• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Alpha

Years
  • I've said this already, but you're twisting what I said. I said that there was almost certainly no second cop/insane cop.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Metroid give me something good to work with here. I want to see some reads, I don't care if you're not confident about them or if it's only based on gut/vibes, but give me something (and I don't mean just one or two reads, I'd like at least a few)

oh, yeah that's gonna be a problem, cause i feel like you and Johnny have covered most of the leads i had.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Ok not a lot of time, I fell asleep when I started my reread, gonna post this quick

So I can maybe see what Johnnys getting at actually, but it's not so much the timing between Abby suggesting cop to out and purple claiming as it is the timing of Abby asking purple about her flavor text which reads kind of like "oh shit Ishi claimed his flavor text you better do it too" the thing about Abby though is that scum!Abby missed the chance to continue painting me as scummy if he's really scum, though it's also kind of weird that Abby didn't adress my response much on D2

If Abby is town I think we're looking in Kitty/metroid/Sparkin and maybe Bard, possibly GP if he decided to try and pocket me AND Abby?? Pains me to say but I think Morian might be town and even more so ifAbby is scum

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Right, don't really think he's scum, but i think votes are tied between us, and I trust myself more than him.

##LYNCH Sparkin

Years
  • Right, don't really think he's scum, but i think votes are tied between us, and I trust myself more than him.

##LYNCH Sparkin

Wait are they? Cause, I'm scum reading him.
    I still think Metroid is scum, but I'm gonna change my vote to ensure you don't get lynched. I just don't see you as mafia.

##unlynch Metroid

##lynch Sparkin

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I officially didn't count any votes lacking the ##Vote format today (primarily the "##"). Those votes placed which lacked the "##" are in parentheses today, as I did have to do a manual sweep earlier on mobile, which is the only reason why I noticed them. Fortunately, they balanced each other out anyways, so they didn't effect the lynch, but from now on, any vote not in this format will be ignored.​
    Final Vote Count, Day Three:
    Sparkin (3)

Abby (2)
    Not Voting (6)

metroid711, Abby, gimmepie, (Superjolt)
    Bardothren, Kitty, (Johnny)
    Sparkin, HyperMorian, DeusPro, SirDolan

Nakuzami

Years
  • Night Three
    Such banter! Much finger pointing!

The town seemed split for most of the day, but by the end, they managed to come together . . . mostly. It was still a tied vote, all the way until the last few moments.

Arceus, personally, wanted to take out the trash (Wormodam), and a few others seemed to agree, but the trash started talking (lel trash talking) and spewing literal garbage out of his mouth. Trash.

Arceus also glanced at the Cradily. She narrowed her eyes at the creature. "Keep up your shit and you'll lose all this," she said, wiggling her body to and fro.

Anyways, the trash was still hanging in there! Jolteon, unfortunately, was not.

Arceus walked up to the Eeveelution. "It seems your time has come, fox . . . cat? . . . thing!!"

She reared back and kicked Jolteon in the face with her forelegs. Then she just kept stomping on the poor creature until it had become Jolteon Jelly. She bottled up the remains and began passing them out as some shocking sandwiches.

No one seemed very interested in eating them, however.

After consuming her delicious sandwich, Arceus stood and yelled her final decision. "I judge thee . . . DELICIOUSLY INNOCENT!"

Off to the side, Magikarp and Grovyle were still a bit comatose.

But then suddenly!!

Both of them began to seize and glow. Suddenly Magikarp's fishy little body grew, and once the light had faded, a Jynx stood in its place.

"Ooooo daaaaaamn, look at this BOD!!" Jynx yelled, fondling her (his?) . . . everything, before glancing at their booty and twerking a little.

No one had eaten their sandwiches, but a few had seemed to regurgitate something after this display.

Grovyle, on the other hand, shrunk into a little blue lion. Shinx!! How cute.

Day Four will begin at Noon, July 30th, EST, approximately twenty-four hours from now.
    Sparkin is dead!
    He was Jolteon, the Villager!
    Desinishon has replaced SirDolan!
    Nuclear Chicken has replaced DeusPro!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List

Nakuzami as the Game Master

metroid711 as Drampa
    purplecicada as Squirtle
    Sparkin as Jolteon
    Nuclear Chicken as Jynx
    Aaron as Octillery
    Bardothren as Noivern
    Johnny as Gengar
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Superjolt as Litwick
    Home as Crobat
    Bidoof FTW as Bidoof
    Abby as Wormodam
    Desinishon as Shinx
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Oshawott
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Kitty as Arceus
    metroid711; said:
    Sparkin; said:
    DeusPro; said:
    Bardothren; said:
    Johnny; said:
    HyperMorian; said:
    Superjolt; said:
    Bidoof FTW; said:
    Abby; said:
    SirDolan; said:
    gimmepie; said:
    Kitty; said:
    Desinishon; said:
    Nuclear Chicken; said:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Day Four
    It was a long night, and with both the town's cop and doctor dead, it was also relatively uneventful.

Besides the murder, of course.

The wolves were finally after one of the "juicier targets" that they had ignored, fearing the doctor might be by their side. Little did they know that the doctor had been by no one's side after Oshawott had been killed, because he was so disappointed in the people around him that he just gave no fucks.

Now, a riddle for you all: how does one kill a ghost?

No fucking clue, but apparently not much differently than when killing anyone else, because the wolves had managed to do it and all that was left behind was a pile of purple ectoplasma. Had they eaten him as well? It seemed like a rather light meal, what with it having no flesh and all.

Night Four will begin at 4:00pm, August 2nd, EST, approximately forty-eight hours from now.
    Johnny is dead!
    He was Gengar, the Villager!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List

Nakuzami as the Game Master

metroid711 as Drampa
    purplecicada as Squirtle
    Sparkin as Jolteon
    Nuclear Chicken as Jynx
    Aaron as Octillery
    Bardothren as Noivern
    Johnny as Gengar
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Superjolt as Litwick
    Home as Crobat
    Bidoof FTW as Bidoof
    Abby as Wormodam
    Desinishon as Shinx
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Oshawott
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Kitty as Arceus
    metroid711; said:
    Sparkin; said:
    Bardothren; said:
    Johnny; said:
    HyperMorian; said:
    Superjolt; said:
    Abby; said:
    gimmepie; said:
    Kitty; said:
    Desinishon; said:
    Nuclear Chicken; said:

Years
  • To Hell with everything. I don't give a damn if Abby turned out to be a inno

##Vote Abby

We need something to work on, like johnny said in previous phase we will get better reads on Gimmepie and superjolt who think Abby is town. If you're town and really want to hunt scum, lynch Abby, we already have lynched many innos. Don't retaliate with "Omgus Desi "Abby, you'll be getting lynched for greater good.
    I just replaced a person who hadn't made a single post so I know it's hard to believe me but trust me on this one guys.Lynch Abby

Back