• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Advanced

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Daegon Kimeron said:
The trainer sprite (kinda looks like one of those custom RS charas)
doesn't fit in with the rest of the FR tiles in my opinion. When he's
looking down, it looks like he's facing up.
^ Yeah, I noticed that too, That character set is only temperery though, because my Ash char set is on my other computer, so I will put it into the gape when my Dad fixes my flash card. Also on my other computer I have some more screens that are ready for uploading, but I cant transfer them over to this computer yet because of my flash card.

Anyways thanks for the possitive feedback guys, and I will hopefully upload some new screens soon

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
It looks to me as if it's a pokemon the trainer caught and a doll
thrown on the floor.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
...::: U P D A T E :::...

Jerkyguy said:
um...I have a question..why is jirachi in the 1st skreenshot? is it a doll?
^ Yes it is a doll.

I have uploaded 12 Screenshots of my game to my site www.freewebs.com/pkadvanced 5 are the same as before but with the updated character sprite and the other 7 are NEW. Also I have uploaded 2 chipsets to the site.

Just incase you can't be bothered to go to my website and look at them, I have attatched 3 of the screens that I think are the best.......enjoy.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Those are good screenshots. Why has the demo been taken down though?

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Update

Daegon_Kimeron said:
Those are good screenshots. Why has the demo been taken down though?
^ That was the Demo of the old game, so I thought that there was no point to keep it up.

PKMN_Sage said:
I'm glad there's a new update! Looks really good Surge, I'm hoping to see more.
^ Hopefully I will post some screens of the game tomorrow.

CURRENT OBJECTIVES FOR MY NEXT UPDATE
Here are some things that you can expect from my next update [hopefully tomorrow]
:pokeball: A NEW Intro with a unique background that I have been working on.
:pokeball: A re-vamped route one.
:pokeball: An Updated Town 1 and Town 2.
:pokeball: A NEW Professor Sprite that I have been working on.
:pokeball: A NEW Website Layout.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
I guess we'll be seeing those updates in the forms of screenshots. Hopefully the thumbnails will starts working again by then. If not, we can always check out your site. :)

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Guess I'll only have to wait one day then! Hope you do finish those on time.
Don't rush it though.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Computer Problems :(

It seems as though the attatchments are still not working, so I will try to get the new layout working to upload the screens to my site.

EDIT1: I have almost got the layout ready now, I am just adding the content to the pages in dreamweaver. Next comes the hard part, uploading the HTML to freewebs.

EDIT2: Ok, yesterday when I was attempting to upload my layout to the site, my computer crashed and the firewall somehow shut dow, letting 3 worms into my computer. It has taken me and my Dad about 8 hours just to get the computer back online, because after we re-formatted the hard drive, and re-installed the firewall, it had no updates, so it was just letting the viruses in and the computer kept on crashing.

Anyways it is fixed now, but unfortunatley I lost the intro background that I designed. Luckily I made a backup of the website layout though, because I saved it to my flash card for uploading, and I copied the game onto it too so that I could test it on My brotheres computer [because my laptops left directional key is broken].

Right well it is a little late now, so I will upload the screens and layout tomorrow, are the attatchments working now? If not the screens will be on my site.

Last edited:

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Screens ^ ^

Well, the attatchments arn't working and the freewebs site is not working properly either. when I upload the HTML it shows the layout, but not the pictures, so I will try to find a better host for it. Anyway, here are some screens for you to enjoy:

screen1-2.png

screen3-4.png

screen6-7.png

Also yesterday I finished the route/town display system so that when you go into a town/route its name pops up, here are some screens:

screens.png

I have put the Hero grass walk and jump graphics in too. I will post some screens of them later.​

Years
The screens look nice, and the intro looks different than any other Pokemon game ( :P )

The town/route display looks good, but the route image looks a bit off.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
More screens

Thanks Avatar,

Here is the hero walking graphic
screen10.png

And here is the hero jumping graphic
screen11.png

I am going to start working on the hero running and bike graphics now.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
Years
Those screens ase great Surge! Keep it up. I hope you won't have to restart or anything again.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
PatsRule1223 said:
Those screens ase great Surge! Keep it up. I hope you won't have to restart or anything again.
^ No, it is ok, the only thing that I lost when my computer crashed was the intro background and professor sprite that I had been working on. Now I make a backup copy of the game on my flash card, oh well better get back to the running system, If I finish it in time then I will post some pics later.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Great screens. I would suggest creating a better intro though. The small sprites in front of the blank black space isn't something I would advise.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I like the screens! They're really neat. I'll check out the screens again
when you post.

Back