• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside -Reloaded-

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    why must you always get the last word in? did you read my post...p.m me if you have anything to say i would rather not clutter up his thread with this mindless dribble you put down k? there its over and if it's not...then p.m me oh and in this game does it have all the regions?

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • evee said:
    why must you always get the last word in? did you read my post...p.m me if you have anything to say i would rather not clutter up his thread with this mindless dribble you put down k? there its over and if it's not...then p.m me oh and in this game does it have all the regions?
    Hypocrite

With this post...
    evee said:
    ok i love this. First of all im told to be silent while all these....for lack of more sutible words i wont adress them as anything get to keep quoteing my post and of course as long as there agreeing to the littlefascistpanties16 thyey wont care right? well i think its only fair that since everyone else got to post there thots on what i said i get the same privlage...right?

Here we go

what's the diference between colts game and something like halo or splinter cell, only one thing, hes using rm2k3.
    posted by memphias

ok well for some reason you felt it your responsibility to poiny out that this game is rm2k...no seriously...c'mon man youre messin with me (obvious sarcasim) and also i did not say anything about halo or splinter cell...and that made absolutley no sense...what so ever

They both have stores and shooting.
    posted by memphias

Seriously...thanks bud.(again sarcasim)

Colt and his pals are doing an awesome job with everything here.
    posted by memphias

I never said they werent doing a good job i said that the game was uncreative i mean it looks fantastic dont get me wrong...but the ideas that suport it is what im against.

This is not CONSTRUCTIVE criticism this is telling us you don't like this game whatsoever. We don't need people to start flaming and putting down games. If you dont have something nice and helpful to say then don't speak.
    posted by memphias

It was criticism anyways wasnt it....i told him what i didnt like in hopes he would change it if he dosent then thats criticism not takein i guess and as for dont speak.....NO you seem to be speaking fine for a guy who just wont drop it aresnt you...i was told to shut up and i did...but no just because you werent done we had to prolong this...im sure this colt guy wouldl ove for this thread to be mostly about his game and not about your lame unprepared posts.

Evee is not flaming or anything, actually he allowed me to explain allot of the Deeper Storyline and the meaning behind it.
    posted by Colt

From what i think is going on i think people are misjudgeing me on this. I think coles a good guy...look how he took what i said...better then anyone who posted complainingabout it and hes makeing the game. Im not anti-colt i simply dont agree with his ideas on this game...thats all.

You say that talking is a better option then using a machinegun... In human conflicts I gotta agree. But when your dealing with an Insane Pok?mon who's desire right now is to kill you... Wich would work more effecently?
    Posted by colt

No i used that remark because you said guns are the main defense in modern time. I simply disagreed however i do agree with the rest of what i picked out for your quote.The thing you did was say it was for MODERN day and really thats only certain parts of the globe.

Finally, don't post here again with any information against this game, we have had enough problems already. If you aren't interested in the game the DON'T POST. It's not hard to stop yourself from posting
    Posted by littlefascistpanties

Well here we are again...i loved how you did that by the way....how you told me to stop with it but you loved cramming the last word in didnt you?

many humans were dead too.
    littlefascistpanties

Well you put me in my place didnt you? now thty i know just as many people die...i guess im ok with it..that you...thank you so very much(again with the sarcasim)

2. This game is creative. Would most people who watch pokemon try and even make a game about shooting them and them trying to take over the world?
    posted by Daegon_kimeron

Are you serious...are you honestly telling me that this game is creative because colt's doing it first.....creativity is useing your imagination and im pretty sure millions of people thought about this...hence makeing it unoriginal and uncreative

4. I don't know if most people would call that 'constructive' criticism.
    posted by Daegon_kimeron

I dont know much people who would respond to that...but here i am

5. At least you've said 'good luck'
    posted by Daegon_kimeron

Yup because despite this game just from rading what colt said in this thread he/she (didnt check sorry about that) sems like a cool person.

So there you have it...if people are going to talk to me ill say something right back...especially to you facistpanties....and as for flaming im done...i dont was colt's thread full of this nonsense i know i wouldnt and i apologize...kinda...but if anyone wants to say anything about what i posted ill say something back (looking at you fascistpanties) message me and we can handle it like that
    anyways sorry about messin up your thread
    seeya
    evee
    ....you were trying to get the last word in. Either way, you shouldn't have started this in the first place. You have alot of critiscism, but none of it is constructive. PM your reply.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Ok. Well, I'm hoping that everything's been wrapped up into a nice little paper ball.
    TO ALL MEMBERS: TO PREVENT FLAME WARS, OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS AND STUFF,
    PLEASE KEEP ALL INSULTS TO YOURSELF.
    I'm sure that nobody wants another posts of arguments again. ok?

*BACK ON TOPIC FROM NOW ON*

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Daegon_Kimeron said:
    Ok. Well, I'm hoping that everything's been wrapped up into a nice little paper ball.

XD, *gets back on topic*

I promise not to let myself do that again, lol.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • evee said:
    You say that talking is a better option then using a machinegun... In human conflicts I gotta agree. But when your dealing with an Insane Pok?mon who's desire right now is to kill you... Wich would work more effecently?
    Posted by colt

No i used that remark because you said guns are the main defense in modern time. I simply disagreed however i do agree with the rest of what i picked out for your quote.The thing you did was say it was for MODERN day and really thats only certain parts of the globe.

Alright let me say it properly: "Guns and other Firearms are the Modern Days Main Defense against NON-Human treats." :) better

evee said:
    oh and in this game does it have all the regions?
    If you talking about where the game takes place it has almost all area's

PTEI1 takes place in the original Pok?mon world and visits almost all Cities
    (Pok?mon Red/Blue/Yellow)
    PTEI2 is located in the Jotho world and visits about 70% of the locations
    (Pok?mon Gold/Silver/Crystal)

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    To colt:Only 3!!! Awww.... why couldn't be *well I don't know the word* 10 at least. To Evee: Please calm down if you don't have anything good to say about this hot game which a lot of people like please do not post here. If you don't like this game don't come here and if you do come here to look and you don't like that someone talked back to you simply but them on your ignore list so a flame war dosen't start. To colt: Anyways I love how the guns look. Keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Daegon_Kimeron said:

o all right I guess so :P
    -Colt now that I notice it your character even in your avatar looks exactly like rock lee from the gba game, did you just rip him and recolor it to your guy?

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • correct you are Mephias, Lee's poses are quit difficult to actually make poses myself. I got a goot sprite sheet of Rock Lee and Redrew everything So it's would be Colt. It required recolouring and some editing since Lee's sprite was pretty thin I made him alittle more beefed up :P

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • Every single pok?mon that you kill or encounter is recorded into your Pok?dex. That counts for both Bosses and normal enemies.

Years
  • Colt said:
    Every single pok?mon that you kill or encounter is recorded into your Pok?dex. That counts for both Bosses and normal enemies.

Cool, when the full version comes out, time to fill up the Pokedex! :D

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • Sorta... Here are some of the latest screens. The pok?dex shows the pok?mon you have encounter (and mostlikely killed... since well thats the purpose of the game.) There is an Extra Inbetween menu wich shows your ranking. With your ranking you earn money with your money you can buy Weapons, Weapon Upgrades, Cheats, ect.

image15.png

image16.png

image17.png

image18.png

The Menu GFX are all done by Blackmage#1. so full credit to him for these screens.

Back