• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Alpha

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
So many wall of texts to read, but there's one that caught my attention.

metroid - currently thinking he only makes sense as scum if GP is town. Noticed that Abby said "well mayyybe he could kinda sorta be scum" but then kind of steered clear of that, attempting to look busy by throwing a vote on Morian while the metroid wagon fell apart. Metroid also said "you and Johnny covered the leads I had", which okay, he voted Sparkin who I was scum reading at the time, but that wagon wasn't going anywhere at the time, so if he agreed with Johnny why not vote for the Abby wagon which was becoming more viable at that time?
So... he can only be mafia if the person you're trying to get lynched flips town. Weird, almost like you know I'm going to flip town and are setting yourself up for tomorrow's lynch to win.

What are we trying to assume here? GP being scum and metroid being town? Vice versa? Or was it a completely different combination that we're not sure of? It sounded as if were metroid got lynched and found to be mafia, then GP is clearly a town member. Yet, the vote is pressed against him. Why not on metroid instead? We need an explanation on this one.

##Vote Superjolt

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
For now
##Vote Superjolt
The two points gp and hyper have made make sense.
Why havent you been going for me since you obviously think im scum.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
@naku could we actually get an extension?

I was already considering extending the phase, and since no one has really posted and I'm kind of busy this weekend anyways, I'll extend that day phase until 4:00pm August 7th, EST, giving you guys another two days to sort this out.

Do actually make some progress in this time, though.
metroid711; said:
Bardothren; said:
HyperMorian; said:
Superjolt; said:
gimmepie; said:
Desinishon; said:
Nuclear Chicken; said:

Years
You scums are making so much ****ing sense. But here are my thoughts....

Shi-ne Gimmepie

##Vote Gimmepie

Day 1
1. You supported cop outing. Made ishi and meteoroid look like scum, shady. https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9711509&postcount=77

Voting purple at last minute......just to made you look more town. Why you voted her when you thought ishi was scum?

Day 2

Scum leaning on sparkin for no reason - GP

Superjolt mentioned a scum team which also have Abby in it. Also scum reads sparkin.

Day 3

Well...

because at least one of Metroid/Hyper is mafia too and I doubt they will.

Really Roger Really! Your vote seems more of retaliation vote than you like what GP said. Please guys change your votes to Gimmepie. If GP turns out mafia, there is another potential candidate for next day lynch.
And I also don't think there were 5 scums. If we go by 4 only 2 are alive. We can mislynch so vote him pls.

Last edited:
Years
Voting purple at last minute......just to made you look more town. Why you voted her when you thought ishi was scum?

This point in particular makes no sense. I didn't say I thought Ishi was scum. Someone made a point of focusing in on purple and never considering the possibility of Ishi as scum, and I raised that as a point we should consider when making our choices. I then determined for myself that purple was the scummier of the two and voted her - and look I was right about that.

I also gave clear reasoning for my Sparkin vote. I thought that Abby was innocent and it was between him and Sparkin. So I followed Abby to ensure my (admittedly wrong) town read didn't get lynched.

Maybe you should stop and consider that the reason I'm making sense, whilst Superjolt isn't, is that I'm town. I mean come on man, even my other scum reads are voting him. Looks to me like one of them is a mafia throwing Jolt under the bus to get back in my good books.

Years
Seriously, to me it looks like you were just throwing shade or creating suspicion about ishi and meteoroid

Town read on Abby and Superjolt (and probably Bard). Leaning scum on Sparkin tbh but no real reason for this.
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9714029&postcount=120

A day before sparkin suggested investigation on Abby though he was wrong about ishi being scum.

Beside i wanna see what you flip. Throughout the whole game you kept reading bard as a town ( I know 'cause of Nicki saying bard scum in her report) And i think she indeed did reverse psych ****. At day 2 she also voted Abby. So if you flip mafia we are going for bard ( or at least keep a eye on him ) ( :

I've been in many games with you GP and never seen you fall for this type of stuff but I know only !scum GP can make bold moves like this( buddying with other scum buddies openly).

Where the hell is everyone? Vote

Years

Yes leaning scum. Not "HE IS MAFIA! BAAANNNNDDDWAAAGOOONN!" Did I even end up voting him? Pretty sure I didn't. I re-evaluated my stance after reading back through the day and chose Nicki. I was literally the only person who actually voted the scum falseclaim (and nobody else I'm pretty sure). Yet you choose to scum read me? Okay then.

Seriously Desi "only scum!GP makes bold moves", how long have you been playing with me again? I'm always vocal and I always make power plays regardless of what side I'm on lol. As for never seeing me fall for "this type of stuff" I assume you mean Abby or the SJ buddy... laws of probability dude. I'm far from infallible and was bound to make a mistake eventually.

You're being gullible. Even your logic about lynching me to confirm or reject your suspicions is flawed because the exact same thing applies to Superjolt. Change your vote, you're only giving the mafia a helping hand if you kill me off.

Years
ok there is an extension
##Unvote Superjolt
now i can hear both sides and then give my vote

Here we see the elusive mafia in its natural habitat, realising it bussed its companion too early and trying to subtly back away. Notice how it attempts to give an impression of neutrality.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Here we see the elusive mafia in its natural habitat, realising it bussed its companion too early and trying to subtly back away. Notice how it attempts to give an impression of neutrality.

Nah not an impression.
I actually am neutral.
You gotta hear both sides before you make your choice.
Why are you trying to call me out for wanting to listen to the others here?

Years
Nah not an impression.
I actually am neutral.

Listening to others is great - if you're also proactive. You're not. You're just aiming to give off an impression of passivity so that you look townie whilst contributing very little to the town.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
You keep using that word. Impression. I have been watching and listening throughout this game to try and find clues.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
I'm not saying it has to be between us. I'm just an obvious lynch candidate and I'm scum reading you right now. I've also suggested two other probable mafia candidates, I just think lynching you would provide us with more information going into the next day. I could be swayed to another of my suggestions or potentially one of yours (that's really unlikely though lol) if your arguments are good enough (just not me obviously lol).

So, I guess, you're not wrong that I was planning for it. I just wasn't planning for it with someone. I realised the minute that Abby flipped mafia, I'd look scummy because of that blind follow on Sparkin. It was an error that makes me look really bad, so as an innocent player I'm getting in early.
Ok so why can't we just lynch metroid?? I feel like you're scum reading me because I put you in my likely-scum POE list and that you're trying to fit reasons to a scum read (like what would you have done if I hadn't put you in the list?) Are you sure you're not blinded even a little by confirmation bias here?

Also no, "getting in early" doesn't equal innocent, scum are self conscious and know what has possibly made them look bad, they like to try to bring attention to their own mistakes (stuff like "I know this looks bad") to try and soften up town. Town should just accept they were wrong and move on and continue scum hunting. Instead you're concerned with defending yourself and busy spinning some fantasy world where I'm scum who's bussing metroid, if you're town you're also blinded by confirmation bias. I could be irritated scum but have you considered that I could just be frustrated town trying to get it through your head? Cuz I'm willing to put every ounce into pounding it into your head if I have to
I don't think he ever outright said "I'm scum-reading Superjolt" but he did suggest you could be a mafia partner with Abby. Looking back, I can kind of see it. Mafia players often scum lean lightly on each other and then back off because it helps give a false clear in the event of a mafia lynch. Sounds an awful lot like what you were doing.
I would concede the Johnny point if I thought he did, but I don't think he did (also, "he implied it" is much weaker than him actually saying it). I gave my thoughts on Abby, they were real and I don't regret any of it.
Because as an experienced (and I dare say relatively skilled) mafia player, I would 100% kill the person who has been scumreading me hard the entire game. That wouldn't be making myself look suspicious at all.

Mind you I did just blind follow Abby because of a town read that turned out to be horribly wrong, so I guess it's not a huge jump anymore. Still wrong, but fair enough.
I was saying Kitty getting killed made you look worse from a POE standpoint.

I'm not the sort to feel above dying for the sake of my team, being honest, but (as mafia) I'm never going to stick my neck out straight away to attempt to get a player I'd previously town read, who is extremely vocal and very experienced, lynched when there are easier options available no matter how much faith I have in a mafia partner. It's way too hard for a single mafia to win a game with active scum hunters left in it.
I'm with you on the last line
As a town though, I'd 100% risk a potential lynching the next day if I thought I was going after a mafia - which obviously I do. It's easier for a town to win after a sacrifice in the event that I'm wrong than for a That's just my testimonial though, so I realise nobody can really take much note of it.
I think you're not fully understanding what I'm saying, I meant a situation where if you are town and you get a townie lynched and get lynched the next day for it in LYLO it would cost town the game
Bolded that bit because that's exactly the impression I got and evidently the one he was trying to give. As for the rest, I already explained I think it was probably staged. It as extremely wishy-washy and you never really committed to it. I think you were just setting up to provide a false clear in the later game, which you're now trying to capitalise on.
I think I've already said what I need to say on this. If you really think #143 is staged you should learn how to tone read
On the plus side, it might also mean a bigger town which means easier scum hunting.
...what even. You can't get reads on slots that are nonexistent, they're also not scum hunting so no it's definitely not making things easier
So... he can only be mafia if the person you're trying to get lynched flips town. Weird, almost like you know I'm going to flip town and are setting yourself up for tomorrow's lynch to win.
No, if one of you were lynched and flipped town I would insta-lynch the other the next day, if one flips scum I would clear the other, seriously how hard is that to understand?? No I don't know exactly what fucking alignment you'll flip, but I'm thinking scum
Basically there's nothing substantial here at all and you're just blowing smoke to capitalise off of DeusPro's inactivity? Certainly seems that way.
Wtf are you talking about? Sounds like you're just throwing mud on a legitimate read. Was DeusPro, or was DeusPro not posting in Meteorological Mafia at the time this game had started? It's also not even all about DeusPro, I literally said RIGHT THERE that I also thought town-Bac would have done some legitimate scum hunting and given some actual content after replacing in. Do you disagree with that??

Really not seeing Bard as maf. He's not been able to post much because of irl stuff from my understanding, but when he's posted it has definitely sounded town-sided to me. He did vote Abby, like you pointed out, and he was also subject to Nicki's likely attempt to make him seem maf-sided.
Yes, this is what I was saying though??

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
So many wall of texts to read, but there's one that caught my attention.

What are we trying to assume here? GP being scum and metroid being town? Vice versa? Or was it a completely different combination that we're not sure of? It sounded as if were metroid got lynched and found to be mafia, then GP is clearly a town member. Yet, the vote is pressed against him. Why not on metroid instead? We need an explanation on this one.

##Vote Superjolt
If GP or metroid are lynched and one flips town I would insta- lynch the other, if one flips scum it would clear the other for me, was that not clear? I don't get what you're trying to say here.

I think it's scummy that this is the only input you're giving at this point. It's Day 5, you can't tell me you don't have a read list or some other thoughts on the game. Is there a reason you're reluctant to share reads? You were even pretty reluctant back on D3, since you basically said "oh GP and Abby could maybe be scum partners but who knows". Speaking of D3, why didn't you vote?
Nah not an impression.
I actually am neutral.
Apparently you weren't willing to hear the full picture before learning we got an extension though

I don't like how you think it has to be me or GP for the lynch either, do you not have any other reads? Or are you just trying to take advantage of the situation?

agreed with Gp's post #255
Desi what are your thoughts/reads on the other players? I already asked this on D4. How does it look like GP is throwing shade on metroid ?

I need some fucking sleep... I'll come back to this tomorrow

Years
Ok so why can't we just lynch metroid?? I feel like you're scum reading me because I put you in my likely-scum POE list and that you're trying to fit reasons to a scum read (like what would you have done if I hadn't put you in the list?) Are you sure you're not blinded even a little by confirmation bias here?

You're both mafia, I don't care which one of you we lynch. I think lynching you gives more confirmation though, I also think you're the more dangerous player. So I'm choosing to focus most of my attention on you right now.

My thoughts would have been the same regardless of who you tried to use as a scapegoat.

Also no, "getting in early" doesn't equal innocent, scum are self conscious and know what has possibly made them look bad, they like to try to bring attention to their own mistakes (stuff like "I know this looks bad") to try and soften up town. Town should just accept they were wrong and move on and continue scum hunting. Instead you're concerned with defending yourself and busy spinning some fantasy world where I'm scum who's bussing metroid, if you're town you're also blinded by confirmation bias. I could be irritated scum but have you considered that I could just be frustrated town trying to get it through your head? Cuz I'm willing to put every ounce into pounding it into your head if I have to

I didn't say it made me innocent. I said I did it because I am. I wanted to get in before a scum player could come in and start a bandwagon on me using my mistakes. Seems to have done the job.

I would concede the Johnny point if I thought he did, but I don't think he did (also, "he implied it" is much weaker than him actually saying it). I gave my thoughts on Abby, they were real and I don't regret any of it.

Congratulations

I was saying Kitty getting killed made you look worse from a POE standpoint.

Process of elimation? By that logic everyone alive looks worse.

I think you're not fully understanding what I'm saying, I meant a situation where if you are town and you get a townie lynched and get lynched the next day for it in LYLO it would cost town the game

It would, but I don't believe you're town even a tiny bit.

...what even. You can't get reads on slots that are nonexistent, they're also not scum hunting so no it's definitely not making things easier

I meant that them getting replaced not killed means the town has more time to scum hunt, not that inactives are easy read or good for the game.

No, if one of you were lynched and flipped town I would insta-lynch the other the next day, if one flips scum I would clear the other, seriously how hard is that to understand?? No I don't know exactly what fucking alignment you'll flip, but I'm thinking scum

So... lynching you and having you flip as mafia to prove I'm innocent doesn't follow the same logic how?

Wtf are you talking about? Sounds like you're just throwing mud on a legitimate read. Was DeusPro, or was DeusPro not posting in Meteorological Mafia at the time this game had started? It's also not even all about DeusPro, I literally said RIGHT THERE that I also thought town-Bac would have done some legitimate scum hunting and given some actual content after replacing in. Do you disagree with that??

I honestly don't know if he was posting. I don't think it matters though because him ignoring this game and posting in another doesn't make him any more or less likely to have been scum. Because he wasn't coming in just to vote, he literally allowed himself to be removed from this game. Plus, I thought you couldn't read an inactive player? Please do continue to contradict yourself.

I think Bac doing random shit and contributing little isn't particularly unusual behaviour for him unless he's actually invested in a game. I don't get the impression he's overly invested in this one since he's also inactive.

Yes, this is what I was saying though??

Similar, but you were deliberately leaving the door that he could be mafia wide open. Let's just be real. Bard is not mafia.

Years
@superjolt: just want to see what GP flips, if he flips mafia, bard is suspicious IMO. If he flips town bard is town. If gp is town... May be you and hyper are mafia. You're going to ask why not meteoroid? Well both you and GP were pushing for him. I know his behavior is scummy af, but 1. he is new, 2. I dunno how he plays. If there are 3 mafia alive and gp is town then gg sorry town. I dunno about bac lol 0 post

Back