• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Village

What is better

• rm2k

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • rm2k3

Votes: 26 96.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    i need help i dont know what else to include in my game could someone help me with ideas please credits will be given thnks

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
    Years
    Hmm heres an idea.

pd- pokemon database
    A place to store things like...
    Data cards
    Every person you battle is loaded to youre pd and it tells you secrets about them and some info on pokemon they like

I cant really think know but i'll add more

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Maximo v.2 said:
    Hmm heres an idea.

pd- pokemon database
    A place to store things like...
    Data cards
    Every person you battle is loaded to youre pd and it tells you secrets about them and some info on pokemon they like

I cant really think know but i'll add more

That sounds wicked i think i shall do that thnx

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
    Years
    Heres some more

Arcade
    You can go into the arcade and play batles from the anime like mew verseus mewtwo or even jesse verseus misty in a catfight

Buisness
    Open youre own buisness to make money
    Flowershop
    foodshop
    etc

space invaders
    Get it on youre pd

ping-pong
    get it on youre pd

Girlfriends and boyfriends
    You can get girlfriends and boyfriends and get more loved by impressing them in a tournament of battles and gifts

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Maximo v.2 said:
    Heres some more

Arcade
    You can go into the arcade and play batles from the anime like mew verseus mewtwo or even jesse verseus misty in a catfight

Buisness
    Open youre own buisness to make money
    Flowershop
    foodshop
    etc

space invaders
    Get it on youre pd

ping-pong
    get it on youre pd

Girlfriends and boyfriends
    You can get girlfriends and boyfriends and get more loved by impressing them in a tournament of battles and gifts

hey all those ideas sound fab but i will need help making them all could u help me and i will give credit?

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    I was origanly going to do that but it seemed almost impossible because i had absoulutly no idea what to do.

i mean like how to actually raise them and stuff and there is one pokemon that u have and on rare occasions their will be a festival where you can battle trainers for $ and stuff.....

But back to the raiseing pokemon i cant do that because i well dont know how but if you could help me by making me some tutorials or something like that i would very much appreciate it

Thanks will also be given in the credits for your idea

well i guess thats all i have to say for now

cya

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    badboy2658(REMAKE) said:
    I was origanly going to do that but it seemed almost impossible because i had absoulutly no idea what to do.

i mean like how to actually raise them and stuff and there is one pokemon that u have and on rare occasions their will be a festival where you can battle trainers for $ and stuff.....

But back to the raiseing pokemon i cant do that because i well dont know how but if you could help me by making me some tutorials or something like that i would very much appreciate it

Thanks will also be given in the credits for your idea

well i guess thats all i have to say for now

cya
    Yeah, that's true. There's only so much things a hacking program will let you do.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    Yeah, that's true. There's only so much things a hacking program will let you do.
    Yeah, but this isn't made using a hacking a program. Just remember, most things can be done in RM2K, you just have to work out how to program it.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Phoenix316 said:
    Yeah, but this isn't made using a hacking a program. Just remember, most things can be done in RM2K, you just have to work out how to program it.

well actually i am using rpg2003 and i am so lost but yeah anyway i am going now

cya

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Hello all i have to go for a while but i will continue making pokemon village i will continue to post so please dont close this thread

and i only double posted cause i was on the second page and nobodey would post

Back