• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pok?mon Happiness

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
yay;) this thread is really active;)lol
So em I like the screens;) and that evrything becomes bigger;)yay i luv when its bigger;)

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
yes great hack;) Hope you get on MSN later;)
-Keep up good work;)
(have you fixed the dreamer yet?)

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Nope, dreamer..... Oh well, at least this one''s ok!;)

Well, here's an update.
I've decided that there will be NO Islands. (I will have to script a lot and because I can't do a thing there, help is definitly required...)

And one map from the islands will be a part of MT. Moon., let's say, an attachment, that you have to pass in Route 4 in order to go to Mt. Moon, and by the way, remember having to go through Diglett Cave to return? nope, not more, and there is a small cliff eading to the Entrance (pok?center side), and if you pass to that side, you will have to pass Mt.Moon again.

No screens, but what do you think about the updates?

AcCiDeNT

Years
well i won't be on much today, so i can't help but oh well this thread is really active i think people like the names and the fact that you update it alot... so keep up the good work...

Dream Illusionist

Years
Thanks. Sure need them.
Anyways, got the Route 4 cave up and running, but I've got still to add more warps in that route for it to work...
Trying to figure that out.
When I can make the cave operational, new screenies shall come;)

EDIT: The cave is now operational. It' nice, I only need to add some trainers there... And here are some screenies of Route 4!

Last edited:

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Hmmmm screenies i like;)*up i points*
Hmmmmm Hex editor you are going to use yes?
Hmmmmmm Talk i to you MSN on later yes?
Hmmmmmmm Sorry for the yoda talking people;)lol
Ill try sprite some of those new pokes for you ya?

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Oh by the way its a great hack can i ask if you are changing gyms and asking for requests.

Dream Illusionist

Years
Hmmm... I'll change Gym Leaders, but I won't do it yet. But you can start requesting for places if you like. One thing. The eight Gym Leader and Elite 4 are already occupied. ANd the only places I'm opening are: Fuschia Gym Leader; Saffron Gym Leader; Cinnabar Gym Leader, and every gym trainers.

And by the way, the cave had a bug in the entrance, and it's already fixed, and here are screenies of the cave....

Last edited:

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
I am Philbro and i own the gym on Cinnabar Island. Dare challenge me its going to be your funneral:

Name: Philbro
Pokemon:
Level 45 Pidgeot
Level 48 Farfetch'd
Level 47 Dodrio
Level 50 Fearow

If changeing text:

Start: Well another person who wants to challnge me. Nothing new i see. Well i hope you are ready as my bird pokemon and i will show you the elegence of dance.

Lost Battle: Welldone.

Text: Well you are alot better than i thought. here is the Feather Badge (or original) and also the badge cranks up defense. Also take this *recived tm 40* Thats aerial ace. An expert move that never misses.

Normal Talk: You wanna stay and train with me. if not scram im ringing winona and see if she has gotton better.

Dream Illusionist

Years
Philbro said:
I am Philbro and i own the gym on Cinnabar Island. Dare challenge me its going to be your funneral:

Name: Philbro
Pokemon:
Level 45 Pidgeot
Level 48 Farfetch'd
Level 47 Dodrio
Level 50 Fearow

If changeing text:

Start: Well another person who wants to challnge me. Nothing new i see. Well i hope you are ready as my bird pokemon and i will show you the elegence of dance.

Lost Battle: Well done.

Text: Well you are alot better than i thought. here is the Feather Badge (or original) and also the badge cranks up defense. Also take this *recived tm 40* Thats aerial ace. An expert move that never misses.

Normal Talk: You wanna stay and train with me. if not scram im ringing winona and see if she has gotton better .

Well you're accepted if you change the normal text, the part that i crossed. Dunno if I can make it Aerial Ace... Well, I'l l find out later!

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Ok instead just leave it as want to stay and train with me. And also i think this game is cool. Aeril ace is tm 40 a real tm just make it not available on route 9

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
you know in ruby there is a cool trainer male. Use that as the sprite. Im crap aswell.

Back