• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    *helps Esupio and draws daggers* DIEEE!

Anyway yeah Niichan good comics, but as what's his name said they are getting serious, It could be serious and funny at the same time couldn't it?
    NAH! I like just how it is hehe now, back to killing whitewolf.
    *Stabs WhiteWolf*

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    For some reason, I had a feeling Tara had that kind of attitude 8D Great start on the new saga Siggeh |D I think the series is fine with/out the humor. I say it's awesome it's awesome and awesome is awesome neh? So awesome it is. +happybleed+

+gets closer the TV screen+ When joo are gonna make another update 'gain? I WANNA KNOW WHATTEL HAPPENS NEEEEEXXXT!1111 D< +murder'd+ Nah don't rush |3

Oh akdjflkjsfd I must go to bed now cu-Zzzzz +dreamtwitch+
    +ends up staying up for the whole day again+ |D

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    <_< I WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED THE STORY BECOME FUNNY IN THE FIRST PLACE. You're bad Sono. Very bad.

^^;; Well .. at least Signomi isn't taking too long to make the next part .. I think ..

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Sono, please go eat your Tara. I'm still pretty much pairing you and Whitewolf for having your crushes in common.

Figure out what that means yourself.

Years

Don't mind me, I'm just laughing right now XD Poor Esupio and whitewolf...

Well, this comic's main Genr? wasn't humour and still isn't, humour's merely a side thing, it can pop up once in a while, but otherwise the story is actually serious in general.

Though I might spread some humour around though, but that depends on where I get to >_>

Hopefully I won't take too long when making the next part, I'm still a bit unsure myself, but I'll get it done, I assure you that.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    LOL. I never knew a simple sig and Avy could do all this. Anyways I just liked them being together. Thank you Signomi. I rather like the story being serious., I'm still recovering from when Green tried to put Blue into a Pok?ball! I really like the new chapter Siggy

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    XiaolinDragon said:
    LOL. I never knew a simple sig and Avy could do all this. Anyways I just liked them being together. Thank you Signomi. I rather like the story being serious., I'm still recovering from when Green tried to put Blue into a Pok?ball! I really like the new chapter Siggy
    ...That was awesome. =3 Its good to have some cool anti-tensionish things randomly.

Makoto

Years
    yeah.... Stuff Blue in that Pokeball! XD

hmm... Siggy-Chan, didya ever think of getting an admin to remove the pic limit on this thread? or even the first post? XD

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    Shylocke said:
    *helps Esupio and draws daggers* DIEEE!

Anyway yeah Niichan good comics, but as what's his name said they are getting serious, It could be serious and funny at the same time couldn't it?
    NAH! I like just how it is hehe now, back to killing whitewolf.
    *Stabs WhiteWolf*

hey y me? So what...conors mine anyways

Years
    Eh, I'm not going to bother with my first post anymore >.>

A website would be quite nice ^^;;

I'd probably update during the weekend or so. Perhaps during the week, but I don't know. But until then...Don't turn this into a bishie thread :P

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Working on it right now, well Signomi, if you will please, a 700x100 banner of your color choice featuring the main characters of the comic would be a great help right now.

Back