• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéStops Location List

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
Years
  • Should we reply to contribute...? Are you going to edit your post to include input from whomever?

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
  • Pretty much! It's stated in the first post:

I'll be posting mine soon. Just got back from a 2 hour GO session and want to take a small break lol.

Ah, sorry. I'm pretty exhausted too. Went through my head without processing.

(Southern) CA, USA
    Spoiler:

There are some extras just scattered around town, but again, I'm exhausted. Don't feel like listing everything individually, but that could change.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wroughton, England
    One by the Iron Horse pub
    One by the Living Willow Gardens
    One by the WWI Memorial (with a gym next door at the library)
    One at the Fox and Hound's pub
    Three just outside the village church (which happens to be a gym)

That's all I've found so far and I know no one will ever visit this small village, so I'll list what I find in the nearby town tomorrow when I head in.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    (South) Wales, United Kingdom
    One by Cardiff Central Station
    One by St. John the Baptist's Church
    One by Cardiff Central Library
    One by the Aneurin Bevan statue in Queen Street, Cardiff
    One by St. David's Hall

those are the only ones i could find on my own, however there is an entire map of PokeStops and Gyms in Cardiff if anyone wants it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    34 Street - Herald Square
    New York, NY
    We have so many stops at this area, it's unbelievable. If we're interested in stacking up on items, this is definitely one of the places to be in the city.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Houston, Texas
    - Hermann Park (Best place for lures, eggs, and rare Pokemon. There are tons of PokeStops and a few gyms.
    - Houston Zoo (Same as Hermann Park, but has more pokestops)
    - Westchase District (this area is Eevee territory. I was told the P.F. Changs on Westheimer/Kirkwood is a 24/7 Lure Stop and it's the hotspot. Also, Westchase is home to the majority of the Pokemon you may not have on your dex yet, so check it out if you have the chance).
    - Discovery Green (#1 Goldmine in all Houston. You are more likely going to find all of the starter Pokemon there, as well as a very rare Pokemon. Dragonites tend to spawn there on occasion. Highly recommended if you are new/starting out)
    - Memorial City Mall (This mall became Pokemon Central for us trainers. A lot of PokeStops to stock up on items, as well as a ton of merchants/stores are giving discounts to Pokemon Go players).
    - Memorial Park & Houston Arborterium Center (It's a great place to walk your eggs with all of the trails. Also, by far it's the only place I know that spawns Lickutungs in all of the Houston area.)
    - Buffalo Bayou (same as Memorial Park, but with more Pokestops and lures).

Galveston Area, Texas
    - Santa Fe Gazebo (located off Highway 6 and Main in Santa Fe, Texas. Pikachus tend to spawn there.).
    - Panda Express (off I-45 & FM 646 in League City, Texas)
    - 888 Chinese Restaurant (Located on the other side of I-45 and FM 646 in League City, Texas. This PokeStop sets off a lure every hour)
    - Mall of the Mainland (Located off Emmet F Lowry Expressway in Texas City, Texas. One of the movie theatre workers also plays Pokemon GO and tells me he sets off a lure every time he's working there, and Vulpix's tend to spawn there every day.)

I will come back for more places.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    butt load of them here so I'll just mention the notable ones I found today:

Swindon, England
    Outside the Magistrates Court
    Library clock tower
    H&M clock tower
    Brunel Statue
    WWII memorial
    Pilgrim Centre
    The Cheque Inn
    The Museum of Computing
    The Twisting Lights Statue
    The Wyvern Theatre

These are just a few of countless stops in Swindon that we found today and are the most easily accessible for using lures at.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Reykjavík, Iceland

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Found a cute little PokéStop in what is seemingly the middle of nowhere:

Wroughton, England
    Clouts Wood Airfield

It's an abandoned airfield up the top of a huge wooded hill with no importance or reason to exist - pretty cool having a PokéStop there!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    San Antonio, TX

A couple of great spots are the River Walk in downtown, (tons of pokestops) and the UTSA (University of Texas at San Antonio) main campus. There are at least 15 pokestops there as well.

KevinJA12

KevinJA12
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Hey so i had decided to create a google map for pokemon go's pokestops and pokegyms, that everyone can contribute to to improve and expand it. Here's the link:

[removed]

Feel free to add any pokestops or gyms you come across to the map. Just zoom out as much as you want to and locate your city/town accordingly and get to marking!
    Just try and follow the present key, which is:

PokeStops - light blue circle with the title "PokeStop - *location*"

PokeGyms - Red pin with the title "PokeGym - *location*"

Thought it went will with this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey so i had decided to create a google map for pokemon go's pokestops and pokegyms, that everyone can contribute to to improve and expand it. Here's the link:

[removed]

Feel free to add any pokestops or gyms you come across to the map. Just zoom out as much as you want to and locate your city/town accordingly and get to marking!
    Just try and follow the present key, which is:

PokeStops - light blue circle with the title "PokeStop - *location*"

PokeGyms - Red pin with the title "PokeGym - *location*"

Thought it went will with this thread.

Hi Kevin!

Sharing game tips/information between other GO players is nice and I'm glad you're going out of your way to let different PokéStops be known, but that link defeats the purpose of this thread. Linking people to your editable map isn't very fair when the thread owner is asking people to post and submit PokéStops so they can be edited into the first post. You're basically wanting to drive people away from the thread and into your link instead.

Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from. You're always welcome to leave links in your signature as long as they aren't explicit so feel free to do that! It just wouldn't fit in this thread for fairness' sake. =(

Rocket-Brendon

The Pokemon Boy!!
    Years
  • AUBURN WASHINGTON
    One by my house at DeVry University
    One by the Mormon Church
    One by the Lake Killarney Sign
    One at he Regal 17 Theater
    One at the Welcome to Auburn Sign
    One at the Puerto Vallarta Restaurant

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Longview, Wa

Over a dozen PokeStops and several gyms on Lake Sacagwia. Approx ten PokeStops and a gym at the city center traffic circle. Multiple PokeStops on Commerce Ave

Kelso, Wa

5 or so PokeStops and a gym at Tamoshanter park

Astoria, Or

Dozens of PokeStops between the water front and the main highway through town, including a great Hotspot at the Maritime Museum

Seaside, Or

The Promenade at the beach had dozens of PokeStops

Olympia, Wa

Capitol Lake surrounded by dozens of PokeStops. We focused our visit there at Marathon Park, which is known by locals to be a great hot spot and included at least 2 gyms.

Mt St Helens area, Wa

Absolutely nothing up the south side through Woodland/Cougar... don't bother trying up there! A coworker told me that there is a gym at Johnston's Ridge Observatory up at the top of the North side of the mountain up through Castle Rock, but I have not personally explored this area

I will update with more info as I can. Been taking day trips to explore different areas when I have the time!

Herpahermaderp

I liek Mudkipz
    Years
  • Hunter, ND
    Townhall
    St. Agnes Catholic Church
    Post Office
    Water Tower
    Ambulance Service

Fargo, ND
    West Acres Mall (several, very close together)

Back