• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Pok?Comm Podcast - Episode Two!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    PokéComm Podcast - Episode Two!

Welcome to the second episode of the PokéComm Podcast! Today Azazel is joined by Achromatic, Wiicked, and Klippy to discuss what's happening around the forum at the beginning of October! We also talk about Dragon Ball Z, Disneyland, and Flavor Flav!?

We're taking Q/A questions for the next episode now! If you have a question you'd like to see featured on the podcast, post it below or on the YouTube comments section!

If you'd like to join us on a podcast as a guest, PM Klippy with a topic you'd like to bring to the table and you might be selected for an upcoming episode!​

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
    Years
    This is awesome. I'd love to help talk about something, I'll be PM'ing Klippy ")

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    As always I enjoyed this and I hope you guys will submit stuff for us to talk about. I'd like to think this is more than just us advertising what's going on - we want to give you something that you don't necessarily get just being here on the forum.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Not a large mention of the hacking? A bit surprised

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    True true, it may be negative but it has impacted heavily on recent events/ongoing so I though it would be at least mention. That being said I can understand wanting to put it behind us and move on as quickly as we can

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
    Years
    Wait did I miss something? Whats wrong with Hacks?

Edit: I'm assuming you're talking about an actual website hack now. ohhh

Tek

Years
    hohoho this seems like a potentially awesome thing to be a thing. can't wait til i'm in range of wifi so i can check this out!

Back