• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Thunder!!

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
  • Do you have a storyline? Screens? Anything for us? I'd love to see your developments! This game looks good. If you need any help, let me know

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
  • If you use these guys for gym leaders, I sincerely hope you dumb there Pokemon down a little. No gym leader has had a legendary, for goodness sakes...

I don't wish for a position, I simply wish to say good luck with your game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Scrns i'll get to soon. And of course im not gonna let people get legendaries! And Jaden Korr the order is:

fireant
    fakey
    da_green_teddy
    chokaro
    kukaru
    ---someone here----
    jaden korr
    pkmn_sage

as for the elite four i'm considering putting DM31 since he helped me with my other game and i guess who ever signs up. So, for now the possitions left are 1 gym leader and 3 more people for the elite four!

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
  • On second thought, I'll be a REASONABLE leader.

Name: Gym Leader Atramento
    Type of Pkmn: Dark
    Pkmn: Houndour
    Mightyena
    Sableye
    City: Stygian City
    Description: (of what, the city, the gym , or the leader?)
    Badge Name: Night Badge
    Badge Description: A badge of a drab grey color, shaped like a crescent moon.

I don't care what sprite you use, so choose whatever you want.

(Atramentous and Stygian are synonyms for darkness)

EDITS: Formatted it correctly, changed some words, and other things.

Last edited:
    Years
  • There already are 8 gym leaders so I'll apply for an Elite 4 position.

Name: Abwayax
    Type of Pkmn: Poison & Psychic (if it's alright to have 2 types since the Elite 4 trainers in R/B each had 2 types (like Bruno has Rock & Fighting Pkmn)
    Pkmn: Hypno, Xatu, Butterfree (it knows Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Poison Powder, and Psychic), Arbok, Venomoth
    City: Wherever the Pokemon League is
    Description: Ah, I'm surprised you got this far. You must be [insert hero name here]. I am Abwayax. I bet you will be surprised to learn that brute force is not the only way to win. When our battle is finished, your Pokemon will still hurt, I promise you. Yes, even if you beat me, you will be unprepared to face the rest of the Elite Four.
    Badge Name: What Badge?
    Badge Description: see above

The idea is that my Pokemon can confuse, poison, make asleep, and paralyze the hero's Pokemon. Mwahahaha!
    And, I believe Gym Leaders should not have Groudons and Rayquazas.
    I don't have my Charset ready, but I will soon.

Years
  • Name:Cam
    Type of Pkmn:Lightning
    Pkmn: Pikachu,Raichu,Ampharos,Jolteon,and Raikou(If ya dont mind)
    City:Arcadia City
    Description:Hello there,how are you.....Well none of this matters...
    I don't like a long conversation...Soo...Are you ready!?Im going to
    put a Shock to your system!!!!!
    Badge Name:Blitz Badge
    Badge Description:Shape of a Lightning Bolt

If im not a Gym leader,I wouldnt care to be an Elite...But it really doesnt matter....If not I hope to at least be a trainer in a thunder Gym!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    ^Ultima_Chocochu ur a part of the elite 4 and im gonna replace raikou with Electrode if you don't mind!

And phoenix is right. I was going to make it so all legendaries (3 birds, 3 dogs(or cats), 3 regis, mewtwo, mew, ho-oh, lugia, groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, jirachi and deoxys) could be caught.

And, I have scrns! Unfortunatly they're too big for me to upload without having to wait a couple of hours, considering that i have dial-up internet. So, If you people won't mind? I could shrink it, but it will look a little different and such and they wont look the real way it does. But, instead of doing that, I thought i might as well just upload the whole game, not now however as im finishing the cbs and the cms. Right now i set all the battles as the regular RM2k battles...and they use slimes...so if you don't mind, wait!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Freak said:
    are those pictures in png?
    if not, make the pictures in .png, they will be smaller
    ^ Those pictures are saved as .bmp. The file size may be smaller when saved as a .png, but not everyone online can open/view them

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Lt.Surge is right. I saved them in PNG. but the photos are broken (in other words they're not showing)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    uh can i be in a e4 position please?

if so
    name:travis
    type:dark/dragon
    pokemon:
    charizard - steel wing-rest-overheat-metal claw
    dragonite - hyperbeam- phychic - blizard - dragon claw
    sneasel - ice beam - icy wind - metal claw - faint attack
    salamance(did i spell it right?) fly - dragon claw - dragon breath - flamethrower
    umbreon - quick attack - moonlight - faint attack - iron tale
    tyranitar - earthquake - hyperbeam - stomp - body slam

if e4 - last one before champ

if trainer i would like to be a island gym leader tropicolia island?

badge - a dragon head

you decide

my sprite is included

thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    ok evee! Your the last position! Okay i no longer need positions to be in my game!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Okay....so heres the percentage of the game so far:

Maps:10%
    CBS: 10%
    CMS: 25%
    Events and such: 15%

Note: Once the CBS is complete for the first two battles(gary, team rocket) i will upload the rpg to a site and post the link here. Don't expect being able to catch any pokemon because that will be one of the last things i will do for the cbs because i want to perfect the trainer battles. Catching Pokemon isnt all important right now.
    Maps: The maps i only have the first two cities and route 1. More will come as soon as i perfect the team rocket event which ties with the cbs
    CMS: I'm having one problem with the pointer moving which i will continue to focus on after the CBS, although i am waiting for a response to DM31 since he was helping me and gave me a step-by-step tutorial on it.
    Events: Team Rocket event in the second town is working well. I'm currently perfecting the Oak event where you reach the lab and fight gary. Ledges are nearly complete. I have got the idea to it, however i can't get it so that you only jump the ledge when you face down and press down...

I know the progress isn't really much, but the events i am trying to perfect! So please be patient with me. I will release a demo like i said but i am going to try to fix the cbs. Trust me, once its completed, it'll be worth it...unless i get bored of it, which i won't as i will push myself to finally complete a game...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • sounds good so far
    Ledges are nearly complete. I have got the idea to it, however i can't get it so that you only jump the ledge when you face down and press down...
    Conditional branch/ Fork condition If Sprite Hero is Facing Down and then add the rest of the commands.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    if hero is facing down
    move event: start jump>>down>>down>>end jump.
    (the above is when the jump event is on "same layer as hero")

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    daegon, the event at the top before the jumping, is that a fork condition?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    If you want to jump right, left and in other directions
    just change the hero facing thing in the conditional branch.

Back