• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéStory Time - Just add five words!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then...

Figured it was about time for him to learn a move

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so...

lol

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then we will take your pie. Kabutops agreed and the pokemon took him to the elder-tree

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so...

(I changed it cos it didnt make sense cos it wasnt his pie to begin with, please continue from here :)

magicarp4thewin

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then...

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I....

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon...

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation...

magicarp4thewin

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help kabutops...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon...

Time to make this a PMD story for real ;)

magicarp4thewin

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called silent chasm said kabutops.

I'm so nerdy I actually know the dungeons by heart lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called silent chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off...

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called silent chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called silent chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came

Lets make it weird lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called silent chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Dissapearing,

Years
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called silent chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Dissapearing, with a sinister looking expression

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called silent chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Dissapearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back