• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Village

What is better

• rm2k

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • rm2k3

Votes: 26 96.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Auriok_Steelshaper said:
    not much of a secret now, is it?
    If you wanted to keep it a secret, perhaps you should have sent private messages to each other...
    I think by 'secret' he meant, not widely distributed.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    stunt296 said:
    Where can i download the demo of this game???And when will it be completed???

well i hope to be finished soon but i cant give you a place that you can download it because i havent done it yet

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    well i have dont the cave and today i am starting the next town which will have such a big shopping mall but anyway yeah i have started preperations and in the mean time i was thinking of making a legend of zelda game but i can find resources could anybodey help me please

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    i need someones help i want to get a chipset with at least 5 different houses and the big pokemart from celadon city if anyone could help me that would be fantastic but i am still thinking bout rpg xp so if no one can find me or make me a chipset dont care what houses they are i will use rpg 2003 or i might just download rpg xp but i need character sets for that well thnxs and cya

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Nice screenies!!!
    Want fr/lg/r/s/b/y/r/g/c/s chipset or midis or charset!?
    PM me :)

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Matt said:
    Nice screenies!!!
    Want fr/lg/r/s/b/y/r/g/c/s chipset or midis or charset!?
    PM me :)

hey thnx matt i will when i get more time and to all you people out there i will be making pokemon village's site soon

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    So, how's the game being doing? (sorry for not posting sooner)

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    soz havent been on for ages i hope to finishe soon the second town is done and yea the game is going good and i shall start posting more and my site will be up soon

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    My site is now up it is crappy because it only has the title page but keep check tommorow i should have more up and all my things in my games i will put on the site for your downloads well gotta go actually ill put them up now

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    It is half done i have some resources up check out me site it is in me signiture just click the lnk and go for it thnx for everyones support and i have to get off da net now cya

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    There isn't much need to triple post is there?

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Daegon_Kimeron said:
    There isn't much need to triple post is there?

Sorry i didnt notic that i had triple posted i guess i will have to be more carefull

i have fixed the chipset with my houses here it is

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Great Chipset!!!
    Can i use this in my game?(for credit of course ;))

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Matt said:
    Great Chipset!!!
    Can i use this in my game?(for credit of course ;))

Of course you can use it in your game just so long as i do get credit and could you plz post the ss ann character set i accidently deleated it and i need it for my game and if you could also post the celadon chipset thnx muchly

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    badboy2658(REMAKE) said:
    Of course you can use it in your game just so long as i do get credit and could you plz post the ss ann character set i accidently deleated it and i need it for my game and if you could also post the celadon chipset thnx muchly

i would just like to add my site is up go and check it out

plz wont somebodey post onto my thread

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    badboy2658(REMAKE) said:
    i would just like to add my site is up go and check it out

plz wont somebodey post onto my thread
    Well, what do you want people to say? It's been over 3 weeks since you've posted any screenshots and you haven't posted any real information either. You can't just expect people to make conversation, you have to give them something to talk about.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    phoenix316 said:
    Well, what do you want people to say? It's been over 3 weeks since you've posted any screenshots and you haven't posted any real information either. You can't just expect people to make conversation, you have to give them something to talk about.

yeah i know i am trying my hardest to make new screenshots but i need the ssn character set and i also the the celadon chipset before i can progress but plz keep this thread up and running

Back