• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    What's a matter with me? o.O Nothing..I hope -looks in mirror, sees a pale face, faints- x.x;
    Actually it was 11 something pm when you posted that post =)

And plus I apologize for a small part. To make up for that the next part will be longer.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yeah, one of the most popular sprite comics I've seen ^_^
    Part 9 was slightly desturbing.....but part 10 was great! I loved all the pixel art! ^_~
    Im looking forward to the next part!

~Newten5

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Signomi said:
    What's a matter with me? o.O Nothing..I hope -looks in mirror, sees a pale face, faints- x.x;
    Actually it was 11 something pm when you posted that post =)

And plus I apologize for a small part. To make up for that the next part will be longer.

That's alright. It doesn't matter if it was short as long as the pixel art is great.^.^ :classic:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I just love your comic! And it's getting more exciting than ever.

Years
    Now ^_^

You know, from reading all the posts in this thread...I just wanna say that....-huggles all- I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! -bursts into tears- ;0;

-cough- Anyway, part 11 is up!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Signomi said:
    Now ^_^

You know, from reading all the posts in this thread...I just wanna say that....-huggles all- I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! -bursts into tears- ;0;

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Green doesn't like Butterfree. Great Epi, And so funny as well. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Too much laughing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ugh :dead:

Years
    Signomiz said:
    Now ^_^

Yeah,... keep away girl...
    *inches away*
    Hug.. tightening... eyes...
    *eyes pop out*....*again*

Nice new part. I like Damien. He's cool. No cheating. He may be insane, but he's cool.
    WHEEE!!! My grandma made me a yellow cape, so now I wear it all day and run around so everyone thinks I'm insane!
    eherhem.... *cough*
    Nice new part.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Signomi said:
    Now ^_^

Now don't you start crying! XD
    *huggles back with extra huggleness* O.o lol We all love you too! ;)

Super part 11! Oh man, it was clever and funny! "Wow blue, your hands are so soft" Green: "There mine you dolt!!!" Ahahaha.... :P Oh man....
    I can't wait for the next part! ^_^

~Newten5

Makoto

Years
    yes....

would it be "cheating" in Damien's book if they used Flash? What about teleport or an Escape Rope? Wait...that's it! *eyes light up*

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    FR/LG master said:
    yes....

would it be "cheating" in Damien's book if they used Flash? What about teleport or an Escape Rope? Wait...that's it! *eyes light up*

Well, the Butterfree was well drawn so it's okay because I think a butterfree can learn Flash. I never tried it hang on (*Goes to play Pokemon FR*) Yup, a butterfree can learn Flash. :surprised

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Tight comic.

Thanks for letting me use the sprites. :D
    I'm your number one reader!!

Question: Could I add Signomi to my comic?

Years
    Yes, you may Raven's Pheonix ^^; I'm sure you can find my Sprite sheet somewhere...

No, it wouldn't be cheating if they use Flash, I mean he must have some courtesy to not let them bash into each other in the dark all night right? XD Teleport? None of their pokemon know Teleport anyway so blah XP Nor do they have escape ropes. Yush, I made them poorly equipped, but heck, that's how I like it XD

Butterfrees sometimes glow...they don't really need Flash inorder to emit some sort of light energy do they? XD Well...I don't know if Butterfree can learn Flash or not..ahwell.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Signomi said:
    Yes, you may Raven's Pheonix ^^; I'm sure you can find my Sprite sheet somewhere...
    Cool!! :D You don't already have one made?...

EDIT: Never mind, found it. :D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Hey Signomi, can I also use your trainer sprite for my SC's as well. I want to use it as a Gymleader. Please?^_^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yay I wanna see more, I wanna see more. But if that whole mansion is an illusion how do they know they actually go up the stairs and not down?

Years
    Well ok then MT ^_^

And Damien controls the Mansion's layout and what happens in it. So basically, Blue, Green and Conor are only playing his mind game =/

Sorry to dissappoint you but no new part right now ^^ Maybe not today, I'm sort of stuck, can anyone help me out with what happens next? =)

Back