• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 9, 2016
i can't apply the patch it says wrong file i used nups and emerald rom but still failed to patch

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
Chiming in to bump this thread.
Would be cool to see this patch updated to version 7b... will it ever happen?

tudou

also: Datudou, Cyanyans
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
TaUvWVT.jpg

It's been a while, hasn't it?

Anyways, Version 1.3 is out. Grab it in the OP.

Here are the changes.
Spoiler:

Another note: I will not be able to update this hack to Glazed Beta 7. This is due to the values of free-space that I used for the stuff added to this hack, a lot of which conflicts with the space used to add the Beta 7 content. Sorry about that.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
little bug
1) in the house to the left of the serenity isles "an island of peace and joy" signboard, there is a tile on the table that has a TV script on it.

2)why do you make chesnaught's catch rate 0? every pokemon (other than scripted ones like the mew) should have a base catch rate...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 20, 2020
Very interesting. I had downloaded Glazed to play soon but I think I'll play this one instead.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
Erm, my Golbat has been holding a Soothe Bell since he was a level 15 Zubat, and has max friendship (confirmed by Dr Friendship in Stormy City) but he still won't evolve into a Crobat. Any reason for this glitch? He's also level 41 now.

Last edited:

Narwhal

Meme Lord
Years
Interesting. I might need to try this out! Do I need to patch it with an emerald gba file or a glazed one though?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
i patched with Emerald file, and it said it patched, but won't run on VBA. Help, please?

Delta231

A noob
Years
Hey Tudou,Can you replace some stupid Pokemon with Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion ?
Please dude

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 8, 2016
Which is the definitive version, Original Glazed or Blazed Glazed? Also is this the best Pokemon ROM hack in your opinion?

SceptileEX

The Great and Honorable Taglio Rose at your servic
Years
  • Age 23
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 1, 2021
Does anyone know where to catch anything in the Hydreigon line? I couldn't find it in the sanctuary where it was before. I found the Kalos and Unova starters and Dratini so where is Deino?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
SceptileEX I have been wondering the same thing, I've been searching nearly all day for one :(

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Can someone kindly send me the patched .gba file. I don't got a windows so I can't unfortunately :P

Unfortunately, we do not allow .GBA files to be posted. There should be alternative ways to patch a ROM for Mac, though. Perhaps someone can help you in The Beginner's Lounge.

Back