• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Community 2005 .::. Singing Contest

Vchat20

[PAM] Founder/Coder
Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    check one of my previous posts. i put in a pretty detailed description as to how i combined my voice with the music using goldwave.

Years
  • I heared that Cakewalk is a good program, my music teacher told me, but anyway, I don't know if that program mixes your voice with the background music, 'cause I never downloaded that program, but my teacher highly recommends, but when I saw the site of that program, I think I saw that the download was payable, I don't know if I saw well, though.

Years
  • Alexis9000 said:
    Well, Shuko the only thing I can do(I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, tough) is change from contestant to judge and start giving the notes, what do u think?
    Eheh, that wont be nececsary. I'm really sorry for the hold up, as I myself am not really sure of whats going on. The votes are in as far as I know...hopefully and the only thing you can be now is pacient, I'm sure the results will be up soon and I swear that I myself havent given up on it and I doubt the others havent either, it's just a delay is all.

Years
  • RagingDragon said:
    Eheh, that wont be nececsary. I'm really sorry for the hold up, as I myself am not really sure of whats going on. The votes are in as far as I know...hopefully and the only thing you can be now is pacient, I'm sure the results will be up soon and I swear that I myself havent given up on it and I doubt the others havent either, it's just a delay is all.

I hope that you're right, but I have doubts, sorry about that, I'm just a pessimist

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • Still waiting here. ^_^ I'll just assume this is on hold for now. But I'll be ready whenever it comes up again (if it does, that is). I'm on pretty often. I'll just devote my attention to my other projects for now. Good luck on the judging! Be sure to let us know if any developments occur!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I really don't know what to say to be honest... Obviously sorry... but apart from that I can't think of any reassuring words or anything.

Years
  • Anyway, I wanted to post a link to another singing contest in my signature, but I don't know if the administrator will allow me to do that, 'cause I sended an e-mail to him(her) but he(she) won't answer, what do u think I should do?

NazfoMo-

Is this loli?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    I feel like joining... But, I don't know how to cut and record stuff, so =/

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • NazfoMo- said:
    I feel like joining... But, I don't know how to cut and record stuff, so =/

Don't feel too bad, Naz-kun. The deadline for the auditions has passed anyway. The thread you'd need to submit your audition to is closed, so even if you could make an audition track, it's too late to enter. :P But from the looks of things, this contest won't come to fruition soon (if at all) so it's no biggy anyway. ^_^ If you ever do learn how to record your voice, you're welcome to join my anime karaoke club, tho, lol.

Edit: Woo! 400 posts!

NazfoMo-

Is this loli?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Shuko said:
    Don't feel too bad, Naz-kun. The deadline for the auditions has passed anyway. The thread you'd need to submit your audition to is closed, so even if you could make an audition track, it's too late to enter. :P But from the looks of things, this contest won't come to fruition soon (if at all) so it's no biggy anyway. ^_^ If you ever do learn how to record your voice, you're welcome to join my anime karaoke club, tho, lol.

Edit: Woo! 400 posts!

=o D'oh well. I need to practice my singing anyway, I sound reaaallly crappy after not singing for so long. And my mic is dead, need to get a new one =x

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • Tetsuya-san said:
    What do you all want to hear? "It's cancelled"? No way, I'm just waiting for ALL the judges to resubmit their votes. I had to clean my PM box because of some STUPID REPORTS. >_>;

Oh is that what happened? Lol! I thought you guys were having too tough a time choosing which people to move on! I know I wouldn't want to be a judge for this sort of thing, and that's the reason! Anyway, I wasn't saying I want it to be cancelled; I was just saying that in case it was going to be, I wasn't going to get myself all hyped up or anything. :P It's just a game, after all.

Back