung his arms upward when emphasizing the importance of promptness.

Noticing this, he lowered himself with his arm cuddled against his chest, and said: "I'm sorry, but we better get going" as he proceeded out of the room

Sure, I said all of those things as if I knew a thing, but it's just a notion, and it might not even be true… Dieu, qui n'est pas vrai!
    He pleaded as he walked through the door.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Sune came in to sight of CombatCo after getting lost for a few hours and spotted a person leaving the building. Sune shrugged it off and went in side and put the bag on a table and opened it up to see three sleeping rattata's, he gave a sigh of relief and retied it and motioned for Enshoku to come in. He then walked up to the front desk and asked "do you know if the kid with the growlith came back yet?" The person at the desk responded negatively and Sune asked "ok, but where should i take these two and where do i take these rattata's?" the person at the front desk thought for a momment and said "fith floor should be a place for the pokemon, bacement floor 3 for thoes two"

Sune thanked the person and walked to the elevator and pressed the down button and thought to himself 'first i will drop these two thugs off then i'll drop these rats off' the elevator door opened and he returned Enshoku to her pokeball and picked up and pushed the two thugs in to the elevator then enterd himself and clicked for the third basement floor. once he got to the third bacement floor 2 guards stopped him saying "hault, show us your clearence"

Sune nodded and with his free hand grabbed his ID and showed it to them and they replied "show us your eye's so we may confirm" Sune sighed and pulled up his blindfold and showed the cops his scarred eye's. The guards nodded and said "we will take these two for you Mr. Shukun" they handed him his ID back and Sune nodded getting back in to the elevator and clicking for the fifth floor.

When sune got to the fifth floor he waled to the person at a nearby desk and said "excuse me sir, I'm one of the new rookie Ops, and I'm here to turn in three rattata's from an assaignment i'm on..." he held up the bag and asked "where should i take them?" the person smiled at Sune and said "Down the hall in the pokemon containment room, there are open cage's for these type's of assignments, just lable the cage with the assignment name and your name when you put them in so we know who to give credit to." sune nodded and walked down the hall and saw a sign to his left on a door saying "Pokemon Containment" and was about to enter but noticed the electric lock on the door. Sune pulled out his ID and password and slid the ID in the card slot and put in his password and opened the door retrieving his ID. he put the rattata's in a nearby cage and labeled the cage then left.

After leaving the Containment room he made his way to the first floor and asked the woman at the desk, "hello again Ma'am... do you possibly know where i can find the rest of the rookie Ops like my self?" the woman at the desk nodded and pulled out a paper and read it to Sune "lets see, one pair went to find a vain but i wasnt notified on their location, another pair went down in to the sewage plant in electric district, one left to the lab that got broken in to, one left after you and already returned but left to i think some werehouse, and one left to a store for supplies if i heard right..."

Sune nodded and said "thanks, i will be off then" he was about to leave the building but remembered the culprits pokeballs were still in a bag on his waist so he returned to the desk and sat the bag down saying "could you get these to the proper containment area... they are the culprits pokemon that i had taken down..." the woman nodded and said "ID please" Sune gave her his ID and she coppied down the info without asking to remove his blindfold unlike the guards and returned it to him saying "you are free to go i will send these to the containment area" Sune nodded and left to Electric District hoping he could catch up to the pair that left hours ago before anyting goes down.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • Refr walked into his friends house, Frenchy was right behind him, they had walked through nearly two districts and it was clear that his "buddy" was tired. Geodude hovered into parts of the very dirty house, then returned with nothing. "Well then, he wont mind me in here." Refr said, then turned to frenchy, "You can get some water or something, its all in, well somewhere in this pig pit." he said then went out back. There sat his old, rusty jeep. He poped open the trunk with a pair of keys he pulled out of one of his many pockets. And there sat two guncases, one was longer than the other. He closed it and started to walk back to the house.

Gerard just annoys me, Refr thought, He is annoying, he said alot of stuff that made sense back there, but wanted to taked it back. Then he was complaining about taking a taxi the whole time. he is a nice kid, but he worrys me, guess I'll work with him anyway.

Refr found a pad of paper and made a note to his old friend, then shouted, "HEY FRENCHY, YOU HAVE FIFTHTEEN MINS, BETTER BE READY TO GO BY THEN." He turned to his Geodude and returned it. Then sat down on the couch to pull out the mission detials, times were 11.59 AM, 11.45 PM, 10.20 PM, 9.38 PM. why did they change the times from AM to PM? Refr thought pulling out a the badge and put it on one side of his wallet and the ID on where his current ID had just been, then put the wallet back into his pocket. "HEY FRENCHY, TEN MINS 'TILL E.T.D! THEN WE'RE HEADING OVER TO THE SEWAGE H.Q." he shouted after looking at his watch.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • "It's called hair dye. Now follow me. I know exactly where to go." The man named 'Danny' said. Celestia still laughed at her nickname for the green-haired man. The two walked together for a good amount of time and everything was silent until Celestia yawned and looked at Danny.

"So, Mr. Moldy-hair man. What brought you to the city?" Celestia asked trying to make friends with Danny. She liked the nickname she gave Danny. She would continue to use it for him. It just seemed to fit in Celestia's eyes. The man didn't answer because Danny had called a taxi. Celestia and Glaceon got in the taxi but she Celestia still found it depressing she had suhc a serious partner. He seemed boring.

They arrived a few minutes later in the Steel District in a shady area that looked like an area you'd expect gangs to hang around at. Danny didn't seemed phased by this even though Celestia and Glaceon were rather frightened. Danny scoffed and walked across the street as if it was completely normal for him to be there. The young man walked into a shop called "Jeff's Auto Garage" with Celestia following closely behind almost clinging to him. When the two came into the garage they both looked around. Celestia was amazed to find that her partner had been right! The green Chevy van was on one of the lifts being serviced. Celestia followed Danny as he walked up to the lead mechanic and played dumb to get information out of him.

"I dunno about this Glaceon."

"Shush you'll blow his cover!"

"Hey Jeff. What's the story with this Van?" He asked, seemingly knowing the guy.

The mechanic seemed to know him and smiled before replying. "What's up Danny? Some shady guys came in and wanted me to put on new tires and perform some routine maintenance on it. What about you? I'm dying toget under the hood of your Camaro. What is it? A 300 horsepower V8?"

"Actually a 300 horsepower V6. Anyways, can ya show me the receipt?"

"Sorry. Customer confidentiality." The mechanic, Jeff, said.

Danny reached in his pocket and pulled out his wallet to show off his badge. "Official Poke'Ops business." he said sternly.

"When did you become a Poke'Op? I never would've thought YOU to be one! Anyways, in that case, it's on my computer in the office. Go print it out. I have work to do."

"Thanks Jeff."

"Yea, yea, yea. Just bring in that Camaro sometime."

"Boys and cars, they dumbfound me." Celestia said to her Glaceon who nodded in agreement.

"Gotta admit the boy does have a way with interrogation though." Glaceon looked her trainer.

"True." Celestia had to agree. He did get the information out quite easily even if he did have to show the badge. Celestia was impressed.

"If you can grab that receipt, we can go back to headquarters and cross reference the credit card number" He said to his partner.

"Ah yes! Okay moldy-hair man." Celestia yelled pretending that she was actually paying attention. Grabbing the receipt she looked at the receipt number. "Okay here it is mr. moldy-hair man. Do you think we can actually track them? Like super high-techy style?!" Celestia asked him her enthuiasm growing about how this sounded so super spyish.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    "Hey you, come hide here, I think this place is where the criminals are going to hit." Seth said as he walked over to the boy. "The ratatta have been hidden in the back so its easier to catch the thieves." Seth said as he looked around the shop, the shop was closed and the shopkeeper had left, Seth was tempted to take a few potions and things he might need but he didn't because he was meant to be a crime solver not a criminal.

Aztekia

Years
  • Blaze entered the warehouse through the front door; He couldn't be bothered with subtlety right now. Two men in black outfits suddenly appeared round the corner, forcing Blze to hide down behind some boxes. By a stroke of luck, the men started to talk.

'So, the van successfully delivered the cargo?' One enquired.

'Yeah, over in a warehouse in the Steel District. They will probably be moved on to the Electric District soon,' the other replied.

'That's good....,' the other said thoughtfully, 'one thing though. Why are we capturing Rattata?'

'For the Bosses grand plan, I think. Something involving Raticate,' was the reply. After this conversation, the two men left the warehouse. Blaze got up from behind the boxes and walked round the corner from where the guards came. There was a long hall with 4 doors on either die, and one grand door at the far end. Out of instinct, Blaze went to the far door first and tried it. It was locked. Obviously, Blaze thought. Blaze openend the first door on the left, closest to the front door.

As soon as he entered, a musty smell emitted from the room. The room was covered in dust and there were loads of empty, cardboard boxes. There was also a dust covered table, with a locked box on. He picket up the box: It was quite heavy. He placed it into the bag he had bought on the way here.

He left the room and opened the door opposite, the first one on the right. There was various technological equipment on the walls and on tables. All of the technology was activated, yet no one was in the room. There was a door at the far end. He tried it and it opened. He peered around the corner of the door and saw two men in black, like earlier, speaking to who must be an executive. He pondered the situation for a moment, then realised the executive must know what is going on with all the Rattata. He took in a deep breath, opened the door and let out a cry.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Joseph Shelby was talking silently with his brutes, Henry and Freddy, when he heard a cry from down the hellway. A man was standing there, in the doorway. He must have snooped on them!

"What!? A snooper! Don't stand there gawping! Henry! Freddy! Get him!". Furiously, Shelby fished out a Pokéball from his pocket and threw it. "Go, Tangela! Use Vine Whip on the door!" In a flash, the Vine Pokemon appeared and in another flah it had shot out to vines and blocked the door behind the stranger. Shelby could hear two flashes behind him as Henry and Freddy called out their Machoke and Mightyena. Threathening, they advanced on the man....

Aztekia: I'll let your roleplay this. You may battle or escape, but be warned: You'll need an insanely good post to defeat these three bandits singlehandedly. Remember: A thrilling escape with the assistance of your Pokémon can still give you experience. And if someone else can give a viable explanation for being in the vicinity, they can come to Blaze's assistance as well.

To give you something to work on, here's the enemies Pokémon with moves. Only for this battle though.

Henry:
    Machoke lvl. 28: Leer, Revenge, Low Kick, Karate Chop

Freddy:
    Mightyena lvl. 28: Bite, Scary Face, Sand-Attack, Howl

Shelby:
    Tangela lvl.29: Vine Whip, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Mega Drain

Aztekia

Years
  • *I'm going to try and battle, although it probably won't be very thrilling lol. If not, I'll change it so I escape*

The Tangela, Mightyena and Machoke closed in on Blake. Blake looked panic-stricken; But only for a second. His face filled with seriousness and distain. The Kadabra stepped forward. Blaze pulled the two Pokeballs from his belt and released them both at the same time. They hit the ground with a clatter and opened in a flash of red. A Quilava and a Pidgeotto appeared.

'Time...to fight,' Blaze growled.

The Tangela launched it's vines at Kadabra.

'Kadabra! Teleport!' Blaze cried. The Kadabra teleported out of the way of Tangela. It appeared behind it. Before it could move, Mightyena sunk it's fangs into Kadabra. Kadabra cried in pain. A wheel of fire blasted Mightyena off of Kadabra and into the wall. Machoke charged at Quilava raising his hand for a Karate Chop. Quilva emitted a cloud of smoke. Machoke Carried on running and collided with the wall. Pidgeotto dived towards Tangela, it's wings glowing. Tangela unleashed a cloud of spores, and Pidgeotto slumped to the ground, asleep.

'Bugger,' muttered Blaze, 'Kadabra, psybeam!' Kadabra raised his spoon, and a purple beam emitted. Tangela was knocked backwards, but got up straight away. Machoke Smashed the unconcious Pidgeotto with his fist, waking Pidgeotto in a start. The Pidgeotto instinctively flapped his wings, creating a tornado. The Machoke was knocked back into the wall. He got up in a daze.

The Mightyena let out ablood-curdling cry, and the Quilava fled in terror. He cowered behind Blaze. The Mightyena charged at the Quilava, attempting to Bite. Quilava jumped and unleashed a wheel of fire, knocking the Mightyena to the ground. The Mightyena leapt again and sunk his fangs into Quilava's thigh. Quilava cried with pain, and let out a burst of smoke.

'Pidgeotto, sand attack!' Blaze commanded. A giant cloud of dust and smoke was formed. The thugs and their pokemon were temporarily blinded. Kadabra unleashed a psychic burst on the door and it slammed open.

'Catch you later,' chuckled Blaze, and ran off through the dusty corridors of the warehouse.

*Ok, not that much of an epic exit, but I'm really tired at the moment haha.*

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Aztekia: While your battle was good, and I really liked it, it put a VERY high standard of winning this battle. I'm sorry, but it is not quite that standard, and besides I need those bad guys later, for the benefit of other players for instance. However, a good escape will still emit you some nice experience- your post was good :)

P.S: Make sure the Machoke remains a Machoke :p

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • The Sewer System

"HEY FRENCHY, TEN MINS 'TILL E.T.D! THEN WE'RE HEADING OVER TO THE SEWAGE H.Q." Refr shouted after looking at his watch.

"Merd!"
    Gerárd shouted as he headed outside the house. They were already in the Electric District, which's residential area was really small, so they shouldn't take too long in reaching the sewage main pipes.

"Let's go! What are you standing there for!"
    he yelled at his new partner who was still standing next to the door, as he ran past him and turned right in the direction of the main building. "We need to hurry up; we might already be too late!" he continued saying to Refr who was being left back.

. . .

As the two men reached the Sewage HQ, Gerárd put a hand on Refr's shoulder in a manner to stop him, and said quietly and calmly: "We shouldn't bother the executives. For all we know they're in it too, and it should prove easier to go in directly to the sewer system through the maintenance entrance behind. I say we should go unnoticed."

He then proceeded to the street behind the HQs, where the gate was located, and upon opening it, he released a stench of the likes which could make a Stunky cry.

I'll need to burn these clothes after this
    he thought to himself, and then jumped forward landing on the sidewalks of the sewer. Just as he had supposed upon landing a Rattata dashed over his right foot stepping on him, to which he reacted with a low shriek as the Rattata ran away.

"We should continue to head forward"
    he said supposing that Refr had followed, but not really taking notice of him. "Or perhaps we should separate, you go in one direction and I in the other. This way, we can make the task of finding them easier. So, what will it be?" he concluded.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • "We should continue to head forward" "Frenchy" said, "Or perhaps we should separate, you go in one direction and I in the other. This way, we can make the task of finding them easier. So, what will it be?" he concluded.

Refr was a good ten feet back though and had time as he made his way to his new found friend, "I want to make what my codename seams to be in some districts and go sneak around." Refr said, Pulling out what had slowed his walk down. A big, heavy guncase, that he propmently laid down on the ground. He pulled out a sheet of paper, and laid it on the gun case, "I will go in through this route, I want you to go around this way," Refr said pointed at a door close by, "That is the back door as you can tell by this map,"

"Wait, how did you get that map?" Gerard said.

"That doesnt matter right now." Refr said sternly looking at his partner, "You go on ahead, ill just need a minute to rest my old bones." Refr said as his scars ached in pain. His friend nodded and sneaked off, Refr waited until he was out of site when he leaned down and pulled out a G36C-style stun round shooter(SRS) launcher out of the gun case. He let his Ryhorn out, "Ryhorn I want you to hold this for a while." Refr said sliding the gun case into a crack in the pokemons overlaping armor, then he returned it to its pokeball.

Refr went along the wall with the gun up to his arm pit, he looked around a turn and saw the ladder that he had been looking for. He ran up to it and did a one-eighty to make sure none were watching, then climbed it. when he reached the top he did another one-eighty, then ran over to a service door. when he opened it he let his Geodude out, he gave it the hand signal to move in and scout out. It came back a few minutes later and gave the All Clear. Refr moved onto the catwalks that hung high over the sewage plant, he swung his G36C-SRS to his back then swung over to a cluster of wires that looked like a birds nest. It served as a good platform. he pulled the gun out once more and looked through the scope, he saw many workers, Any minute now ones going to make a mistake. He saw one with greying, brown, hair, in a suit who looked really important, walk below looking around like he was being watched, which he was, but not by anyone he would see. He pulled out his cellphone and put a small bud in his ear. He then looked at his watch, it had nearly been 15 minutes sence he had told his partner to run along. He called his new friend, "Hello, who is this?" the young op. said.

"Hey Gerard, This is Refr, or that 'Greying, Brown," Refr said those last two words to make sure that Gerard knew, Hopefuly, who he was talking about, "haired dude', keep me on the line through speaker, make sure it is closed or what ever your phone does, and put the phone in your back left pocket."

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Shubbedibubbedibuuu! Here I am again! Sorry for the delay...

The Gaurdian: NO guns. Sorry, I didn't tell you. This is supposed to be PG-13.

Aztekia: The escape is just fine!

Kadabra, Pidgeottto and Quilava earns... a fair amount of experience each.

We need to decide on a posting order. Check OOC thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back