• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Community 2005 .::. Singing Contest

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
  • Er, you might want to replace "Strider" with "RagingDragon". ^_^;

Anyways, I can't wait! :3 I'll have to see if my sister will lend me her microphone~ ;o; Oh well, it's probably best that nobody hears my voice anyway. X3 Just kidding!

Years
  • Sounds really cool! I'm a giid singer but I don't think I'll win cause my accent isn't as yours (but I have a very good one) since I'm Greek! Anyway I'm thinking about to sing Green Day's Amerikan Idiot! Oh and I have a queston should we have a karaoke?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • To pass the auditions, you must sing without nay backing music. If you've passed through those, then you can have backing music. This is because if we let backing music in the auditions, the music will have the chance of drowning the singer's voice, and the contestant could use that in his/her favour, whereas if the person has gotten through to the rounds, the judges already know that that person has a good voice and stuff.

ME AND STRIDER ARE JUDGES! XD

Eastenders is crap!

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • Wow, this sounds cool. I have a pretty fair singing voice. The bad thing is I'm terrible with computers, lol. I wouldn't know how to do anything with recording something on the computer.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Coolio! I might join, if my classmate lets me borrow his mic. XD. Do we hafta make up our own songs?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • No no. If you want to, that's fine, but if you just want to sing a song that's been released or something, then that's fine. We're not asking you to compose anything ^_^

Eastenders is crap!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    I might enter.....0.o I dunno yet. But I would like to here everybody elses voices. ^^

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • Ah....I remember the first singing contest PC ever had. That was in the good ol' days.

Dude. No Rap!? That's completely unfair. I probobly would've joined, if the rule didnt exist.

Vchat20

[PAM] Founder/Coder
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    im not going to enter since i cant sing worth crap but i can be a judge if you guys need one as a backup or something.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Dark Sora said:
    Dude. No Rap!? That's completely unfair. I probobly would've joined, if the rule didnt exist.
    Rap's not singing. It's spoken word with a specific rhythm attached at the end.
    VChat20 said:
    im not going to enter since i cant sing worth crap but i can be a judge if you guys need one as a backup or something.
    Sorry, but all judging spots are taken, I'm afraid.
    pichugirl said:
    How do you make voice clips?
    If you have a Windows PC, go to Entertainment, Sound Recorder, make sure you have your mic plugged in and such, then click the red circle to record. Then go to File and Save to save it. I'm not sure if this is the same on Linux or Mac or anything...

mvtm

Years
  • Jon , do you guys are going to judge , by like singing talents ie *nice voice* and sweet tone , or cool voice.

stuff like that you know , or by the creativty of the clip , ie *mr cup*

---

I preffer the first option, i think your awarding the voice not the joke.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • The voice. This isn't a joke contest, so the best voice at the end, will win. It's as simple as that ^_^

Eastenders is crap!

Back