• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yellow-Chan

.hacker of Pancakes
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Wow your comix rocks! ::Jumps up and down hoping more:: t-t-to much suger and pop.
    Random guy in white coat: nighty night carzy person
    Me: Noooooo, it's not my bedtime, noooooo

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol, I think that could be counted as SPAM Yellow-Chan rofl
    I can't wait for the next part! I wanna see what happens to Blue and Green <<hint, hint XD

~Newten5

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Maybe It's time that Red should appear in these comics so that he can help Green and blue. It's just a thought, please don't slap me?

Years
    Moi on first post said:
    NOTE #2 The Comic is based on after you've finished the journey in which you would've played in Fire Red/Leaf Green if you've played as Blue...or as some people would call her...the FR/LG Girl. So don't expect to see Red in it at all.

'Nuff said XD I seem to be dissappointing everyone today...-sigh-

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Signomi said:
    'Nuff said XD I seem to be dissappointing everyone today...-sigh-

Well,then how about someone from hoenn, like Brendan. He could save green. Please don't get angry? :nervous:

Years
    I find it a good thing that Conor is back in the scene, I haven't used him for a while...I oughta bring back Katrelle soon...I'm starting to rain ideas all of a sudden ^.~; Somehow before I wasn't...-ish perplexed-

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    That part is great! But, let me guess the evil guy (whatever he's called) is just an illusion? Well I can't wait for the next part.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Are you already doing the next part? Or haven't you started yet? (you did say you were full of ideas) Heh, I just wanna see the next part! ^_^

~Newten5

Back