• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Yes, you updated. Wow, so thats how Tara is huh? And is she gonna have a crush on Conor? Lol

Yep, good entry episode for tara. I think you made one mistake though, in the last panel, you spelled normal wrong: "The state of this grass seems nroaml and vibrant"

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    W00T! More eppies =P Don't ask me why I haven't replied in a long time, because I honestly don't know O.o Ooh... Tara fell for Conor instantly =P But Conor will fall for her twin sister's hamster's previous owner. So hah!

Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    W00T! More eppies =P Don't ask me why I haven't replied in a long time, because I honestly don't know O.o Ooh... Tara fell for Conor instantly =P But Conor will fall for her twin sister's hamster's previous owner. So hah!
    or conor will fall for her twin sister's hamster.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Very good update Siggy. May I claim Tara?

EDIT:
    Anyways I never knew Tara and Connor would make a good couple. But even though they don't get together I like them being together so......

Last edited:

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    nonoononoono EARASE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG *bawls* no they dont make a good couple *stabs tara again*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Hm..

TOO MUCH TALKING, and not much action. A first episode of a season should have some action, but well .. this one pretty much bored me in a way. v_v You better have something funny, warm and fuzzy next episode.

^_~ Other than that, nice one. Mwar .. I think this should be enough for you, I think you know why you got this bad review. *runs away laughing like a maniac*

Years
    Well, I never planned for much action in this part. Mainly the talking, But anyways, I'll make sure to tone it down next part. :)

-bursts out laughing- Nice Sig combo XiaolinDragon, but I'm not sure either Esupio or whitewolf might like it themselves :P

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    XiaolinDragon said:
    Very good update Siggy. May I claim Tara?

EDIT:
    Anyways I never knew Tara and Connor would make a good couple. But even though they don't get together I like them being together so......

Esupio sono Kamereon will so kill you for that =P

Anyway... how's the next part coming along?

Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    Esupio sono Kamereon will so kill you for that =P

Anyway... how's the next part coming along?
    got that right.
    Tara's mine so no touchies *draws katana* heheheh

I'm going with my hamster theory. or tara is a guinea pig in disguise or something

..:whitewolf:.. said:
    nonoononoono EARASE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG *bawls* no they dont make a good couple *stabs tara again*
    AHHHHHHHHHHH DIE DIE DIE *STABS WHITEWOLF* ye don't touch the precious *hiss*

Last edited:
    Back