• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    MysticTrunks said:
    Oh, I just became a member 3 days ago so she's just forgiving me cause my writting is crappy. But hey, Newten5, No offense but I think you got Jealous? Like I said she's just helping me. :nervous:

Ehh.....what? I can't see anything wrong with what I posted O.o
    The first to lines are quoting what happened in the comic. And the rest is fine. And if you thought "Rofl" was a typo its not, it means "Rolls on floor laughing"
    So do ya wanna tell me what was wrong with it? lol

Oh and Signomi, are you going to make a kissing scene? The one in the other comic is good, but I think your wrighting is better and you have a good sense of humor so it would be good ^_^ And I still wanna see Green crack the joke about dental hygiene! :P
    *gapes at length of post* O.o XD

~Newten5

Years
    Newten5 said:
    Oh and Signomi, are you going to make a kissing scene? The one in the other comic is good, but I think your wrighting is better and you have a good sense of humor so it would be good ^_^ And I still wanna see Green crack the joke about dental hygiene! :P
    *gapes at length of post* O.o XD

~Newten5

I'll add a kissing scene eventually =3 Preferrably at the end or so... But for now I'm thinking about an escape scene

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yay! *waits patiently* *twitches* lol
    An escape seen sounds good, I don't think there in one of there favorite places right now ^_^

~Newten5

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I hope the escape scene has a big blast, like destroy the entire mansion in one blow by moltres's HYPER BEAM!

Years
    Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael said:
    The writing is coming along well, I must say.

It's strange, though, how the Softboiled ability in this comic contradicts that of itself in the games: Softboiled restores energy but does not heal wounds. In the comic, it heals wounds but does not restore energy. And you misspelled veangence, but so do I when I am not looking.

The way /my/ Softboiled works is fanmade XD Meh. Actually, I believe I spelt it right o.O Unless the Dictionary is wrong o.x

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Well your idea for Softboiled is pretty creative |3 I think you did a good job! =D~<3

I'm loving your comic so far x3 <333 Getting exciting x3

I love escape scenes, ecepcially when there's lots of bad guys crowding and you just run and kill em and jump off the place and the place explodes but you were too late and end up at some certain place cuz of da explosion x3
    *kills my useless post* XD;

Years
    Freako... You're hyper, aint'cha? And the post is not useless, It's spam, which counts towards my NEW NEW ultimate goal! Turning PC into Spammers, who still know how to spam correctly! As in the
    'OMFGROFLKFCW/BBQSXDRFasRFDaSWGD'
    Way!
    I can't see why people reply in this thread, and me and Signomiz are the only ones who reply in your thread, Cookie.

~Post was directed towards Cookie~
    btw, Signomiz, nice extension.

Years
    Huh...I've added Damien to the character list ^_^ I will put up the next part later on...hopefully. Anyway, do any of you think I should replace the sprites with actual pixel art in the Charscter Bios list? So that you could get a good idea what the characters look like?

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Why not just put both? Cause I like the sprites aswell as the pixel art ^_^

~Newten5

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I agree with newten you should put both the sprite and pixel art there.

Years
    I've added pixel art of the characters XD Except for the old man..I'll do him soon. The next part of the comic will come later..I hope o.O I've been to quite a few places today and I think I'm too tired to put the next comic up D< -gets chased by angry mob-

Last edited:
    Years
    You must've been BUSY. Angry mobs chasing you home, too tired to put it up, awke enough to TELL us that your tired and got chased by an angry mob. I get monday off from school! *partys*
    Escape scene where it blows up and the illusion kills 'em all and then the earth is deserted and lugia and mewtwo show up and change it back to normal and they don't remember ad they are friends with Damien and they don't remember what Green said and Blue is getting more daydreams but of... something else.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    To the rescue

Signomi said:
    I've added pixel art of the characters XD Except for the old man..I'll do him soon. The next part of the comic will come later..I hope o.O I've been to quite a few places today and I think I'm too tired to put the next comic up D< -gets chased by angry mob-

Oh no! an Angry Mob. I'll protect you Signomi. (*MysticTrunks Throws a Pokeball*) Go Lugia, Hyper Beam the Angry Mob!!!! Ha,ha ^.^ :rambo:

Years
    Thanks MysticTrunks X3 And Gohan(For pointing out my sheer laziness =3 Because of that, part 9 is up sooner than expected).

Anyway. I've put up both Part 9 and another Note in the note section, saying why I have quite a lot of detailed text under most sprite panels =3

Years
    Oh YES! My sheer ignorance and anoyinging...ingness has finally done something!
    Nice new part, Signomiz. Old man hasn't really played much of a part really. I think you should ad Damien's father to the character list, as it seems he happens to be the root of some bad people. I hate living where I do, just about now one lives near me. I only know one person that does.

Years
    Gohan said:
    Oh YES! My sheer ignorance and anoyinging...ingness has finally done something!
    Nice new part, Signomiz. Old man hasn't really played much of a part really. I think you should ad Damien's father to the character list, as it seems he happens to be the root of some bad people. I hate living where I do, just about now one lives near me. I only know one person that does.

Heh. I would, but his character isn't as important just yet =) When it comes to a point where he appears more often, then I'll add him to the Character list. Actually I'll leave the Old Man without pixel art XD Since he's more or less a Minor character who only deserves a sprite XD -ish cruel-

MysticTrunks said:
    Wow, this is getting exciting. Did he just killed katrelle?

Nope, otherwise, why would he give a dead Katrelle a task to do? XD Surely slapping a rear end with a long stick doesn't cause a death does it?

Hydraconis Requiseq Hrael said:
    I am sorry. All of these times I was spelling "vengeance" incorrectly and I thought I was right. I recently saw that word again in a book that I am reading.

No problem my friend =) Though you could've looked at your friends list to see the pesky word o.o But heck, we're only human.

--

Anyway part 10 is up XD Sorry it isn't much but...for now on I shall be adding some pixel art around..though not in every part XD That would be a pain, it's about time I show a bit more creativity.

Years
    What's the matter with you, Signomi? It's gotta be like 1 am where you live now! OK, maybe not 1 but....

Nice new part. I like the first two panels. Your pixel art is still, truly amazing.

Back