• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Community Halloween Party Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    (Ahh, cute avatar.. Well, for a vampire. o_o Lol, Harrison looks good as one!)

Hmm.. I like different kinds, so that's a hard question to answer. Ooh! What about quizzes? I could probably search for some on the computer. It'd be kinda fun as long as they're Halloween-related. ^_^

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004

and thats my sig
    and my avitar

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, I know. But there are some differences. I'm not good at making up stories... I'm more of the type that's good at drawing. >_>; It would be pretty funny adding InuYasha into the storyline too. (It'd definately get Miyu-chan to join in, lol.) I'd love to see how InuYasha would act whenever he sees Brock flirting with Kagome, and even Kikyo. XD

Did someone say my name? XD Well, even though it didn't have Inuyasha, I'll still join in anyway! Mwahahaha... (Mom: *smacks Miyu-chan for going on the internet... Me: x_x; "I'm typing an essay Mom! Mom: -_-" ) *runs away*

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2003
    I have alot of great ideas for my halloween avatar's and banners. I am not going to release too many details though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    Did someone say my name? XD Well, even though it didn't have Inuyasha, I'll still join in anyway! Mwahahaha... (Mom: *smacks Miyu-chan for going on the internet... Me: x_x; "I'm typing an essay Mom! Mom: -_-" ) *runs away*
    Lol, I'll add in InuYasha as soon as there's a reply. ^_^

And I know I changed my avatar again... I'm about to change it back to Sakura. XD I can't decide on anything! *runs off to find a Halloween avatar*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    *Blink, blink* Did kayleigh just change her avatar? @.@;; XD;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, yes. Did you not notice? It was of Eevee, and though I thought it was cute, Kairi and I both agreed that it looked more like a bear. O_o Sooo... I've changed it back, but I left the signature picture. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like that idea! I'll see if I can scan one of my drawings and re-size it like Hazuki-san did with hers. It turned out really cute! ^_^;

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
    Vito Winstrate said:
    Well I haven't a clue what I should change my avatar to...
    Vampire Vito anyone?
    That would be really cool. I bet he would look really cute as one

EDIT: Changed my sig for Halloween

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *squints and tilts her head* What is that? o_o; A mint and chocolate ice cream blob? (It's good though, lol. >_>)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    To me it looks like a mud covered green blob.Good halloween theme though

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Gir?! @_@ Is that the cute little robot thing on Invader Zim? Eew, it gained some serious weight. >.> And I used to think it was cute. *gags*

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Well since i already did the contest winners How about we do this On the halloween party will have a little contest on who has the best halloween avatar and sig that sounds like a cool idea i beleve !

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol. I've made several pictures... I think I may enter the one that I like best. ^_^ Will the contest be held exactly on Halloween? (Because people may want to start sending in their pics early.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'll probably just edit my Custom User Title. I haven't had any time to get any signature banners made. ._.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back