• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Advanced

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
PKMN_Sage said:
I would suggest creating a better intro though
^ Here are some screens of the NEW intro that I have put into the game:

screenie2.png
screenie3.png

The backround took a while to do, but I am pleased with how it has turned out. Now I am going to do some work on the runnig/bike system, I will post more updates as soon as I finish them. Feel free to leave your comments here.

Last edited:

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Ok, it has been a while since my last update, so now I would just like to say that I have updated the website [www.freewebs.com/pkadvanced]. I have also changed this thread a little, now if you want to see screenshots they will all be in the first post of this thread, I will still be attatching new ones, but the old ones will all be there so that it is easy to find them.

Not Even on Website!
I have been working on a new title screen I have attatched it to this post.

C&C is appriciated, thanks

Last edited:

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
Years
Lt. Surge said:

Well, thats not really what I was looking for, because I need pokemon sprites/char sets, that move in rm2k/3, and not stay still, thanks any way for posting.

Here is what im looking for

Gym Leaders
Eliet four
Jessie & James
More pkmn

If you know where I can get them, then please tell me

thanx
i kno where you can get em..... go here->pokeguide ummm theres only pokemon (ALL of them) well go there

Back