• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Village

What is better

• rm2k

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • rm2k3

Votes: 26 96.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    only you can keep this thread "up and running" by posting updates, they don't have to be huge updates but something once in a while to keep people interested.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Auriok_Steelshaper said:
    only you can keep this thread "up and running" by posting updates, they don't have to be huge updates but something once in a while to keep people interested.

yeah i will

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Here is my latest screenie it is of the resort island you can visit tell me if you like it

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, if it's resort island, shouldn't it have a hotel and a beach or something?

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Sorry it was a typo it wasnt ment to say resort island it is just a place you can visit were your parent's live and if ya reckon i should change something to make it better just tell me thnx

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Krazy_Meerkat said:
    Different shape.. Maybe some paths.. A beach (or a jetty)

yeh id like to o that the shape i can do but i dont have a character set with a jetty, and i dont have a chipset with sand so i can do a beach could you help me out please thnx

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Krazy_Meerkat said:
    There's a lot of chipsets in the resource thread.

yeah but it takes to long to load could you put a couple here for me plz i wouldnt ask if i didnt have a slow pc

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    I think the water could be changed to sea water (not pond water) for the island. Other than that, everything else is fine.

~Jeff

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Jeff_PKLight said:
    I think the water could be changed to sea water (not pond water) for the island. Other than that, everything else is fine.

~Jeff

Yeah but it isnt all pond water the camera view doesnt show the rest it is inside a cliff like thing and outside the cliff walls is the sea water

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2006
    Island would look better if it had a little something in the middle.Something like...A fenced area with flowers in it and someone near flowers and they tell a story about why these flowers are so special.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Dragen said:
    Island would look better if it had a little something in the middle.Something like...A fenced area with flowers in it and someone near flowers and they tell a story about why these flowers are so special.

hey thats a good idea i will give u credit for that idea thnx

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    my new version of the island in my game hope you like it it has 4 screens so you can see all of it

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That's nice. How about adding some ponds and rocks here and there?

Back