• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Beta

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
  • seeing whats going around, I cant tell how nicki is acting differently since i dont know how she is normally,but I still feel like what neko said, using kyo's words as something of a shield and using it and sparkin's reasons to turn the vote on nicki,
    I still read nicki as neutral but neko using that kyo's line as an excuse felt really scummy
    and its not like neko isn't being questioned only today, they have been the topic of possibe scumread for sometime now

So, I'll go ##Vote Neko Maid Kapper

Last edited:

Sparkin

Can agree that Neko's logic of going after an easy vote is weak, but something still makes me think that he's innocent

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • looks like that train has already left the station. i don't think ive voted yet but i dont really understand the lynch on neko.

##Vote Purp

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night Three
    What a record! Today was the first time in recent history that everyone in the town voted. Well, technically one person's vote still didn't count, but they also happened to be the person that would be dying so . . . oh well?

For a time, everyone seemed confused on whether or not to kill Sylveon or Dragalge. When the day began to drag on, however, all the blame was somehow placed on the poor Eeveelution. That cute face must have been hiding some dark secrets.

Unfortunately, upon mauling and gutting the little pink fuzzball, it was discovered that there were, in fact, zero dark secrets hiding within. Tragic!

Perhaps everyone would find some better luck tonight? Probably not, but stranger things have happened.

Day Four will begin at 12:00pm, February 10th, EST, approximately twenty-four hours from now.
    Neko Maid Kapper is dead!
    He was Sylveon, the Villager!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List
    Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
    Sparkin as Mimikyu
    purplecicada as Dragalge
    L'Belle as Sigilyph
    Pecilia as Shuckle
    Newtsie as Zoroark
    Rabinov as Articuno
    Salzorrah as Bellossom
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Miah as Farfetch'd
    Bardothren as Snorlax
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
    Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
    Desox as Raichu
    ASDBUDDY as Swampert
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Fletch as Roserade
    aeternum as Totodile
    Kitty as Mewtwo
    Neko Maid Kapper as Sylveon
    metroid711 as Staraptor

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day Four
    Things were getting quiet . . . fewer people around to cause much of a ruckus, it would seem.

The Pokémon spread out to ensnare their next target. They'd certainly missed the mark last night. That damned politician could have been exactly what they needed to keep the wolves off their back for that much longer.

Oh well. No sense in crying over spilled milk. They'd just have to kill more efficiently from now on.

Unfortunately . . . the creature they felled tonight might not have been the most efficient of targets. They ended up being just another weak villager.

Night Four will begin at 6:00pm, February 12th, EST, approximately forty-eight hours from now.
    L'Belle is dead!
    He was Sigilyph, the Villager!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List
    Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
    Sparkin as Mimikyu
    purplecicada as Dragalge
    L'Belle as Sigilyph
    Pecilia as Shuckle
    Newtsie as Zoroark
    Rabinov as Articuno
    Salzorrah as Bellossom
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Miah as Farfetch'd
    Bardothren as Snorlax
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
    Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
    Desox as Raichu
    ASDBUDDY as Swampert
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Fletch as Roserade
    aeternum as Totodile
    Kitty as Mewtwo
    Neko Maid Kapper as Sylveon
    metroid711 as Staraptor

Sparkin

There's no escape for you today, lil' scummy gal.
    I'll make you regret not killing me last night.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Of course I was killed this night you know this is so tedious its always me in some shape or form and I dont like this and whoever mafia is I will have my revenge you hear so go get em town do it for me please thank you

Sparkin

Same old trick. Chances are that you're going to claim the very same role that I have.

##Vote purplecicada

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I can't wait to see your faces when I die and I flip inno LOL.

I honestly do not remember doing anything for people to assume I was maf, so y'know, it's whatever. Sparks usually pushes on like this if he has a PR so he's either mafia or a town PR. Care to explain yourself?

Back